Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,342 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) (64286 Views)

IDF Shows Remains Of Iranian Ballistic Missile That Fell In Dead Sea / Iran Unveils 'Khaibar-Buster' Missile 'That Can Strike US Bases, Israel' / The 230Mph Hellfire Missile That Killed Soleimani (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Justiceibeikenn: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ayo2004:

Russia hates America and vice versa.....there was a time when communists in America were preyed upon,don't let anyone deceive you,America has many enemies(including North Korea),America likes to fight nations by using economic impositions to sanction them,but let's not forget Trump killed an Iranian general for terrorist activities,even if he was guilty,he should be tried
If it was a situation where one of Putin's or Kim's general was involved in these,they did not born Trump well to assassinate the person

Trump will destroy North Korea in less than 48 hours...he told that to Kim and Kim realized it's true...what you don't know is that the USA can fight 100 countries thesame time and win...they have so much superfire and are building more...
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by YemmyKamor: 8:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
Tiger for media

Cat for real life...

Iran na nansense..

Mark my words, Even Nigeria or Chad will beat them front and back.....

although I don't support most of their policy... but pls try to read more on world news so as to avoid making silly comments...

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
Greyworld:
Yet no vaccine for Covid-19.

I actually wonder what these countries just making ballistic weapons are preparing for.

Nigeria, even though you're undergoing a difficult time, dey for your lane ooo
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by HBB1(m): 9:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
crackhaus:

Absolutely.

Christianity was the major religion being practiced in Roman Empire Palestine, although there were still very few Jews worshiping in secret (those that didn't go into exile in Europe).

It wasn't until the Muslim conquests of the 7th century before Islam became a part of Palestine after the Muslim army from surrounding Arab nations conquered the Romans.

As a result of that, till this day there are more Muslims than Christians or Jews in Palestine.

Proves nothing.

What percentage of them were/are Christians?

Very very tiny.
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by HBB1(m): 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ibrahimmrfish:

I research that's why and a little research will not kill you. The might Roman empire at it hight couldn't defeat common Nubia and Persia. Chinese were too wealth,that is why the built a wall to keep barbarians out.And their military technology was 500years ahead of Roman. The Roman military tactics were the best in the western and maditaterann sea.I will advice you to Google the battle of Nisibis 217 AD between Rome and Parthian and how the Roman military tactics were useless against the Parthian(Persian). And why Rome never dear to occupied the land of the Persian.

Taah!

The Way of Kings then was to conquer as many lands as they could and expand their influence.

Where did the Chinese expand theirs to?

And you just mention Parthia?

The Romans lost many Battles, but that doesn't lessen the might they had-- both military and economic.

Or has the US or Britain not lost Wars?

Did you know the Mongols established a Dynasty in China?
They not only harassed them, but they subjugated them.

Pray tell, where did the Chinese empire cover?
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by crackhaus: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
HBB1:

Proves nothing.

What percentage of them were/are Christians?

Very very tiny.
Lol, I always enjoy it once I start a conversation with someone who is too proud to admit he has learnt something new. cheesy

Before the Muslim invasion of Roman occupied Israel (Palestine), what was the major religion being practiced?
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by HBB1(m): 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
crackhaus:

Lol, I always enjoy it once I start a conversation with someone who is too proud to admit he has learnt something new. cheesy

Before the Muslim invasion of Roman occupied Israel (Palestine), what was the major religion being practiced?

Oh dear!

Jerusalem was fought for by the Christians and the Muslims, with the Jews caught in the middle.

Soldiers from either army entered Jerusalem and massacred Jews (practising Judaism) and non-Jews alike.

It didn't make the Jews Christian or Muslim (when the Muslims were in control)

Where Jews not in Arabia?
Did they not practice their faith?
Or where they Muslims too?

The peculiarity of Israel is its the source of the 3 Abrahamaic faiths, so each one of them tries to lay claim to it.

Jewish Christians have always been few...
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by bonnyhope: 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
Tiger for media

Cat for real life...

Iran na nansense..

Mark my words, Even Nigeria or Chad will beat them front and back.....
This one just wake up from sleep
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Ramsak1: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
lol..be decieving yourself
Iran has directly attacked the US boldly twice nd the US only sulked and couldn't do nothing.
1. Iran downed a sophisticated US drone, Trump only shouted nd notin happened.
2. Iran fired a US base in Iraq as a retaliation to Gen Q. Suleimani's murder by the US.
even US is aware of the threat posed by Iran military wise and that's why you won't see them try invade Iran like the did to Sadam in Iraq, Gadafi in Libya or Asaad in Syria.
Not evrybody will lick US's ass
Dshocker:
No matter the sophisticated weapon they make,the United States will perish them under 24hrs

4 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Ramsak1: 10:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
people like should read more on these stuffs before firing blank shells here in public spaces
this your US that can fight 100 countries at the same time had to run away from the vietnamese war with its tail between it legs.
Us can not fight nd win a war on its own without ganging up with other countries in the guise of NATO to bully weaker nations.
Get your facts right my friend
Justiceibeikenn:

Trump will destroy North Korea in less than 48 hours...he told that to Kim and Kim realized it's true...what you don't know is that the USA can fight 100 countries thesame time and win...they have so much superfire and are building more...

3 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Michaelcas(m): 10:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Justiceibeikenn:

this is the dumbest comment i read the whole fvcking day

you watch too much movies bro

3 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
Oyiboman69:
The one they will unprofessionally fired their own citizens with... undecidedArabian miscreants
What school do you attend?
Iranians are not Arabs
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
Justiceibeikenn:

You typed this poo with Jack bauwas action in America movies in your mind

Try read some more and come back let's discuss

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Skmoda360(m): 11:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
This Iran sha wan buy trouble sha shocked
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by crackhaus: 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
HBB1:

Oh dear!

Jerusalem was fought for by the Christians and the Muslims, with the Jews caught in the middle.

Soldiers from either army entered Jerusalem and massacred Jews (practising Judaism) and non-Jews alike.

It didn't make the Jews Christian or Muslim (when the Muslims were in control)

Where Jews not in Arabia?
Did they not practice their faith?
Or where they Muslims too?

The peculiarity of Israel is its the source of the 3 Abrahamaic faiths, so each one of them tries to lay claim to it.

Jewish Christians have always been few...
From the way you're struggling to piece information together, I can tell you know absolutely nothing about the history of Palestine; the Jewish–Roman wars, the forced conversion of Jews to Christianity by the Roman Empire, or the subsequent Muslim conquests of the 7th century... cheesy

This must all be new to you.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by timesup234: 1:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Justiceibeikenn:

mumu. According to what u saw on TV. Bastard americans cant even destroy the taliban who fought with wheel barrow and camel. Keep remaining a dunce and stay brainwashed like a donkey

3 Likes

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by YoungLionken(m): 1:37am On Oct 02, 2020
Coronabirus:
Beside US strength which other country's military development do u knw?
Remember US suffered at the hand of Vietnam.

Based on records, I know that after the US, countries like Russia, China come after respectively.

The US is the best as far as military is concerned; best trained, highest technology, most sophisticated weapon,most financed (an average American soldier is fully kitted with nothing less than 17,500 US dollars), I can go on and on with detailed information..

There's nothing you would say to defend others, talkless of Iran against the US, except of course you want to engage in a blind argument,borne out of partial ignorance cool..

And I liked your dry joke about the "US suffered at the hand of Vietnam" cool cool...
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Michaelcas(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2020
YoungLionken:

Based on records, I know that after the US, countries like Russia, China come after respectively.

The US is the best as far as military is concerned; best trained, highest technology, most sophisticated weapon,most financed (an average American soldier is fully kitted with nothing less than 17,500 US dollars), I can go on and on with detailed information..

There's nothing you would say to defend others, talkless of Iran against the US, except of course you want to engage in a blind argument,borne out of partial ignorance cool..

And I liked your dry joke about the "US suffered at the hand of Vietnam" cool cool...
oh, they did tho, losing over 50,000 troops before quitting the war

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by HBB1(m): 7:16am On Oct 02, 2020
crackhaus:

From the way you're struggling to piece information together, I can tell you know absolutely nothing about the history of Palestine; the Jewish–Roman wars, the forced conversion of Jews to Christianity by the Roman Empire, or the subsequent Muslim conquests of the 7th century... cheesy

This must all be new to you.

Struggling?
grin

Whatever rocks your boat man.
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Mftivi: 1:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
mansakhalifa:
Macsjebs, with all due respect, man please take down this post.

I know you are at liberty to post whatever it is that you wish to post but I am getting fed up with the Iranians and their boasts already.

The last time they had an opportunity to atomize US military bases in the Gulf and Middle East, what did they do?

They simply ended up firing into blank spaces and the best result they got was giving a few US servicemen headaches and trauma here and there.

And now, they are showcasing new weapons that can take out US military bases in the Gulf? Jokers. I stopped taking them seriously after seeing their reaction to General Q. Soleimani's death.

Right now, my focus is on where the real action is at the moment- Armenia vs Azerbaijan.

All these display of rockets don't quite do it for me since the people displaying them won't be using them any time soon. sad

I hope you understand me.
From a bored Nairalander.

It be the ones who knows the least that makes the loudest noise!
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Mftivi: 9:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mykelhendriz:

Bros which school you go You too know book, this is the first time I came across your profile and you really passed a great message... thank God we still have people on Naira land that has sense... this is the best reply I ever saw
No Cap
many people here no understand global politics they think say Hollywood na Real life lmao.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Mftivi: 10:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
CSTRR:
Only Putin have been known to specifically target US forces without real military consequences from america.

Even then, it was unofficial.

Putin cannot publicly claim that he gave that order.
E go red for am straight.
all these hollywood fan boys lmao.
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Mftivi: 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
crackhaus:

Very funny cheesy

The same US that did this to your ancestors?
guy black people too mumj abeg some of us just get sense but I dont know what wrong with these peoples thinking ah! The ignorance is infuriating!
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Mftivi: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Raalsalghul:

But it was black folks who sold other black folks to slavery: correct me if I am wrong.
You are wrong! Somebody that came with war ships shooting canon into your cities needed you to agree to sell your brothers? Lmao!
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Mftivi: 10:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
crackhaus:

You needn't worry bro, it may just be your grandchildren who will enjoy that world... not you grin

There was a time the world was dominated by China way before the industrialization of Europe, even before the US existed, yet they did not put your African ancestors in chains.
But for some reason, it's the ones who used your people as slaves the moment they got little power, that you trust.

Continue toy soldier. cheesy
Na Hollywood fan boys they never really grew up from their hollywood fantasies.
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Mftivi: 10:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
crackhaus:

My nigga, you make it seem like it was the black folks who called the westerners to our borders before the slave era began

Their ships berthed on the African coast with the sole intent of taking Africans into slavery. The only way they could successfully do this was to make use of Africans themselves, already well-known for our greed and lack of camaraderie.
you forgot to say they had canons that they used to bulldoze Aftican cities. It pains me that these fools dont realise that Africa is a lost civilisation because of western imperialism!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Mftivi: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
crackhaus:

They never stepped into Africa to dominate it even though they had the power to do so, that's the point my man.
The chinese would rather gain territory from their closest neighbours and solidify their position into one strong boundary, than spreading themselves too thin.

Read the Art of War, by Sun Tzu.

Also research on world history.
Where was the US and the collective west during the periods of the most powerful Chinese dynasties: Tang dynasty (626AD–649AD), Ming dynasty (1368 AD- 1468).
The latter was well-known for its military (navy & army) might.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by CSTRR: 6:05am On Oct 03, 2020
Mftivi:
all these hollywood fan boys lmao.
Hollywood fan boys?

Okay.
Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by crackhaus: 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mftivi:
guy black people too mumj abeg some of us just get sense but I dont know what wrong with these peoples thinking ah! The ignorance is infuriating!
Mftivi:
Na Hollywood fan boys they never really grew up from their hollywood fantasies.
Mftivi:
you forgot to say they had canons that they used to bulldoze Aftican cities. It pains me that these fools dont realise that Africa is a lost civilisation because of western imperialism!

It's all due to extensive mind-fücking, a part of the process of neo-colonization – could be through tge media, movies, music, and even the internet.

There's a concept that knowledge/information has three branches – what you know, what you don't know, and what you don't know you don't know...

These people usually fall in the third category.

1 Like

Re: Iran Unveils New Ballistic Missile That Could Destroy US Bases In The Gulf (Pix) by Sprumbaba: 4:59am On Oct 05, 2020
Khaleepha5681:

so US soldiers that sufferred brain damage are now radios?

First,US said the base was empty of anything important(soldiers were not important),then later on,boom,we heard 1 to 9 sufferred brain trouble,figures keep growing to hundren.

If soldiers died US would not say. But anyway they were touched,and it was message that IRAN is bold and ready for war. Uncles Trump said,if they dare touching anything american they'd be met with anger. Iran did,remain US turn. All we hear is "I see Iran is standing down".

Is concoction brain damage? Did you finish college?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries / Joyce Dzidzor To Expose John Mahama And Wife, Shares Unclad Breasts On Facebook / South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.