Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos (871 Views)

Jimi Agbaje And Ambode At The Lagos State Governorship Debate (Photo) / Lagos Governorship Debate: Candidate Performace Ratings By Premium Times / Ondo State Governorship Debate - Final Round - Live On AIT! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by mrsage(m): 12:33am On Mar 03, 2011
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by againstGEJ(m): 12:36am On Mar 03, 2011
Its a repeat.

Just watch how insulting Fashola was.
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 03, 2011
What was hilarious about it? Anywaz, I'm still in the first few minutes, so enjoying the questions presented by our Youths.
I love this idea od debate, yeeeeeeeess!!! We're going places, Nigeria!

Watching on. . . .
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by EkoIle1: 12:42am On Mar 03, 2011
Fashola is indeed amazing. Just listen, the man is naming streets and projects from a random question, sounds like this man is very familiar with every street in Lagos,
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by hannie: 12:46am On Mar 03, 2011
@againstGEJ

Get a life dude!

Randle soiled his reputation and BRF made it clear he is a governor for the masses and not for the privileged that believe it is business as usual  tongue
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by EkoIle1: 12:47am On Mar 03, 2011
Going by the quality of questions asked, Lagosians electorates are very enlightened.
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by EvilBrain1(m): 12:47am On Mar 03, 2011
Missed it but I hear that JK Randle refused to shake BRF's hand afterwards.

If its true then shame on him. That kind of childish, petulant behavior is unbecoming of a leader. A mature man should offer his hand no matter what.

Not that he has any hope of winning anyway.
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by againstGEJ(m): 12:48am On Mar 03, 2011
hannie:

@againstGEJ

Get a life dude!

Randle soiled his reputation and BRF made it clear he is a governor for the masses and not for the privileged that believe it is business as usual  tongue

The worst advice u have ever given someone.
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by EkoIle1: 12:51am On Mar 03, 2011
hannie:

@againstGEJ

Get a life dude!

His just another attention seeking nuisance. You can not have any meaningful and intelligent discuss with him. His main goal is to distract with his sillyness

Please ignore him for the sake of this thread,
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by EkoIle1: 12:54am On Mar 03, 2011
Evil Brain:

Missed it but I hear that JK Randle refused to shake BRF's hand afterwards.

If its true then shame on him. That kind of childish, petulant behavior is unbecoming of a leader. A mature man should offer his hand no matter what.

Not that he has any hope of winning anyway.

That part is coming up in a few minutes,

I can't wait to laugh again,
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by Nobody: 12:55am On Mar 03, 2011
LOL @ the guy(w/ green cap) with his BRILLIANT move by presenting women in politic positions.

We still have a lot to work on, ppl still talking when the bell rings angry
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 03, 2011
@Awon omo ti o l'eko yii shocked shocked shocked DAMN!

I love the Yoruba music 2 the end. . . .who said Lagos is not a Yoruba state? cool
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by EkoIle1: 1:01am On Mar 03, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@Awon omo ti o l'eko yii shocked shocked shocked DAMN!

I love the Yoruba music 2 the end. . . .w[b]ho said Lagos is not a Yoruba state? cool[/b]

Even Fashola's campaign commercial is in Yoruba
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by Igwe12: 1:03am On Mar 03, 2011
Let us look at the big picture. No matter how Hillarious these guys look or sound, these debates and the fact that these rulers get to anwser questions from the citizens means democracy is slowly taking roots in Nigeria and it is a step in the right direction. For those of us that remember, this event would not have happened 15yrs ago. Democracy is here to Stay in Nigeria, and all those Almajiris, Abokis and gworo smokers who entered the military for the sole purpose of ruling the country instead of serving, can now go jump into river Niger or go become militants,
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by EvilBrain1(m): 1:18am On Mar 03, 2011
Are any of the PDP incumbents attending debates? Many of them have good reason to avoid direct questioning.

I'd love to see Ribadu take on GEJ. Lets see if that Ph.D has any value.
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by AljUche: 1:19am On Mar 03, 2011
dosummu for life he has out classed fashola in various levels. dosummu carry go cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by ayubam: 1:20am On Mar 03, 2011
againstGEJ:

Its a repeat.

Just watch how insulting Fashola was.

You started a false thread and yet you come here to say Fashola was insulting. Did you listen to the question the man ask Fashola? What is the relevance of that to good governance. Was the old man seeking audience with him to solve peoples problem or to solve personal problem? Are u not disgusted with the pride of the old man repeatedly mentioning his family name as if that will put food on our table? Why was Dosumu lying about Fashola applying for jobs same time with him and when confronted was just laughing about it as if they are jesters?

I am very sure you re mischievous and the likes of you remain the reason why our society  remains the it is today? And who will blame you, afterall you are in London and not bordered about what happens here.

I am so ashamed of the old man Randle representing SDMP , a party where Pat Utomi belongs. That explains the reason why people have argued that Pat is not a good administrator. I am sure a MBA student in LBS will do better than that old man who could not answer just any question but think he can use seniority cajole the guy. Guys know this the same Yoruba that teaches respect to elders also have the following in their vocabulary: Agbaya, agba osi, agba yeye, agba ti o danu etc, The old man should pick one. Nonsense. The next thing is that they will invite him to King's Palace to apologize. Nonsense
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by ayubam: 1:25am On Mar 03, 2011
Alj Uche:

dosummu for life he has out classed fashola in various levels. dosummu carry go cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I am sure according to Fashola you are literate (you can read and write) but you will be part of the group who cannot comprehend what they read. So that Dosumu beat Fashola by your own standard? Haba, O ga oooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by againstGEJ(m): 1:34am On Mar 03, 2011
What was Fashola's answer when asked why he didnt allow the financial impropriety probe against him to go on?

Funny answer.

On housing. A government that says he/she is people oriented, builds flats/houses and sells it for 50million Naira all over the place, while not building any for the poor who cant afford 50k, how is that government for the poor?

Anyone who can afford a flat of 51million Naira doesnt need government to build for him or her.

What!
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by ayubam: 1:41am On Mar 03, 2011
againstGEJ:

What was Fashola's answer when asked why he didnt allow the financial impropriety probe against him to go on?

Funny answer.

On housing. A government that says he/she is people oriented, builds flats/houses and sells it for 50million Naira all over the place, while not building any for the poor who cant afford 50k, how is that government for the poor?

Anyone who can afford a flat of 51million Naira doesnt need government to build for him or her.

What!

That the house of assembly constituted a probe and a competent court stopped the probe, is that funny? Abeg talk something else,

And the houses, can you list the areas houses are built by Govt and sold for 50million. Please list them so dat we that live in Lagos can attest to it.
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by againstGEJ(m): 1:43am On Mar 03, 2011
^^^

You know nothing if you ask me that question for real.

Go to LSDPC and ask them. LOL

Even Fashola couldnt deny it.
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by ayubam: 1:49am On Mar 03, 2011
againstGEJ:

^^^

You know nothing if you ask me that question for real.

Go to LSDPC and ask them. LOL

Then u have no idea of what you are talking about. You are only listening to hear say. How much does it cost to buy a house in UK and how many has David Cameron provided? Your tax is about to go up in April 2011 and several spending cuts have been going on and u think Lagos is also immune from the crises?

Ok oo, come to Ifako Ijaye in Lagos area, and there are several houses built by this same govt with less than half the amount you quoted but having said that, it has still not solve the housing problem.

So, go to your level. You do not need to buy houses in Lekki, Amuwo, etc to live in Lagos. It is a gradual process
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by loma(m): 2:45am On Mar 03, 2011
Anyone knows if there is a recorded version online? I need to watch that thing again!
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by pqasso: 7:29am On Mar 03, 2011
A C N,  Lagos is Working! T H E D E B A T E !

BRF, YOU HAVE PROVEN YOUR METTLE, WE ARE BEHIND YOU ALL THE WAY,

eKo B A J E tI!
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by dayokanu(m): 7:38am On Mar 03, 2011
Where can I watch this?
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by Tunsbobo(m): 9:28am On Mar 03, 2011
Fashola is the bomb.
There is no doubt that he is the best man for the job!
Re: Very Hillarious Tv Governorship Debate In Lagos by mcgboye(m): 10:45am On Mar 03, 2011
Fashola did very well of course, and by some distance too. He kept addressing issues. my worry is that none of his opponents proffered any solution to the mire of problems bedevilling Lagosians. They showed they were ignorant and inconsistent with the issues of the day. The greatest culprit was of course The PDP candidate who i hadn’t heard speak before so I was interested in what he had to say. But he failed spectacularly like his predecessor, Koro, in attacking the incumbent and failing to answer any of the questions asked. Any question like "what will you do to improve the road network in Lagos" was met by "This Lagos state govt has mismanaged our economy and looted the treasury". Is that a reasonable reply to such question? Fashola did what an incumbent would normally do in a democracy; used his achievement as a platform for his arguments. the burden of proof is then left on the challengers to proffer better alternatives.

This is why I cannot understand Mr Goodluck. Why not subject himself to a live debate where his own points would be what he HAS done while others will be saying what they WILL do. Except that he has not done anything in One year.
And pls stop this Deputy gov - acting gov-Governor - Vice President - acting president-President gimmick as a reason we should vote for GEJ it's simply an insult on the intelligence of millions of educated Nigerians like me. We need more than Goodluck; we need a president who can and will perform.

For the PDP, if they cannot solve our power problem in 12 years, how can they convince us they can do so in 4 years? I wonder.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:a Guber Debate In A Market Square / Scientists Use Mathematics To Predict '' The End Of Religion" / Prof Jega And Inec Tipped To Rig In Favor Of A Northernern President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.