Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,022 members, 7,835,464 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

The Zoo At 60, Have You Ever Seen Nigerian Police "Pull People Over" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Zoo At 60, Have You Ever Seen Nigerian Police "Pull People Over" (368 Views)

Please Forgive Me, I Made Wrong Choice – Wike Begs Rivers People Over Fubara / Atiku Abubakar Spends Holiday With His Children & Grandchildren At The Zoo (Pix) / Have You Seen Nigerian Army Live Band Perform At An Event Before? Check This Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Zoo At 60, Have You Ever Seen Nigerian Police "Pull People Over" by VaselineCrew: 2:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
Tell me, my fellow residents of the zoo, if not for Hollywood movies, would you even know what Pull Over means

Have you in your life as a Nigerian ever seen a Police Squad car, pull over another car for violating traffic rules?

Or is it only check points and stationary officers at junctions that you are familiar with?

Re: The Zoo At 60, Have You Ever Seen Nigerian Police "Pull People Over" by twilliamx(m): 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
If you live in a zoo. Then that makes you an ANIMAL...well done
Re: The Zoo At 60, Have You Ever Seen Nigerian Police "Pull People Over" by operAhdam: 2:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
U no dey watch film

1 Like

Re: The Zoo At 60, Have You Ever Seen Nigerian Police "Pull People Over" by Ejusni(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
Biafra cannot be actualized on social media. If you hate Nigeria so much go and Challenge the zoo security services you hate so much��� and watch yourself be domesticated grin grin
Re: The Zoo At 60, Have You Ever Seen Nigerian Police "Pull People Over" by Deborah98(f): 2:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
This Independence something is over hyped joor....what are we even celebrating, just tell me?
Re: The Zoo At 60, Have You Ever Seen Nigerian Police "Pull People Over" by VaselineCrew: 3:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Everyday, while I drive, I watch thousands of traffic infractions take place, including offenses by the police officers themselves, yet no one is ever "PULLED OVER". It's just a free for all, complete chaos. Almost like watching an experiment with monkeys and baboons at the wheels, because it's hard to believe humans would drive in such ways with constant lapses in judgement.

So many opportunities for police squad cars to pull over erring drivers, but alas, I have only seen that happen like once or twice as a Nigerian.

You have people running traffic lights with reckless abandon (almost hitting other cars, who have green lights ahead of them), people that will never ever use their TURN SIGNALS, danfos that stop on the road and endanger oncoming traffic, and It's almost like Nigerians don't even understand the concept of lanes; you know, the white markings on the roads.

Well my bad, it is a zoo after all, can't really have high expectations.

(1) (Reply)

FG Urges ASUU Members To Consider Farming As Alternative Profession / Ondo 2020: PDP Cries Foul, Rejects OAU VC As Inec’s Returning Officer / Tension! Open Letter Addressed To President Muhammadu Buhari By Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.