Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Chronicles of Nairablog - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles of Nairablog (752 Views)

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chronicles of Nairablog by naiirablog: 8:28am On Oct 01, 2020
Expensive Luck....The parable of Jonathan

There was a certain man who hailed from the town of Ogbia, at the river side, from the tribe of Ijaw. His name was Good luck the son of Ebele. For the nurse that had attended on the day of his birth, hath seen the small beautiful stars like a crown on his callow hair. And she had told his father, and his mother and together they had called him ‘Goodluck”. For fortune danced around his head from right the womb.

When he had come of age, He departed from his father’s house into the wilderness to fast and to pray. After then, he had emerged with fresh annointing. and ha

Because of this, he haf moved to the great house of learning to study the science of beasts and of the fowls of the air, and of the fishes of the sea.

And Lo his mind was indeed bright and there was great wisdom in his belly and he had found favour among men and even with God.
When he was done with study, they had made him an Inspector of schools. And from thence, he had waxed stronger, so that they had promoted him as teacher in the colleges, and lecturer of the science of beasts.

He taught and taught and prophesied to his students like never has been seen in the times, until his fame spread greatly abroad. So popular did he become, that the man who was to run as Governor of the city had sent for him; unto him he said “Come my friend, oh thou favoured amongst the gods, take my hand and let us ascend together.
The man’s name was Diepreye the son of Alamieyeseigha. And in one accord both men had worked side by side. The hand of one clipped to the hand of the other. And behold the Lord was with them for they had emerged as conquerors and winners of the contest and election of the county. The majority had voted for them. And their heads had been anointed with oil by INEC and kingmakers as rulers over all their kindred.

From Diepreye the son of Alamieyeseigha, he had become Governor Diepreye the son of Alamieyeseigha. And from Jonathan the son of Ebele to, Deputy Governor Jonathan the son of Ebele.

On their sixth year in office, behold the Governor of the city had been impeached by the Ministers of the law, and Counsellors of Assembly.
And Lo, Jonathan was appointed in his stead. And he had become Governor over all the city. And Jonathan had come before the Lord. And had wept and murmured hymns unto the heavens. Saying.

Then one day

: http://nairablog.com.ng/2020/09/29/expensive-luck/

Re: Chronicles of Nairablog by naiirablog: 8:30am On Oct 01, 2020
SEUN THE SON OF OSEWA

And it came to pass in the far of land of Songo. Came a certain young man of the name Ouwaseun the son of Osewa. For on the day of his birth his father had turned to his mother saying He shall be called “Oluwaseun” For God has given me a reason to smile. Then, he had lifted him with both hands saying; ‘Thanks be to the Lord God of Adeboye for he had filled my mouth with singing and my mouth doth speak good things. So “Oluwaseun” meant “thanks be to God Almighty.
And Behold Seun grew up in the sight of his father and mother. He was comely in stature and the fair maidens, desired him for an husbandman. He excelled in learning and his mind was of great cunning. His eyes asked a thousand questions, and his mouth ten thousand.
One day, in the evening while his father Yomi and his mother and his sister and his brother and all his household dined at table, eating, drinking and making merry. His Father had again raised his hand has he had done often times and spoken with a loud voice saying, Blessed be the Lord God of Adeboye, of Kumuyi, and oyedepo, for he hath not causeth his servant and his household to hunger and thirst after bread and wine. For he had filled our bellies with amala, and our peppersoup runneth over. Then Seun answered unto him saying, “Baba if thou permit, may i ask thee a question? And his father’s countenance was upon him. And he responded saying ‘yea i permit thee, Then Seun began to speak softly saying;
” Before and Since my birth Oh father thy mouth hath spake always about the Lord God. And my mother’s mouth doth indeed bless the heavens seven times. I beseech thee, that thou show me the Lord God, that i may see him, and touch him.and know that he is there.

And He’s father answered saying; ‘Son, I chastise thee in the name of the Lord, no-one can see the Lord nor touch him, for the Lord God is not a man, that thou toucheth and feeleth. He is a spirit and a flaming fire, and his voice is the voice of a thunder, the whites of his eyes, is a stream of lightening. Who is that man that would behold the countenance of the Almighty and live to tell it. That mighty one who’s sits upon the sphere of the earth and the Sons of men, lay postrate as grasshoppers. Bless The Lord. Son, I say Oh Bless the Lord.

But Seun listened to his Father with all his keenness with all his soul, but in his heart he did not believe.

Then on a fateful day;

http://nairablog.com.ng/2020/09/21/oluwaseun-and-nairaland/

Re: Chronicles of Nairablog by naiirablog: 8:32am On Oct 01, 2020
Adams The Son Of Osho

Now, it came to pass, In that period when men chose their rulers, after the reign of Lucky the son of Igbenedion. A certain man arose from the mount of Auchi whose name was Adams the son of Osho.

It was he was the chief of the publicans and a leader of labour. Later he had become Governor over all the province. And adams abode as governor for eight years in Edo.

Behold, During his reign, the man Adams had excelled in speech and utterred many fierce and lofty words.

And his oration was honey and wine to the hearts of the people.

He ruled the city with a mighty hand and prophesied with a loud voice unto the four walls of the cities; the North, the South, East and West, saying;

“Woe unto the godfathers and naysayers and oligarchists, to the men who have exalted themselves over this city as gods over men. “Again i say woe onto them. “For as the day wipeth out the night, I Adams the son of Osho, shall flush out their reigns, and seize their loincloth.

“With a heavy rod shall i chase them out, and they shall run. I shall break their brass gates, and set their iron bars asunder. And it was so.
That at the end of the Eight year, wherefore Oshomole was to complete his reign, a man called Godwin the son of Obaseki had exalted himself saying ” I will be Governor.
At the same time, Iyamu the son of Ize had also exalted himself and said i will be Governor.

Adams had looked up the face of Obaseki and took his hand and kissed it and spake with a voice saying “Fear not, for i am with you, oh thy faithful servant, I shall bear you upon my wings, thy mouth shall speak good tidings, and in my stead thou shalt reign.

And it came to pass, that when the due season for contest came. Adams and Obaseki went together in one accord, to the outskirts of the cities to the tabernacles, to the villages, and to every field.

Lo, Oshomole had held his companions hand saying with a loud voice;

“Oh cities of Edo hear ye my counsel, Oh land of my inheritance bear thy comrade’s witness, for this is the man whom thou shall vote for a faithful and just man!
“Begone from the man Iyamu for he is vain and double faced.
Cast not thy votes for him for his mouth is slack.
Ye! He has put on the loincloth of a saint but his heart is darker than widow’s ash.
Withdraw your firstborne sons, from him, for he dines in the devil’s cult.
Withdraw thy daughters, for he is a deformer!

And it came to pass that many people had hearkened unto the voice of Osho the son of Adams.

And on the day of reckoning more votes had been casted for Godwin than for Iyamu and he had be crowned governor to reign in Osho’s stead

Behold......http://nairablog.com.ng/2020/09/18/adams-the-son-of-osho/
Re: Chronicles of Nairablog by naiirablog: 9:29am On Oct 02, 2020
smiley
Re: Chronicles of Nairablog by mainetrix: 10:58am On Oct 02, 2020
Good Work. all there is?
Re: Chronicles of Nairablog by naiirablog: 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
mainetrix:
Good Work. all there is?

Nope. Visit www.nairablog.com.ng
Re: Chronicles of Nairablog by naiirablog: 9:19am On Oct 03, 2020
Good morning
Re: Chronicles of Nairablog by naiirablog: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Chronicles of Nairablog by naiirablog: 7:40am On Oct 07, 2020
CHINA

A powerful nation existed in the middle of a place in far Asia. The name of it was called China, and her inhabitants were called the Chinese people.

They were popular for many things; Their crafty spirits their inventive fingers, their fearsome minds, their expertise in engineering. They owned tents which were very tall and uncanny, each one emerging from the foundations of the earth and shooting towards the tip of the firmament, as though to taunt the heavens. Their roads resented dust and were all tarred throughout their lengths and breaths with fine coat. These men carved for themselves horses out of metal to move on land, and also built swift birds that could ascend above the heavens, moving quick as arch angels; One minute they could take a man to Lebanon, another minute a brethren has arrived Arabia.
Such was the extent of their wisdom. Their fame spread abroad greatly, so that many people across the border came nigh, for the purpose of trade and for the purpose of tour.

Coronavirus

Then one day, a Chinese mother in Wuhan, had strapped her first son to her back with thick cloth and departed for the market. On getting to the square were she would tend her good, behold an unseen thing from above descended on her and her son. It leaped skillfully from the air into the tunnels, that fed into their lungs. And lo, they had a fever and both coughed a great deal. A neighbor by her side had asked, is it well? and she had answered saying ‘yes it is.

http://nairablog.com.ng/2020/10/03/coronavirus-and-china/
Re: Chronicles of Nairablog by naiirablog: 7:32am On Oct 08, 2020
Happy day...
Re: Chronicles of Nairablog by naiirablog: 1:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Great noon.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Never Be Poor This Year If You Know These...[facts] / Uncontrolable(+18) / Garden Of Eden Finally Discovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.