Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen (420 Views)

Nigeria @ 60 : What Are You Grateful For As A Nigerian? / INEC Website Shows How Buhari Benefitted From Manual Voting In 2015 / Please Who Has Benefitted From The N5,000 Stipend To Nigerians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Skyfornia(m): 6:29am On Oct 01, 2020
Hi Nairalanders...

Happy 60th Independence anniversary.

So I woke up this morning and was having so many thoughts about the country especially at this moment when we are celebrating our independence anniversary. I tried to figure out if there has been anything I benefitted from the past and present government as a citizen of this great Nation, like free education, scholarships, free medical care, free public water, free electricity, free housing, loan or anything that is worthy of saying thank you, but I couldn't remember any. Everything I have benefitted so far as a citizen has been paid dearly as a person..

Hence I want to ask other Nairalanders, have any of you benefitted from any government of this country? What have you benefitted as a citizen of Nigeria that will make you to celebrate the independence?? Please share with us... thanks

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Ikemoneyman: 6:31am On Oct 01, 2020
Frc, nothing ooooo only hunger
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Nobody: 6:31am On Oct 01, 2020
Benefitted cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I fit manage 2h for 3days, all thanks to Buhari. angry

Street wise; a lot....

if u are 4rm 9ja, forget, u go make am for anywhere outside 9ja.....9ja dey breed hustlers.
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Enudapan: 6:32am On Oct 01, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
In as much as Nigeria don cast shaa
Buh

I have benefited alot
The hustling mentality (I swear I will make it big if I leave Nigeria now to the western word),
The sense of surviving anywhere, and grinding personal to survival without any aid from government...

Only you alone and your mushin weed
B0mbing steadily
Trying to survive
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Baawaa(m): 6:34am On Oct 01, 2020
What I benefited, am a Nigerian
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by vanida6: 6:35am On Oct 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by bewla(m): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Directly - No

Indirectly - yes
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by bewla(m): 6:38am On Oct 01, 2020
vanida6:
Ok
ok biscuit abi
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by chiommy123(f): 6:44am On Oct 01, 2020
Where are those Npower guys? That one no be benefit abi?
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Kriss216: 6:47am On Oct 01, 2020
I benefited NOTHING in abundance!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Skyfornia(m): 6:52am On Oct 01, 2020
Ikemoneyman:
Frc, nothing ooooo only hunger

Na waoo...God will provide
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Skyfornia(m): 6:53am On Oct 01, 2020
TheRealProphet:
Benefitted cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I fit manage 2h for 3days, all thanks to Buhari. angry

Street wise; a lot....

if u are 4rm 9ja, forget, u go make am for anywhere outside 9ja.....9ja dey breed hustlers.

You will make it anywhere because you are already used to hardship.. grin
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Skyfornia(m): 6:54am On Oct 01, 2020
Enudapan:
Nah eh! No qualms
In as much as Nigeria don cast shaa
Buh

I have benefited alot
The hustling mentality (I swear I will make it big if I leave Nigeria now to the western word),
The sense of surviving anywhere, and grinding personal to survival without any aid from government...

Only you alone and your mushin weed
B0mbing steadily
Trying to survive

The government's negligence on her citizens has made the citizens to adopt a self hustling spirit. Okay nah
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Ever8090: 6:54am On Oct 01, 2020
See question....

Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Eternitymedia88: 6:55am On Oct 01, 2020
Nothing I can truthfully lay my hands on.

Government's ill-advised myopic and half-assed policy is continually choking dear life out of my business, daily making life more and more difficult for me and every other legitimate businessmen.....

Especially this current government of President Buhari.
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Skyfornia(m): 6:56am On Oct 01, 2020
chiommy123:
Where are those Npower guys? That one no be benefit abi?

I'd love to hear from the beneficiaries..
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Skyfornia(m): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2020
Eternitymedia88:
Nothing I can truthfully lay my hands on.

Government's ill-advised myopic and half-assed policy is continually choking dear life out of my business, daily making life more and more difficult for me and every other legitimate businessmen.....

Especially this current government of President Buhari.

They've been taking from us instead of giving us...a country where the children started providing for their fathers from the first day.
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 01, 2020
Cutting off my cousin to piece in their farm in Enugu last year

Chineke kpokwa unu oku ndi one nigeria
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Zendinho(m): 7:03am On Oct 01, 2020
OP...... take your time o.....

Dividends of Democracy or
Dividends of Insurgency..... embarassed
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by tobechi74: 7:55am On Oct 01, 2020
Many
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Afamed: 8:02am On Oct 01, 2020
The question should have been, What has Nigeria benefited from you? OP , we are waiting to hear from you.
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Mosetgg: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Access003(m): 9:01am On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Xisnin(m): 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
What have been your contributions?
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by Xisnin(m): 10:03am On Oct 01, 2020
What has been your contributions?
Leeches everywhere.
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by amaham(m): 10:54am On Oct 01, 2020
Relative cheap education compared to what my contemporaries in the west
Re: Nigeria at 60: What Have You Benefitted From Nigeria As A Citizen by IamWonderful: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2020
Scam by igbos at Alaba and Oshodi

(1) (Reply)

Economic Growth Rates From Shagari Till Date / Why Ize-iyamu Ignored Oshiomhole In Thank You List / Aisha Yesufu & Endsars: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.