Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,400 members, 7,846,690 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Incest Situationship At Home. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Incest Situationship At Home. (3448 Views)

How Do You Handle Incest Issue In A Family? / Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / "Some Call It Incest, We Call It Fate" - Man Who Impregnates His Sister Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Incest Situationship At Home. by KidDarkness(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2020
Lavisha:

This is a world where human races battle endlessly, where people of one faith still slaughter people of another.
Religious wars rage from Sri Lanka to Bosnia, from Jerusalem to American cities and towns where Christians still, in the name of Jesus Christ, bring death in his name to their enemies, to their own, even to little children. Tribe, race, clan, family also the Moslems.
Deep within us all are the seeds of hate for what is different.
We do not have to be taught these things. We have to be taught not to give in to them! They are in our blood, but on our minds is the charity and the love to overcome them.
Now you are talking like someone I should respect. I totally agree that the seeds of hate are all in us. But what matters most is how you try to suppress the hate by fighting it and not by embracing it. It's a choice to be different. To stand out of the crowd and do the right thing. We all know what's right and what's wrong. I may not know you but I know you are better than what you sometimes portray online.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys If You Like Sex Dont Marry A Virgin Marry A "Slut" / Opposite Sex For Professional Services / It Appears That My Husband Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Me After His Affair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.