Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News (31894 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Whiteangel1234: 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Rampaging hoodlums suspected to be members of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, allegedly abducted and killed a Police Officer attached to Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) headquarters in Port Harcourt at Oyigbo local government area of Rivers State on Wednesday evening.

Though details of the incident are still sketchy, it was learnt that the police officer who was on special duty at the Oyigbo area had reportedly taken permission to go and eat around 9:30pm when he was allegedly abducted and taken to a bush path where he was slaughtered by his abductors.

It was gathered that the abduction led to clash between the Police and people suspected to be members of IPOB in Oyigbo in Oyigbo local Government.

Rampaging hoodlums suspected to be members of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, allegedly abducted and killed a Police Officer attached to Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) headquarters in Port Harcourt at Oyigbo local government area of Rivers State on Wednesday evening.

Though details of the incident are still sketchy, it was learnt that the police officer who was on special duty at the Oyigbo area had reportedly taken permission to go and eat around 9:30pm when he was allegedly abducted and taken to a bush path where he was slaughtered by his abductors.

It was gathered that the abduction led to clash between the Police and people suspected to be members of IPOB in Oyigbo in Oyigbo local Government.

It was gathered that it took combined efforts of officers attached to tactical units like Operation Sting, Anti-Cultism and others to curtail the rampaging IPOB members who later attempted to launch an attack on the Special Police Anti-Robbery Squad base in the area.

It was gathered that the IPOB members later retreated into neighbouring Abia state.

Meanwhile, the spokesman of the Rivers state command SP Nnamdi Omoni confirmed the incident, but noted that the full detail of the incident is yet to reach his desk.

Rivers State Police command had in statement on Wednesday warned IPOB members to stay off the state or face the full wrath of the law

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/10/01/suspected-ipob-members-kill-police-officer-in-rivers/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by SLAP44: 6:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Just suspected, they are not even sure.

But IPOB never carries any weapons, never does violence and engages in peaceful protests and demonstrations according to the laws.

They should look at the known bearers of arms, herdsmen, bandits, boko boys.

312 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Uzomacharles: 6:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Pure lie

211 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by yarimo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
SARS and ARMY should deal with them ruthlessly. nonsense angry

28 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by SLAP44: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
yarimo:
SARS and ARMY should deal with them ruthlessly. nonsense angry

While no bandit or herdsmen has ever been dealt with by SARS and ARMY?

371 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by IamWonderful: 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Revenge is coming

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by SLAP44: 7:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
IamWonderful:
Revenge is coming

Nobody has ever revenge against the herdsmen?

235 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by SLAP44: 7:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
YoonSung:
This people no go let sleeping dog to lay peacefully. I pray it doesn't lead to another Python Dance!

Over 20,000 nigerians killed in the north alone, where's the python? grin

250 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Python dance, food don ready

I hand them over to you

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by urchcoded(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
I hate policemen. I'll only be a hypocrite to try and sympathize with them.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by sylve11: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
I don't know who to pity, whether the SARS or the IPOB . I just tire for this country matter.......... angry cool

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
I don't support IPOB but with all the nonsense that police officers, especially SARS, are doing to innocent young men, I'm sure nobody will pity them when they start getting killed.

Everyday on social media, it's one SARS attack or the other. Go after armed robbers, they won't, their target is young men with good phones or cars... When will all that nonsense stop. angry

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Madibah(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Damn niggarrr ..
Issoright
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by solmus: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
cool

Ipobians don't want to mess with Wike

Anything that would spoil his Tambuwal 2023 market, would see him unleashing his cultist on Igbos

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Slawormir: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrrr

A real niggarrr won't accept this shit story because it doesn't hold water

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by JewelJohn(f): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
May his soul rest in peace.

3 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by tonydodo: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
IPOB dn enter South South, wahala o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Kennitrust(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
We are very used to bad in this country.

OFF TOPIC PLEASE!

Please those reading this should help advice me on what to do. I don't know how to make front page story. Here I go...

I'm a single man of about 38yrs and due to financial hardship, i'm only grooming up the girl I want to marry. To cut the story short.

I have a brother who have been nice to me but as time would have it, my brother have a problem with with his landlord who happen to asks him to pack out of his house. My brother been a married man with a child decided to pack his things to my house. As a brother, I welcome him but now, I'm in deep mess.

When my brother came to my house and see how comfortable my house was, he change his mind and is now trying to push me out of my rented apartment. My girl left because she could not endure the shattered state of my my house that has always been neat. It one month now my elder brother is not thinking of giving me my privacy. I'm so depressed and down with anxiety.

His reaction has hinder my hope of meeting my girl's family this month. My bros even ask me to look for money to rent somewhere else without talking of assisting me... Lol.

Please mature advice on what to do here in this situation.

Please ask me any questions and help me with suggestion, please.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by PureGoldh(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nawa oh..IPOB don suffer in the hands of NPF....any bad thing wey happen dem go tag IPOB join

31 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by MovieplugPH(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Wa oh
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by janedonez(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Terrible
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Coldie(m): 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
H
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by fourboys: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
una don start again... big lie

6 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Enudapan: 7:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so unsophisticated
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by solmus: 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
SLAP44:

Over 20,000 nigerians killed in the north alone, where's the python? grin

Are people not been killed in the South East too?!

6 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Makurdi, Benue (Photos) / Video Of Atiku In The United States Of America / Multinational Companies Exit Nigeria Amid High Operating Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.