Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Turkey aids Azerbaijan to war with Armenia - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Turkey aids Azerbaijan to war with Armenia (596 Views)

I'm Going To War With You Guys, U.S President Biden Jokes With Union Workers / Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Britain Will Go To War With Russia If Putin Attacks NATO - Sajid Javid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkey aids Azerbaijan to war with Armenia by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:18pm On Sep 29, 2020
Turkey (Erdogan in particular) is looking for any and every excuse to invade #Armenia, this is an opportunity he will not pass up on the world needs to Act now and stop Turkey, Azerbaijan is emboldened by Turkey without Turkey I'm sure there will be no fighting especially considering the scale and pace things are rapidly escalating now and the fact that Turkish media seems to be trying to control the narrative of things happening on ground it's really sad. Russia sides with Turkey normally so will do nothing, China has no interest in politics (they themselves have their eyes on other people's territory) they will do nothing, USA and it's inept Russian puppet president, Trump and their elections at hand will all cause them to do nothing, U.K, France and NATO as a whole are becoming as toothless as U.N all bark and no bite. It seems India is Armenia's hope I really hope I'm wrong and someone does something.

Re: Turkey aids Azerbaijan to war with Armenia by okeyglm: 9:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
The resilient fighters of Armenia will never allow mullahs any inches of Armenian soil. Currently Armenia is having upper in the fight. if turkey cont encroaching artsakh. Armenia will have no reason than to deploy S-300 defense missiles
Re: Turkey aids Azerbaijan to war with Armenia by OruExpress: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
india
Re: Turkey aids Azerbaijan to war with Armenia by DozieMartin: 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2020
okeyglm:
The resilient fighters of Armenia will never allow mullahs any inches of Armenian soil. Currently Armenia is having upper in the fight. if turkey cont encouraging artsakh. Armenia will have no reason than to deploy S-300 defense missiles
You dey there?
Re: Turkey aids Azerbaijan to war with Armenia by okeyglm: 9:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
DozieMartin:
You dey there?
I am following the update.
Re: Turkey aids Azerbaijan to war with Armenia by DozieMartin: 9:57pm On Sep 29, 2020
okeyglm:

I am following the update.
I'm interested in the update.
Re: Turkey aids Azerbaijan to war with Armenia by Vyzz: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2020
And it begins to unfold slowly

(1) (Reply)

White House Press Secretary Believes Trump Has Won "Overwhelming" / Ransacked Office Of US Congressman: Pictures & Video / Biden, Xi Hold Virtual Summit Amid Rising US-china Tensions.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.