Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,520 members, 7,843,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. (722 Views)

Tinubu: We All Caused Nigeria’s Woes, We Must Salvage It Together / Oshiomole-Led NWC Heads To Court Over Dissolution, To Sue APC / Oyo LG Dissolution: Makinde Behaving Like Military Dictator, Says APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by PresidentJosh20(m): 10:14pm On Sep 30, 2020
[color=#770077][/color] In as much as I understand the deep-seated frustrations and regrets of many youthful Nigerians as regard the unfortunate and unsavoury realities they have been made to endure in this contraption called Nigeria,I am still unconvinced that decoupling this country is the most reasonable resort to achieve a country that works for us all.Permit me the honour of attempting to show you why beheading of the head is not the remedy to a severe headache.
First and foremost,there is no doubtless guarantee that should Nigeria split into different miniscule ethnic enclaves,the seemingly intractable menaces that pervade our national spectrum will dissipate into nothingness.In fact those problems,buoyed by the insatiable greed and avarice of the same political asslickers in a united Nigeria,will assume a more worrying monstrosity such that 'the relative harshness of Egyptian servitude' will appear more preferable than life in a splintered Nigeria.
Secondly,our peculiarities as distinct ethnic groups as manifested in our cultures,customs,civilizations and even language constitutes crucial planks with which we can build a Nigeria where spectacular innovations and legacies are the exclusive preserve of not just one tribe,but many tribes.For instance,it will be a thing of joy to hear the Yorubas being acknowledged as the masters of banking;the Ibos,as the the lords of computer manufacturing;the Hausas and Fulanis as the merchants of cattle,goat and sheep;and the rest of the other many ethnic nationalities with their unique contributions to the growth of the country.This situation,though imaginary,will starkly contrasts with that wherein Yorubas are tagged skullminers and Drugs pushers,the Ibos as fraudsters and other vicious labels.
Thirdly,we need to realise that the responsibility of making Nigeria great does not start and end with the government;rather,it start with you and I,the citizens.To do this,we must forfeit whatever paranoia we might harbour about the supposed invincibility of the political class and see to it that our political sovereignty as the electorate is enforced in holding accountable to us.Competence and meritocracy should be the spectacles with which we single out those we are to entrust our collective destiny.
Finally,if there is any such time to be a true patriot,it is now when the 60 year-old Eagle that cocooned us in its bruised and battered bosom for years,requires our empathy and impassioned zeal to heal its fettering wound.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 30, 2020
Anybody that want to say and wait for Islamic state of west Africa or Boko Haram to kill his or her family can stay. As for myself, any region that first gain independent from Nigeria is my new country...

7 Likes

Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by Turantula(m): 11:04pm On Sep 30, 2020
obehi247:
Anybody that want to say and wait for Islamic state of west Africa or Boko Haram to kill his or her family can stay. As for myself, any region that first gain independent from Nigeria is my new country...
I dey tell you! Untill e reach there door step na so One Naijiriya go run comot for there mouth, ask Danjuma

1 Like

Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by Jossyroyal1: 11:20pm On Sep 30, 2020
Hmmm

Shey the same Nigeria wey don enter express??
Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by HeadShot: 11:32pm On Sep 30, 2020
The only way for the nation to progress is dissolution....

One Nigeria was concocted by the White man
Imagine Italy and Saudi Arabia as one country...

It only breeds nepotism.. hate.. anarchy... Which are the foundations of poverty.. hunger and undevelopment..

One Nigeria is cursed...
Say no to a cursed country

3 Likes

Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by Fash20: 11:33pm On Sep 30, 2020
Any body who will run from this country at the slightest opportunity is a hypocrite.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by blacknp(m): 7:18am On Oct 01, 2020
HeadShot:

It only breeds nepotism.. hate.. anarchy... Which are the foundations of poverty.. hunger and undevelopment..

One Nigeria is cursed...
The sooner you leave Nigeria, and run to the land of the Oyibos that created your so called cursed Nigeria the better for you, cos it seems you have no future anywhere within the Gulf of Guinea?
Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by HeadShot: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2020
blacknp:
The sooner you leave Nigeria, and run to the land of the Oyibos that created your so called cursed Nigeria the better for you, cos it seems you have no future anywhere within the Gulf of Guinea?

The Land of my fathers is not Nigeria

It isn't cursed like Nigeria

Where Boko Haram sympathizers rule

3 Likes

Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by HeadShot: 7:49am On Oct 01, 2020
Fash20:
Any body who will run from this country at the slightest opportunity is a hypocrite.

There's a part of London.. where Yoruba people reside in their numbers... There number has tripled since 2015...

After chanting sai barber....
Put the country in autopilot

They disappear.. they don't want to enjoy change
How heartless can some people be

4 Likes

Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by Firespitterz: 8:26am On Oct 01, 2020
HeadShot:

There's a part of London.. where Yoruba people reside in their numbers... There number has tripled since 2015...

Very wicked set of people. That's why they are demonic people
Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by Fash20: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2020
HeadShot:

Hypocrites are too much in this country
Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by PresidentJosh20(m): 8:04pm On Oct 03, 2020
HeadShot:

One Nigeria is cursed...
If you declare Nigeria cursed because it is a british creation,then you must be prepared to accept that the God who made the creation of Nigeria possible is a God of curses.Yes,Nigeria is not where it ought to be,but that does not means it will not be where it ought to be.Shalom.
Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by HeadShot: 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

If you declare Nigeria cursed because it is a british creation,then you must be prepared to accept that the God who made the creation of Nigeria possible is a God of curses.Yes,Nigeria is not where it ought to be,but that does not means it will not be where it ought to be.Shalom.

keep electing ancestors like Buhari and you keep hope alive... Lol

Foundation is faulty bro... Nigeria is cursed

2 Likes

Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by PresidentJosh20(m): 6:22am On Oct 04, 2020
HeadShot:

keep electing ancestors like Buhari and you keep hope alive... Lol

Foundation is faulty bro... Nigeria is cursed

Alright,no need trying to correct your impression of Nigeria as a cursed nation.
Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by VaselineCrew: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2020
I don't understand all these one Nigeria people men.

Your ancestors did not create this country,it was created by slave traders.

Yet you defend this abomination with all your heart like a true blinded slave, I just don't get it.

Don't you think your people deserve freedom from a slave nation created by white masters?

What are you afraid of? That you won't be successful without the name your masters gave to you?

Your name is Kunta-kinte, not Toby.

3 Likes

Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by DerideGull(m): 6:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Dissolution of Nigeria shall be a glory to emerged nation states. Most countries that emerged from the dissolution of USSR have found unity, peace and progress. Nigeria is a natural dead end. The earlier the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria the better for Republic of Igbo land.

3 Likes

Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by VaselineCrew: 6:40am On Oct 04, 2020
DerideGull:
Dissolution of Nigeria shall be a glory to emerged nation states. Most countries that emerged from the dissolution of USSR have found unity, peace and progress. Nigeria is natural dead end. The earlier the disintegration of the shithole called Nigeria the better for Republic of Igbo land.

Guy, I truly don't get how Nigerians continue to defend their slave masters.

It's almost like non of them know history.

The British came in with guns and Nigeria was formed, yet same "Nigerians", will kill and bleed to defend the British creation.

1 Like

Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by DerideGull(m): 7:58am On Oct 04, 2020
VaselineCrew:

Guy, I truly don't get how Nigerians continue to defend their slave masters.

It's almost like non of them know history.

The British came in with guns and Nigeria was formed, yet same "Nigerians", will kill and bleed to defend the British creation.

Some straits of stupidity which seemed to run wild in Africa are visible on most Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by helinues: 7:59am On Oct 04, 2020
Dissolution is a younger brother to restructuring..

We could start from dissolution before moving to full restructuring
Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by orisa37: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2020
PRESIDENCY SHOULD JUST SHARE POWERS WITH THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES GOVERNMENTS.
Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by SLAP44: 10:08am On Oct 04, 2020
orisa37:
PRESIDENCY SHOULD JUST SHARE POWERS WITH THE 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES GOVERNMENTS.

Especially on state policing. I cannot understand why each state shouldn't have its own independent police?
Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by EMMY76: 10:54am On Oct 04, 2020
A United peaceful nigeria that guarantees justice and equity for all will surely be a delight for every reasonable person but how realistic is it that's just the one billion dollar question. The fulani muslim core north don't believe in equality with the christain south in fact their islamic religion doesn't encourage it so how can a nation be built in such a huge ideological divide?

1 Like

Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 04, 2020
Vote that on referendum....I WILL VOTE AGAINST NIGERIA

ITS THAT SIMPLE
Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by dometome: 11:55am On Oct 04, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

lugard is not God
Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by DerideGull(m): 12:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
helinues:
Dissolution is a younger brother to restructuring..

We could start from dissolution before moving to full restructuring

Your stream of thought is always skewed. Who needs restructure when dissolution has been achieved?
Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by PresidentJosh20(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2020
dometome:
lugard is not God
who said anything about lugard being God?Ok,I understand you now.Now hear me,nothing in this life happens without God's awareness and approval of it.And that includes the 1914 almagamation.Besides,the british didn't unilaterally lumped the diverse tribes that make up this country together;some of our leaders were signatories to that almagamation.
Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by dometome: 11:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

who said anything about lugard being God?Ok,I understand you now.Now hear me,nothing in this life happens without God's awareness and approval of it.And that includes the 1914 almagamation.Besides,the british didn't unilaterally lumped the diverse tribes that make up this country together;some of our leaders were signatories to that almagamation.
please remove God from this stench please. Who are those people? May your life be like nigeria
Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by PresidentJosh20(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
dometome:
please remove God from this stench please. Who are those people? May your life be like nigeria
Sigh!it is obvious you are not a mature person.Why cursing me?Instead of retaliating,I will rather send you to coventry.Shalom!
Re: Dissolution Is Not The Panacae To Nigeria's Woes. by dometome: 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
PresidentJosh20:

Sigh!it is obvious you are not a mature person.Why cursing me?Instead of retaliating,I will rather send you to coventry.Shalom!
I only said may your life be like Nigeria, so you know that Nigeria is not supposed to be. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Guber: PDP Accuses APC Of Bribing INEC Officials With Dollars, INEC Denies / Youth In Uyo Join #endsars Protest(pictures) / Lagos Loses N234million To Tollgates' Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.