Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,241 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows (51250 Views)

Samuel Kalu Collapses On The Pitch During A Ligue 1 Match / Cristiano Ronaldo Leaves Pitch ANGRY After Disallowed Goal Vs Serbia (Photos) / Ronaldo Takes Selfie With Fan Who Stormed The Pitch During Juventus Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by emeijeh(m): 4:39pm On Sep 30, 2020
bjtinz:

Can't remember again oo. It's over 10 yrs now. But I know is around the town just after Ekpoma. No be Uromi be that?
No it's Ewu, then Agbede, before Egono - - Aviele - - Auchi--Jattu--Iyamho--Okpella--Okene and so on till you enter Abaji grin
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Mazigabriel(m): 5:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
moral lesson, never eat beans before an important gathering
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
I think someone created a new account to defame the guy. I don’t believe he’s the one
oluwaseyi0:

I'm very glad you raised this issue, I was taken completely aback by his comment, people like him will probably see nothing wrong in a man bathing for his 20 year old daughter or beating his 26year son/daughter in the name of discipline, they don't agree it's domestic violence

so many pyschopath in this part of the word

back to the matter
Jose Mourinho is a full-time clown

Love or hate him he's got charisma and comedy in him
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2020
I think someone created a new account to defame the guy. I don’t believe he’s the one

Aderewah:
Lol. Unrelated, I want to call.out the hypocrisy of Righteousness89. He was on a group, with the stand that a 26 or 34 year old man can be beaten by his father. In this process, he insults, disrespects and disregards countering opinions. He's the quintessential Nigerian Christian. Seeing evil in everyone but themselves. A prostitute will probably make heaven before such people. And he should know his actions there will convince more people to look critically at religion, despite his family ramblings.

To the people supporting this psychotic person, I say well done o. Keep propping up a dysfunctional and obsessed person using religion to cover their bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by raphy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
guy man forget his jazz for dressing room I he didn't go get it n rob in his leg n come back fast they would hv loss that match with 1-0 but they need the win and they earn it after equalizing and beat them on penalty if u think its only africans has jazz u be mumu...
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by planetx: 10:03pm On Sep 30, 2020
What will happen if a president is addressing parliament like Trump doing a state of the union carried live, how will he handle if nature calls.
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Riscawendy(f): 12:42am On Oct 01, 2020
This is serious, abeg is better than disgracing your self.
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by NightFood: 1:45am On Oct 01, 2020
It's better he runs off than shitting in his trousers grin
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:31am On Oct 01, 2020
ogbiwa:
Meanwhile...

Sorry I've not been active here of late as I took out time to get married to my wife

Lalasticlala Mynd44
Congrats bro.
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Ayobami7(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Eric Dier Leaves Pitch During Chelsea Match To Use The Toilet, Mourinho Follows by Nobody: 3:29am On Oct 03, 2020
GOFRONT:
That is why it's not ok to patronize a restaurant or an eatery.......Homemade food is the Koko.....

Eric Dier's case reminds of a story @Lefulefu told me on the other thread about his friend who barged into his apartment, he needed to use lefulefu's restroom cos he became badly pressed soon as he stepped out of an eatery....

Lefulefu
All these public resturants especially the ones in naija na God dey save person cheesy.Since nigeria has no reliable agency that monitors these public resturants many of them tend to be careless with the way they prepare their food.Some of the resuturants hygiene level is zero,the person wey dey cool ur food u dont know if he or she has cleaned her hands..then some resturants reuse the left overs of yesterday and prepare it as new food for the next customers.Some fastfood joints do it as well.Thats sometimes its not so advisable to just depend on eating outside .Even if u eat outside limit it a little and try prepare ur own meals.Have a fridge where u can store ur perishable items.dat my guy dat poo poo on his trousers grin..he said it was just rice and beef with stew he ate in a resurtant and b4 he knew it his stomach started signing and shit on himself on top of the bike grin grin grin.i bet na as the bike dey enter pothole na im he just release d stuff grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israel Adesanya Retains UFC Middleweight Championship After Beating Romero / Yaya Toure Is CAF African Footballer Of 2013 / Chukwuma Nwaoha Is Sick, Has Liver Disease, On The Verge Of Dying (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.