Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence (3444 Views)

Dubai's Burj Khalifa Celebrated Nigeria At 60 / Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home / Biafra Sit-at-home! See How We Celebrated Our Sit-at-home In Our Compound (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by DamnnNiggarr: 4:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by babtoundey(m): 11:15pm On Oct 01
gregyboy:

Nor allow me curse you ogun

I know one block head would respond in this light. Tribalism makes it hard for you to say "Amen" when a stranger prays for the land you claim you love.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by babtoundey(m): 7:05am On Oct 02, 2020
gregyboy:

Ogun dey kill u, y u go add join yoruba clean that rubbish coward.....

Make una dey get senss

We nor need una prayer channel it to kwara

I didn't expect anything sensible. Your comment is typical of an irreverent loudmouth whose stupidity makes him believe he's the mouthpiece of his race/tribe/region when in true sense he is nothing short of a nuisance. Get a life, sir!
Oju orun to'ye fo laifara kanra (The space is enough for the birds to fly without locking wings)
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by gregyboy(m): 7:15am On Oct 02, 2020
babtoundey:

I didn't expect anything sensible. Your comment is typical of an irreverent loudmouth whose stupidity makes him believe he's the mouthpiece of his race/tribe/region when in true sense he is nothing short of a nuisance. Get a life, sir!
Oju orun to'ye fo laifara kanra (The space is enough for the birds to fly without locking wings)

Too much talk clean edo, from your list,
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by babtoundey(m): 6:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
gregyboy:

You no get cleaner ni?? clean am yourself.
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by babtoundey(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
gregyboy:

You no get cleaner ni?? clean am yourself.
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by Asapchris(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
gregyboy:

Nor allow me curse you ogun

Senior man, I never reach that leave.... But let Binis talk for themselves.
God bless Edo.
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by gregyboy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Asapchris:

Senior man, I never reach that leave.... But let Binis talk for themselves.
God bless Edo.

Am even taking this Slightly if d other benins see this it wont be funny......

If you doubt i can tag dem
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by Asapchris(m): 12:21am On Oct 03, 2020
gregyboy:

Am even taking this Slightly if d other benins see this it wont be funny......

If you doubt i can tag dem
Wow I would love to meet my real people. Not wannabe Binis hoooo

God bless Edo
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by gregyboy(m): 7:46am On Oct 03, 2020
Asapchris:

Wow I would love to meet my real people. Not wannabe Binis hoooo

God bless Edo

I dont have time to waste on yoruba muslim, your mssters are in the north, awon afonja
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by Asapchris(m): 9:34am On Oct 03, 2020
gregyboy:

I dont have time to waste on yoruba muslim, your mssters are in the north, awon afonja
See you. So all Yorubas are Muslim huh? Oga am confirmed Christian from Ondo ilaje.
Beside how old are you seff
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by gregyboy(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2020
Asapchris:

See you. So all Yorubas are Muslim huh? Oga am confirmed Christian from Ondo ilaje.
Beside how old are you seff

How old are you too?

You tribe were even among the former benin empire and you were so quick to include us a Yoruba, yoruba should be tag as edo and not the other way around, we gave more influence to your ancestors than yorubas gave to you all
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by femolii: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2020
gregyboy:

Ogun dey kill u, y u go add edo join yoruba clean that rubbish coward.....

Make una dey get sense

We nor need una prayer channel it to kwara
You are the one ogun will kill if u don't Know, edo must follow yorubas or igbos as rag because you be minority.
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by Asapchris(m): 11:41am On Oct 03, 2020
gregyboy:

How old are you too?

You tribe were even among the former benin empire and you were so quick to include us a Yoruba, yoruba should be tag as edo and not the other way around, we gave more influence to your ancestors than yorubas gave to you all
You knew this and you arguing....
And when I said God bless Edo, I expect you to say amen if you are truly from there not to argue with me.
And mind you Binis and Yorubas are one blood. And we can never allow politics to divide us. Ibae iree hoo
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by gregyboy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Asapchris:

You knew this and you arguing....
And when I said God bless Edo, I expect you to say amen if you are truly from there not to argue with me.
And mind you Binis and Yorubas are one blood. And we can never allow politics to divide us. Ibae iree hoo

Which politics are you talking about, bro yorubas are edos, not the other way round
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by gregyboy(m): 12:27pm On Oct 03, 2020
femolii:
You are the one ogun will kill if u don't Know, edo must follow yorubas or igbos as rag because you be minority.

Ogun go kill you and the yoruba,

Minority that is still ruling and moving the country influentialy than your stupid coward 40million tribe,

We are taking our yoruba state back to form our country.... When the country breaks that political entity called oduduwa wont stand anymore so dont day dream bro

The yorubas will divide into two one half we
Will go with the benins the others will go to the north

Same goes to the igbos

Be sleeping and be calling us minorities thats all you guys know coward majourity that has nothing tangible to bring to the country rather than being a coward

We bring international history to the country, what do you guys bring
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by femolii: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
gregyboy:

Ogun go kill you and the yoruba,

Minority that is still ruling and moving the country influentialy than your stupid coward 40million tribe,

We are taking our yoruba state back to form our country.... When the country breaks that political entity called oduduwa wont stand anymore so dont day dream bro

The yorubas will divide into two one half we
Will go with the benins the others will go to the north

Same goes to the igbos

Be sleeping and be calling us minorities thats all you guys know coward majourity that has nothing tangible to bring to the country rather than being a coward

We bring international history to the country, what do you guys bring

You typed with pain and sorrow edo remain minority, your population is not even up to 4 million benin alone is not more than four lga so you be hand bag.

Ijaws will handle you guys when time comes. Arindin omo.
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by Asapchris(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
gregyboy:

Which politics are you talking about, bro yorubas are edos, not the other way round
Bro we are saying the same thing. Yorubas are Edos, Edos are Yorubas. Samething.
Re: Nigeria@60: Look At How UAE Celebrated Nigeria Independence by gregyboy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 03, 2020
femolii:
You typed with pain and sorrow edo remain minority, your population is not even up to 4 million benin alone is not more than four lga so you be hand bag.

Ijaws will handle you guys when time comes. Arindin omo.

The north willl handle yorubas when the time comes

The yorubas remain a slaved majourity lets not talk about the ijaws in edo and they are controlling the yoruba people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Niger Deltans Do Not Want To Be Part Of Biafra / Debunking The Myth Surrounding Igbo Language In SS. / Anambra Elections Exposes IPOB As A Fraud.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.