Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video (3204 Views)

Sunday Igboho Lands In London-pictures / Wike, Atiku Meet In London (Pictures) / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by gidgiddy: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Agitators for Republic of Biafra and Oduduwa Republic are currently protesting in Trafalgar Square London, today 1st October, for the dissolution of Nigeria.

Pics and video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htzeHDFhx6Q

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by SLAP44: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
One Nigeria is a crime against humanity. Dissolution of Nigeria will save many lives.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by yesloaded: 2:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
This is sane clime grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by Iconstar: 2:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
wow
Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by midolian(m): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Biaf-rats grin grin
Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by ENGINEERG(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
COUNTRY FORMED BY SELFISH WHITE PEOPLE , IS NOT OF GOF

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by Goldencheese(m): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
In Africa, including Nigeria, political leaders sit-tight until they kpai.
Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by Yujin(m): 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Good one. Freedom is coming.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by Brandstudio01: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
Was it a joint partnership?
Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by condralbedez: 3:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
We are getting there!!!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by loveth360(f): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
Division is the best that will happen to nigeria now.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by jlinkd78(m): 3:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
Following
Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by Friendlyjoe: 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
God bless 4 Nigeria
Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by FlordFlorez(m): 3:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Is this a collabo?? grin
Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by gtrader: 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
This is good news. Let every tribe or people stay on their own. Buhari succeeded in bringing division in Nigeria. North should be on their own, while South would be on their own. Simple!

8 Likes

Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Beautiful... We are getting it right
Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by Monjerk: 3:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
If the Government knows what is good for them, they should implement true federalism now, or else Nigeria division is very near, only true federalism/ regional ruling can calm the people down now, Nigeria is at the breaking point except something urgent is done.

7 Likes

Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by Salvador1: 4:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
Meanwhile

See Nigeria at sixty

3 Likes

Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by Solsix(m): 4:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Good morning south west, this agitation will climax when u lose out in 2023

8 Likes

Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Interesting. So Oduduwa wants to join forces with Biafra. Very soon now Arewa too will do theirs.

But the issue is that while they may have strong obvious reasons, each group can not just make assumptions on behalf of their entire ethnic groups. For instance, I know some Ibos that do not wish for Nigeria to break-up.

What I'm saying is that...These idealogies were brought up by individuals; human beings. Are they generalisable?

Modified:
I don't think the Hausas are interested in a break-up (from all indications).

1 Like

Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by SLAP44: 4:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kweensavvy:
Interesting. So Oduduwa wants to join forces with Biafra. Very soon now Arewa too will do theirs.

But the issue is that while they may have strong obvious reasons, each group can not just make assumptions on behalf of their entire ethnic groups. For instance, I know some Ibos that do not wish for Nigeria to break-up.

What I'm saying is that...These idealogies were brought up by individuals; human beings. Are they generalisable?

A referendum will settle all that, that's what Nnamdi Kanu has been demanding for 7 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
SLAP44:

A referendum will settle all that, that's what Nnamdi Kanu has been demanding for 7 years.

Hmm Okay ooo
Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by okanlanwon44879: 5:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
This is ditto realm
Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by JaffyJoe(m): 5:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Both are starting to use their heads now that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Good development. This type of synergy is needed on Nairaland now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by Wronggee(m): 6:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nice one .... Nigeria was just a scam grin
gidgiddy:
Agitators for Republic of Biafra and Oduduwa Republic are currently protesting in Trafalgar Square London, today 1st October, for the dissolution of Nigeria.

Pics and video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htzeHDFhx6Q
Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by blacknp(m): 8:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
Wronggee:
Nice one .... Nigeria was just a scam grin
Is October 1st also a public holiday season n Great Britain? Jobless immigrants.
Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by blacknp(m): 8:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
JaffyJoe:
Both are starting to use their heads now that the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Good development. This type of synergy is needed on Nairaland now.
Wow some people no just get sense? 2023 the Presidency will be handed over to the South West again, then the so called South east will tell us who the perceived enemy is?
Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by gidgiddy: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
I have said it many times here on Nairaland. Igbos and Yorubas will be best of friends when they relate as Biafra and Oduduwa Republics. Then, there will be nothing to fight about.

But as long as they relate as Nigerians, they will fight forever because they will always see each other as rivals.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by Nchenches: 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Solsix:
Good morning south west, this agitation will climax when u lose out in 2023

Once the spirit of nationalism begins in a group, it never goes away.

Even if Arewa gives Yoruba the presidency in 2023, this nationalism of Yoruba will never die down.
Re: Biafra And Oduduwa Republic Protest In London - Pictures And Video by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Now we can finally know the northerners pretending to be southerners
I know Hausa's/Yoruba's in Ilorin are terrified of being left alone with Fulanis, your slavery no go be for here, but we gotta go

The news sweet me for body

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Tags Baro, Other River Ports ‘waste Of Public Funds’ / President BUHARI Snubs Tinubu, Supports Jonathan Ahead Of 2023 Elections / Photos Of Governor Charles Soludo And His Family After Swearing-in Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.