Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Cable Visa Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cable Visa Help (8346 Views)

Italian Student Visa-help! / Help: Cable Visa To Belarus / Cable Visa Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cable Visa Help by Bostin(m): 9:55pm On Mar 02, 2011
I need someone to help me with informations on how and where to get cable visa for Belarus. I've already got an invitation letter to study.
Re: Cable Visa Help by suxes2005(m): 10:35pm On Mar 02, 2011
Bostin:

I need someone to help me with informations on how and where to get cable visa for Belarus. I've already got an invitation letter to study.

I do not have any info now if i do i will
let you know but you can ask your school as well

SHALOM
Re: Cable Visa Help by olaoluwa13: 6:53am On Mar 05, 2011
hello BOSTON,
PLEASE I NEED INFORMATION ON HOW TO OBTAIN STUDENT INVITATION LETTER OF BELARUS, ?PLEASE HELP ME OUT PLEASE, THIS IS MY E MAIL ADDRESS RAHEEM_USMAN@YAHOO.COM
Re: Cable Visa Help by ukraine55(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2011
hello bostin, pls i need u to help me with the information on how i can obtain belarus admission or invitation letter.
Thank you
JOSEPH. send through joebillreal88@yahoo.ca.
Re: Cable Visa Help by Bostin(m): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2011
Check bseu.by/english,www.mslu.by you will see everything you need there. In the case you might want to notarized translate your documents into Russian Language as required,
Re: Cable Visa Help by olaoluwa13: 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2011
@Bostin, is it compulsory to notarize or translate document before submitting, if yes which document am i going to translate or notarize and where to do it Russian embassy or where pls my broda help me out.raheem_usman@yahoo.com,
Re: Cable Visa Help by kaffy4tope(m): 8:00am On Mar 13, 2011
Please do update us on how far you have gone about the Belarus, are you already there?
Re: Cable Visa Help by Bostin(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2011
Guys am sorry l could not respond on time,l was trying to solves flight issue. You will translate photo page of passport,waec or neco certificate in Russian embassy in lagos which they take N7,200 per docu. and ask you to pick up after 10days. You will also get medical certificate from Government hospital,after you get all that ready send it to the school,they surely give u i.v. Note that i.v is what you need to travel and u will get visa on arrival. Onelove Nigeria! Best of luck .
Re: Cable Visa Help by Bostin(m): 9:59am On Mar 13, 2011
Guys am sorry l could not respond on time,l was trying to solves flight issue. You will translate photo page of passport,waec or neco certificate in Russian embassy in lagos which they take N7,200 per docu. and ask you to pick up after 10days. You will also get medical certificate from Government hospital,after you get all that ready send it to the school,they surely give u i.v. Note that i.v is what you need to travel and u will get visa on arrival. Onelove Nigeria! Best of luck .
Re: Cable Visa Help by kaffy4tope(m): 11:54am On Mar 13, 2011
Thanks for that info bro, please tell us what difficulties you are having in getting the FLIGHT ticket and let us know the price of the ticket and the name of the airline, Best of Luck and God Bless.
Re: Cable Visa Help by tanyaneeds(f): 12:02pm On Mar 13, 2011
if you need more schools let me know,most of those schools above have closed language study for foriegners for the year,secondly i think you can travel with your invitation to Belarus.it is at the point of entry where you will be given your visa but you cant work.Thats the awful truth.Other better places are there. tanyaduttong@yahoo.com
Re: Cable Visa Help by Bostin(m): 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2011
There is no problem about flight,turkish airline always go to belarus with that i.v but only that immigration at our airport ikeja will collect $200 before u can board. Ticket cost N170k that all. Meet u Bel!
Re: Cable Visa Help by usherroyal(m): 12:29am On Mar 15, 2011
@bostin.i thank you for the info you post here.please i need the detail on how to obtain belarus sch invitation leter.you can send it on my mail usherroyalk@yahoo.com.thanks.
Re: Cable Visa Help by kingsley00(m): 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
i need info on getting the invitation letter contact me on kingsley.asiegbu@yahoo.com
Re: Cable Visa Help by olaoluwa13: 7:22am On Mar 16, 2011
@Boston, thank you very much INSHA ALLAH everything will be fine 4 u, what about medical certificate am i going to translate that too,,,or is just 2 document dat am going to to translate?
Re: Cable Visa Help by kaffy4tope(m): 3:25am On Apr 24, 2011
Hello, it's been a long time that we talked? Are you in Belarus now?
Re: Cable Visa Help by chinboy(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2011
pls,note that turkish airline takes off from lagos to belarus by 1.00am on wednesdays only.while you check in on tuesdays night.
Re: Cable Visa Help by Yorubah(m): 5:16pm On Apr 24, 2011
Poster i suggest you call Russia Embassy for more details. That could help
Re: Cable Visa Help by nakita(f): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2011
@Bostin have you arrive in belrus now and how far with your cable visa
Re: Cable Visa Help by pimoski: 8:27am On Oct 29, 2019
please can someone give me more info about CABLE VISA?

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

List Of Best Country To Live In The World - UN Development Index As At Dec. 2015 / Can I Get Direct Bus To Senegal From Lagos? / Aviation Fuel Scarcity Delays Flight At Abuja Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.