Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars (3983 Views)

Man Beaten By Soldiers Who Mistook Him For Someone Else In Oyigbo, Rivers State / Gay Leader Who Defiles Underage Boys Caught In Oyigbo, Rivers (Video) / Man Refuses To Be Arrested By SARS In Benin. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by itzmejerry(m): 11:07am On Oct 01, 2020
hello nairalanders this news was actually yesterday night it happened, and I was present at the moment but because of the shooting and noise we have to run away from the scene this is happening in oyigbo LGA in river State at opposite sabbat filling station ABA road it all started last month sars entered oyigbo and start harassment of youth in the community extortion beating arresting the youth it was hell here you can't come out as a youth they will search your phone and start beating you for nothing

yesterday the youth of this community went face to face with sars without gun and the sars was shooting them and the gun shot ain't entering their bodies and they descend on sars took their gun and kill 5 sars the rest ran away they burnt their office and cars It's been terrible since yesterday night

7 Likes

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by erifeoluwasimi(f): 11:10am On Oct 01, 2020
This gist sounds interesting...

1 Like

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by itzmejerry(m): 11:12am On Oct 01, 2020
erifeoluwasimi:
This gist sounds interesting...

I have pictures but I don't know how to put them

OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation farano

We need your help to let Nigeria youth stand for their rights

1 Like

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by heendrix(m): 11:15am On Oct 01, 2020
itzmejerry:
hello nairalanders this news was actually yesterday night it happened, and I was present at the moment but because of the shooting and noise we have to run away from the scene this is happening in oyigbo LGA in river State at opposite sabbat filling station ABA road it all started last month sars entered oyigbo and start harassment of youth in the community extortion beating arresting the youth it was hell here you can't come out as a youth they will search your phone and start beating you for nothing

yesterday the youth of this community went face to face with sars without gun and the sars was shooting them and the gun shot ain't entering their bodies and they descend on sars took their gun and kill 5 sars the rest ran away they burnt their office and cars It's been terrible since yesterday night

I'm literally sad only 5 were killed....Like that was too Little sad

would like ya to give us the Live scores update tho

16 Likes

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by SmartProf(m): 11:16am On Oct 01, 2020
Bushmeat don begin dey pursue hunter

5 Likes

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by Uzomacharles: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2020
itzmejerry:

Reply The POST and you will see upload pictures section then upload and confirm it
Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by itzmejerry(m): 11:23am On Oct 01, 2020
Currently now the oyigbo police station has shot down for security reasons hahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by RosyIsBlessed: 11:23am On Oct 01, 2020
What's happening in the country today
Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by VEXT: 11:27am On Oct 01, 2020
Thought some Nairaland atheist said,there is nothing like jazz..

7 Likes

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by pacino26(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Home Team just scored 5-0 in the first half.
Let's wait for the second half before declaring a winner.

Last week Saturday in company of friends, we were stopped close to Okigwe junction by a SARS team. These guys had dyed dreadlocks, weaved beards and hair scarfs with 6 magazines attached to their AK47 rifles. Though we had no business or issues with them but you'll mistake these guys for armed robbery any day any time.

The IRT has been doing a good job from Abuja but I now receive news of harassment from that squad too since they now have State Offices.

The issue with NPF personnel plenty sha.

5 Likes

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by esky158(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
This is what I like this sars matter has gone out of hand they need dis kind of trement one in a while killing and harassing of youth is too bad

5 Likes

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
This SARS there own too much, I remember how the stopped and searched me on my way to PH from Owerri and delayed my appointment that day, no be small swear I swear for them.

1 Like

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by obyrich(m): 12:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
pacino26:

Last week Saturday in company of friends, we were stopped close to Okigwe junction by a SARS team. These guys had dyed dreadlocks, weaved beards and hair scarfs with 6 magazines attached to their AK47 rifles. Though we had no business or issues with them but you'll mistake these guys for armed robbery any day any time.

The IRT has been doing a good job from Abuja but I now receive news of harassment from that squad too since they now have State Offices.

The way you described the dressing of the SARs team is scary. This is very intimidating to an innocent Nigerian.

5 Likes

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by punisha: 1:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
when it comes to NPF dying, I lose my human sympathy and condolences.
All I have is this momentary joy and evil grin which isn't intentional, but it is what it is.
Like I said, someday soon, no NPF member will want to wear their uniform cos it will mean outright death sentencing.
U can't oppress the people for so long.
Guns don't make u immortal.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by phlame(m): 1:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
shocked
Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by UDUJ(m): 1:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
heendrix:

I'm literally sad only 5 were killed....Like that was too Little sad

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by weyreypey: 2:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Interesting story eddee take care
Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by KingAzubuike(f): 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
pacino26:

Most of them look like ex convict. So easy to mistaken them for armed robbers , well they are armed robbers before sha. Only difference is that they have license for it

1 Like

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by DoubleEngine007: 3:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Very good for those thieves with police identity cards.. Other youths should learn from this.. These criminals in uniforms needs iron hand. These brave youths deserves some crates of Heineken... #EndSars#

4 Likes

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by austine4real(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin

U didn't burn anything just a Hilux broken sienna windshield

That's all

U didn't slap the DPO

1 Like

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by OgaVoltron: 4:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
Bushmeat will eventually get the hunter one of these days. It's past time already. Once 3 or 4 of these is successful, expect the curbing of SARS all over the country. And nobody wins against the masses

3 Likes

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by Mayng01(m): 4:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
This is good news
Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by Richy4(m): 4:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
What kind of Gun were they using... cool

I really really wish to see how someone could be shot at and bullet couldn't go in.. it sounds like a covid19 made up story

2 Likes

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by stacyadams: 5:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin grin grin which day our scary brothers go. stand up for themselves in lagos grin
Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by Hedonisco: 5:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Very good. I hope this can be replicated nationwide. All the millions of youths in different hoods in Lagos, Owerri, Ibadan, Benin, etc. There's no reason to fold arms and allow this rubbish to continue. Kill these SARS bastards.

I don't understand why a unit is named SARS (meaning Special Anti Robbery Squad), and yet instead of focusing on their very clear mandate of tackling robberies, they go about searching phones. I don't get it. Is a mobile phone a deadly weapon of choice for armed robbers?

Your fucking job is to hunt the criminals (armed robbers and kidnappers) who prevent us from sleeping at night. Who present grave danger to the peace and security of law abiding citizens. Leave Internet fraudsters to the EFCC. That is part of their job, NOT yours. It's just ridiculous.

Bastards.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by GidiCars: 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
itzmejerry:

OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation farano

We need your help to let Nigeria youth stand for their rights

Finally, some good news to celebrate the independence day. Kudos to you guys. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by SATANNIST: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
itzmejerry:

sars shoot them ak 47 and e no enter and u no video am?
fear satan na

1 Like

Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by SATANNIST: 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
VEXT:
Thought some Nairaland atheist said,there is nothing like jazz..
guy there is stll no proof. him for video am na
Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by SATANNIST: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Richy4:
What kind of Gun were they using... cool

I really really wish to see how someone could be shot at and bullet couldn't go in.. it sounds like a covid19 made up story
exactly
Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by TThhoorr: 7:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Whether they used odeyshie or not the result is still the same some people have finally started stranding up to this government owned kidnappers
[b][/b] thank you
Re: Sars In Oyigbo River State Office Burnt Down And Their Cars by Openbusiness: 7:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Marriage Was A Scam, Would You Bite? / Yahoo Boy Ran Mad And Burnt His House Pics / Mad Man Arrested In Lagos For Having Sex With A Mad Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.