Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) (44529 Views)

Vintage Nigeria Pre-Independence Photos / President Buhari Opens 9th General Assembly Of African First Ladies In Abuja / Abba Kyari's Arrest, Extradition: FBI Agents Meet Nigeria's Police IGP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 01, 2020
Behind every successful man is a stronger woman. As we celebrate Nigeria @ 60 today, I bring to you the women who stood and some are still standing by the men (our leaders). Guys meet the Nigerian first ladies since the country's independence.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Lady_of_Nigeria

Watch their funny moments while in office.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5rQJNZ-ouo

17 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 01, 2020

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 01, 2020

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by saphiere(f): 1:01am On Oct 01, 2020

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 01, 2020
lalasticlala

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 01, 2020
No First Lady from 1 October 1979 to 31 December 1983
Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 01, 2020

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 01, 2020

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 01, 2020

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 01, 2020

8 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by saphiere(f): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by saphiere(f): 1:09am On Oct 01, 2020

31 Likes 2 Shares

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 01, 2020

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 01, 2020
lalasticlala please celebrate these great women.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 01, 2020
Father Lord, I want to get to this level or even higher than this level. Please take me there in Jesus name Amen. Happy Independence Nairalanders. No matter what you are going through, find some time out today and spoil yourself. God will answer our secret and open prayers. Nigeria shall be great again.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by petengine(m): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2020
Today we cherish the ones who made our independence possible.

Happy Independence Day.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by SifonAbasi(f): 9:06am On Oct 01, 2020
Wow. Great women.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by IamWonderful: 9:07am On Oct 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Ogbuu101: 9:22am On Oct 01, 2020
Maryam Babangida is easily the finest.
Igbo amaka!

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by SifonAbasi(f): 9:24am On Oct 01, 2020
Ogbuu101:
Maryam Babangida is easily the finest. Igbo amaka!
The prettiest among them.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Legalcriminal: 9:35am On Oct 01, 2020
saaphiere:
Father Lord, I want to get to this level or even higher than this level. Please take me there in Jesus name Amen. Happy Independence Nairalanders. No matter what you are going through, find some time out today and spoil yourself. God will answer our secret and open prayers. Nigeria shall be great again.

Send me your picture and number maybe we can hook up and if things work out we can get married.
I’ll be a president soon and you will be my First Lady.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by petengine(m): 9:38am On Oct 01, 2020
Legalcriminal:

Send me your picture and number maybe we can hook up and if things work out we can get married.

Haha, talk is cheap!

1 Like

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 01, 2020
Legalcriminal:

Did all these women send their husbands pictures and phone numbers?

45 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2020
Fine fine ladies

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by chinavs9ja(m): 11:39am On Oct 01, 2020
God bless our women!

I am a professional website designer... check my signature

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by OBTMOS(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2020
Our problem since 1960

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by AFULA(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2020
okay
Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by vincentjk(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2020
SAVE HER by Correct Bro

Gone are the days when we used to cook fried rice with chicken to celebrate Independence Day.

The days when the streets were painted with green and white.

The days when clothing stores are packed with green and white shirts ready to be sold...

The days when people were itching to hear the 7 o clock speech from our president

Gone are the days when we see great match past from our children, our youths, our military, our civil servants.

What has happened to her?
Is she sick?
Can she be revived?
Is she dead?

So many questions with simple answers but complicated solutions.

The doctors handling her are not capable but won't let go.

They threaten to kill you if you want to save her.

They keep all her breast milk to themselves and allow her seed to die of starvation.

They throw drops of milk to silent the few grown ups who can talk and lock up the ones who refuse the epileptic offer.

They continually give her wrong dosage of her medicine.

They leave her in a dark ward where the noise of generators worsen her case.

They use the police to prevent her from being saved.

They only come to her seed when they want to rotate the leadership of the hospital.

No wonder the great Chinua Achebe said "There was a country"

Oh But...

Can we save her?
Who will save her?
How are we going to save her?

I don't have the answers, I don't have the finance to save her, I don't have the voice to save her but with the power of all her seeds, we can save her.

It is an Independence Day but not a Happy independence day

SAVE NIGERIA

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by DenreleDave(m): 11:40am On Oct 01, 2020
wink

Irrelevant 1st ladies...
Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by Weedhustler: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2020
Wasted nation...Nigeria is a company not a country...get that right!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nigeria's First Ladies Since Independence (Photos, Video) by BigDawsNet: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2020
3 people died and went to Hell. One of them is from America, the second guy is from Germany, and the third guy is from Nigeria.

The devil said lets each person make a phone call to their loved ones in the country they came from but they will be charged. The American spends 10 minutes on the phone and is charged $20. The German spends 12 minutes on the phone and is charged $24. The man from Nigeria spends half an hour on the phone and is charged nothing. The other two guys asked the devil why. The devil responded: “Local calls are free” wink wink

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Governor, Soludo Announces 3 New Political Appointments / Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing / Iara Oshiomhole Gets Nigerian Citizenship Alongside 334 Other Foreigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.