Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,879 members, 7,828,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Incest Situationship At Home. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Incest Situationship At Home. (3353 Views)

How Do You Handle Incest Issue In A Family? / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incest Situationship At Home. by Audreydamilola(f): 8:18am On Oct 02, 2020
I  don't know where to start my story, but I will try and explain it carefully.

I'm twenty-four years old, the first child of my parents. my dad owns a big church and other branches in big cities and towns.

I can't completely remember when it all started, but I remember my dad always fingering me as early as five years old. as soon as I clocked ten, the long wait was over for my dad; he came to my room at night and molested me! I still remember the pains and the weight of his body on top of me. I woke and told my mum what happened, she told me to shout up, insulted me, she said all manner of things to me that my brain had to delete them.

she finally told my dad what I said, but he told her no one would believe her, in fact, this revelation gave him more confidence to sleep with me whenever he desired to,. the best my mum could do was give me paracetamol to relieve me of the pains I felt between my thigh. when she couldn't take it anymore, she reported him to families, they all told her to protect her mum.

I was sent to boarding by my mum, so as to reduce the frequent sex, which my dad almost killed her for. I was saved the all night wife's duty, but every mid-term break we had, I was all my dad ever wanted; from the living room to bedroom to bathroom, cars, name it all. the molest session doubled from once every day to two-three times a day. my mum did nothing, I also lost the hope and energy to resist, all I do is lay on the bed for him to do what he wants, while I go clean up after everything.

I gained admission into the university, though in the same location. I tried going into a relationship just to have a normal life, but my dad will fight, chase, and curse any man he sees around me. as soon as he chases them, the next thing is for him to come and rape me without minding who is around or not.

men got tired of chasing me, I'm old enough to be in a serious relationship, but no one is coming forth. I decided to pay my mum back in her coin, for refusing to protect me when I needed it most. 

Now, I go to my dad and demand sex from him. yes, I know what you're thinking. with my younger ones away in a boarding school makes it easier. we sleep on the same bed, go out on a date, bath together, etc. she has insulted, reported me to people that I'm destroying her home, but she didn't reveal the whole details. I feel so tired and all alone. I have suffered sexual abuse, and trauma all my life, and there my mum is feeling like I did her wrong, while in the real sense she wronged me.

I just want to let the pain and anger all out, as I have never spoken about it before.

https://askclinik.com (source).
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by Lavisha(f): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2020
The original OP must be an Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 02, 2020
Cases of father's who molest their daughters ehn. 99% the mothers are aware.

Some people are too evil to be human

3 Likes

Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by Audreydamilola(f): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Lavisha:
I don't understand you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by Audreydamilola(f): 9:43am On Oct 02, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Cases of father's who molest their daughters ehn. 99% the mothers are aware.

Some people are too evil to be human

99% sounds too high though. but truly some mothers or care givers Know about it.
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by bigjackass: 11:34am On Oct 02, 2020
Fake story . No father daughter incest that started as child abuse can continue in adulthood

6 Likes

Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by thorpido(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
bigjackass:
Fake story .
No father daughter incest that started as child abuse can continue in adulthood
Not true!I know a father-daughter incestuous relationship that continued till she was a university student.

3 Likes

Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by Audreydamilola(f): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
bigjackass:
Fake story .
if that will make you feel better, No problem.
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by Audreydamilola(f): 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
thorpido:
Not true!I know a father-daughter incestuous relationship that continued till she was a university student.
. Thank you. hope she's free now?
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by mariahAngel(f): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lavisha:

That road you heading towards, there's a cliff over it!
Fool!

1 Like

Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by mariahAngel(f): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Audreydamilola:

Are you the victim?
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by Audreydamilola(f): 12:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

Are you the victim?
No. The source is right there, at the end of the post

2 Likes

Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by thorpido(m): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Audreydamilola:
I can't say.I lost her contact.She approached me for counseling then.
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by Audreydamilola(f): 1:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
thorpido:
I can't say.I lost her contact.She approached me for counseling then.
So sorry to hear that. this lady also approached me, she gave consent to share her story. she's getting the help she needs at the moment.
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by Lavisha(f): 2:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

That road you heading towards, there's a cliff over it!
Fool!

mariah is an unconscionably malignant prostitute and a rank dull -witted dreg of the Internet .

1 Like

Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by mariahAngel(f): 3:06pm On Oct 02, 2020
[s]
Lavisha:

mariah is an unconscionably malignant prostitute and a rank dull -witted dreg of the Internet .
[/s]

You're someone with a very dirty mind and an ugly soul, who takes pride in how much vulgarity she can churn out.
Your mind is overwhelmed with dirtiness and is in desperate need of cleansing. I can tell by your words.
A person with a mind like yours have no good thing to offer others.
You mask your unhappiness, insecurities, self-hate by attacking others. You're vulnerable, very vulnerable, and at the very edge of losing it. Seek peace and you will find it.

8 Likes

Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by faithfull18(f): 3:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hmmn, fiction.
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by FREEMONEY7(m): 4:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
It feels so bad,

but anyways i have a solution for all women that are really suffering from fibroid
visit the link below

https://www.nairaland.com/6156517/suffering-fibroid-get-natural-remedy
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by Lavisha(f): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
mariahAngel:

You're someone with a very dirty mind and an ugly soul, who takes pride in how much vulgarity she can churn out.
Your mind is overwhelmed with dirtiness and is in desperate need of cleansing. I can tell by your words.
A person with a mind like yours have no good thing to offer others.
You mask your unhappiness, insecurities, self-hate by attacking others. You're vulnerable, very vulnerable, and at the very edge of losing it. Seek peace and you will find it.
Peace?!
Hehehe.

You should stop being a furfaceous, whiffle-whaffling lubberwort and get some work done, you old scobberlotcher.
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by mariahAngel(f): 6:17pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lavisha:

Peace?!
Hehehe.

You should stop being a furfaceous, whiffle-whaffling lubberwort and get some work done, you old scobberlotcher.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by NoToPile: 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
bigjackass:
Fake story .

You never see something.

One I knew her father used to rape her at gunpoint, university student ooo.

Anyway she's married now sha, had a baby recently and the papa is still wanted by LASG l.

Her school authorities got to know and they took the case up to alausa, They came to paste notice on their house and all of them japa both stepmum and Dad.

2 Likes

Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by bigjackass: 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
NoToPile:

You never see something.

One I knew her father used to rape her at gunpoint, university student ooo.

Anyway she's married now sha, had a baby recently and the papa is still wanted by LASG l.

Her school authorities got to know and they took the case up to alausa, They came to paste notice on their house and all of them japa both stepmum and Dad.
e b things
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by DukeNija(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lavisha:

Your brain is lopsided.

3 Likes

Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by bdchange(m): 11:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
In as much as we all know incest occur in families yet this particular story seems fabricated in all directions. I can point all the things that didn't add up but I don't have time for that now.
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by tobechi74: 2:34am On Oct 03, 2020
Self control
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by Ganjafama(m): 4:31am On Oct 03, 2020
All parties involved- the man, wife and daughter are sick people.
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by mysticwarrior(m): 8:15am On Oct 03, 2020
this things happens in our society and there are millions of ladies out there who have, and who are still experiencing this disgusting act but won't say anything, some are even reading the posts and comments on this thread, my elder sister had a friend whose father disvirgined all five of his daughters, after he did it to the last one she wanted to go public and report the man, but the other sisters called her to order and told her she wasn't the only one, she was compelled to shut her mouth, the girls are all married now.

1 Like

Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by Audreydamilola(f): 8:35am On Oct 03, 2020
bdchange:
In as much as we all know incest occur in families yet this particular story seems fabricated in all directions. I can point all the things that didn't add up but I don't have time for that now.
kindly take your time to analyze the fabrication.thank you
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by Audreydamilola(f): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2020
Ganjafama:
All parties involved- the man, wife and daughter are sick people.

a pattern becomes a habit. that is mental conditioning for you. I wouldn't say she's sick, she did what she thought was okay.
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by Mleeperbother: 6:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
Audreydamilola:
I  don't know where to start my story, but I will try and explain it carefully.

I'm twenty-four years old, the first child of my parents. my dad owns a big church and other branches in big cities and towns.

I can't completely remember when it all started, but I remember my dad always fingering me as early as five years old. as soon as I clocked ten, the long wait was over for my dad; he came to my room at night and molested me! I still remember the pains and the weight of his body on top of me. I woke and told my mum what happened, she told me to shout up, insulted me, she said all manner of things to me that my brain had to delete them.

she finally told my dad what I said, but he told her no one would believe her, in fact, this revelation gave him more confidence to sleep with me whenever he desired to,. the best my mum could do was give me paracetamol to relieve me of the pains I felt between my thigh. when she couldn't take it anymore, she reported him to families, they all told her to protect her mum.

I was sent to boarding by my mum, so as to reduce the frequent sex, which my dad almost killed her for. I was saved the all night wife's duty, but every mid-term break we had, I was all my dad ever wanted; from the living room to bedroom to bathroom, cars, name it all. the molest session doubled from once every day to two-three times a day. my mum did nothing, I also lost the hope and energy to resist, all I do is lay on the bed for him to do what he wants, while I go clean up after everything.

I gained admission into the university, though in the same location. I tried going into a relationship just to have a normal life, but my dad will fight, chase, and curse any man he sees around me. as soon as he chases them, the next thing is for him to come and rape me without minding who is around or not.

men got tired of chasing me, I'm old enough to be in a serious relationship, but no one is coming forth. I decided to pay my mum back in her coin, for refusing to protect me when I needed it most. 

Now, I go to my dad and demand sex from him. yes, I know what you're thinking. with my younger ones away in a boarding school makes it easier. we sleep on the same bed, go out on a date, bath together, etc. she has insulted, reported me to people that I'm destroying her home, but she didn't reveal the whole details. I feel so tired and all alone. I have suffered sexual abuse, and trauma all my life, and there my mum is feeling like I did her wrong, while in the real sense she wronged me.

I just want to let the pain and anger all out, as I have never spoken about it before.

https://askclinik.com (source).

Sue him.
Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by KidDarkness(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Lavisha:
On a serious note, you need help. Not an insult though. It's really a shame to see someone born in the 80s behaving like a child. Being a tribalist is as serious as being a racist. The seeds are already germinating in you. You are better than this

2 Likes

Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by Lavisha(f): 8:24am On Oct 04, 2020
KidDarkness:

On a serious note, you need help. Not an insult though. It's really a shame to see someone born in the 80s behaving like a child. Being a tribalist is as serious as being a racist. The seeds are already germinating in you. You are better than this
This is a world where human races battle endlessly, where people of one faith still slaughter people of another.
Religious wars rage from Sri Lanka to Bosnia, from Jerusalem to American cities and towns where Christians still, in the name of Jesus Christ, bring death in his name to their enemies, to their own, even to little children. Tribe, race, clan, family also the Moslems.
Deep within us all are the seeds of hate for what is different.
We do not have to be taught these things. We have to be taught not to give in to them! They are in our blood, but on our minds is the charity and the love to overcome them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Raised My Hands To My Husband. Help / My Brother Inlaw's Wife Wants To Walk Out Of Her 2months Old Marriage / SOLD....Brand New Baby High Chair For Sale @ 20k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.