Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,027 members, 7,849,145 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) (59700 Views)

Davido And Chioma’s Son, Ifeanyi Is Dead; Drowns In A Swimming Pool / Regina Daniels Angrily Pushes Her Staff Into A Swimming Over An Argument / Thousands Of Ghanaian Seen Inside Pool During End Of The Year Swimming Pool. VID (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by Muyiwaipere(m): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
airminem:
If you meet the specs for a bank job/vacancy. Qualification: OND only. Age: Not above 26 years. Location: Lagos Island. Please Indicate interest immediately.

Sis I’m interested please let me have your email
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by yultater: 3:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
YoonSung10:
Na mistake jare, I know say media go carry am

Abeg Get responsive E-Commerce website + Free Domain Registration + SEO for 10k. Check signature for contact details

fraudster
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by simfrost90210: 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
airminem:
If you meet the specs for a bank job/vacancy. Qualification: OND only. Age: Not above 26 years. Location: Lagos Island. Please Indicate interest immediately.
yes bro., how can we talk?
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by killermod1000: 4:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
[/color]

[color=#990000]Abeg Get responsive E-Commerce website + Free Domain Registration + SEO for 10k. Check signature for contact details
[/quote]

fraudster
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by MajohBankz: 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Shit just went overboard in the name of joke
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
Davido can do anything in this world just for him to enter news. The boy too like attention, anything Davido does is for attention and for the media.

It’s a video shoot. See the angle camera man moving beside him. Lol

1 Like

Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by 2016v2017: 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
sayhi2bammy:
Thank God he was rescued smiley
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by vizzyswagh(m): 4:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Why's everyone saying it's clout chasing, you can obviously see that it's part of the video shoot. The camera guy is taking the shot as he's falling..... Y'all need lenses and senses

Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by ofiko123(m): 4:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Careless mistake.. It happens all the time...
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by nyiamfrank: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Tonyspecial:
It was me
me too

Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by balitaaluminium(f): 4:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
Contact Us at Balita Aluminium, for good and reliable Aluminium for house roofing. We have the followings,
Stone Coat, Meticopol, Longspan, Stepstile, Stuco.
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by Leonyluiz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
are you all dumb? cant you see it was a music video?
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
updatechange:
Dem for no use person wey no Sabi swim for that kind video cos the end matter na him you dey see so...

Thank God Davido can dive.... Net time they ought to be more careful
Most of you are very Stupid....Where in the Video did Davido Dive??!
Or can't you see it was part of the video screen?!Just that they need to assist the guy get out.
You won't say it as it is but to add nonsense on top...Fucking Moroons
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by EmekaA125(m): 5:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
RaptObserver:
Chasing clout as usual
As in eeeeeh. This was just a video shooting unplanned occurrence.
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by dstar01(m): 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Iffa slap this blogger now shey I dey wrong? undecided

Financial goals for 2020 and beyond:

Financial goals are things everyone craves for, and so here is a very interesting exercise for you. Take a sheet of paper and write the word
“Financial Goals” at the top with today’s date.

Then, make a list of your top 5 financial goals that you would like to achieve before the year runs to an end. Write your financial goals in the present tense, as though a year has passed and you have already achieved them. Begin each goal with the word “I” to make it personal to you. By making out a list of 5 goals for yourself, it gives you the added incentive to pursue it.

After you are done with the writing, paste the goal in a visible place like your wardrobe or mirror. Somewhere you can be seeing it every day. It becomes a constant reminder. Carefully work towards each of the goals and tick when achieved.
Here’s a sample you can modify and make use of

1. “I want to be saving a minimum of ……… in my Savings Account monthly”. Saving for a rainy day is very important if you hope to lay a good foundation for the future. There would always come a time when an emergency may pop up that may require some urgent cash. You can equally save for your children’s education or to do a special project.

2. I want to start making budgets and stick to it. Drawing up daily, weekly and monthly budgets is a good method of achieving your financial goals for 2020. What budget helps us to achieve is that it makes one avoid unnecessary spending.

3. I want to pay off all my debts before the year runs out. If you are indebted, it weighs you down mentally and each time you remember your debts, the desire to pursue your financial goals diminishes.

4. I want to develop at least 2 financial skills to improve my income this year. There are several financial skills one can develop to aid one’s income. Popular skills to consider are Negotiation, Critical thinking, Presentation skills, Accounting/management, Organisation/ Time management, problem-solving.

5. I want to create at least 2 or 3 multiple income streams before the end of this year. This is very vital, as a single income stream cannot enable you to achieve your financial goals. Your second income stream can be connected to something you are passionate about and can convert into a business.
The most important part of implementing your financial goals for the year is to ensure that you stick to it no matter what.

This year has started so roughly with the negative impact the coronavirus pandemic has had on businesses, but you can still achieve your financial goals if you put in the extra effort

Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by maasoap(m): 5:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
NobleAngell:
Looks like a mistake. But does it mean the man can't swim? Why the struggle?

Not a mistake from the report but a prank gone wrong. They had to be pals
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by NobleAngell(f): 5:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
SmartyPants:

Video shoot ma. read!
I think it's you that needs to read.
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by SmartyPants(m): 5:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
NobleAngell:
I think it's you that needs to read.

lol, okay, what am I supposed to see that I didn't see?

You think you are doing me? grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by updatechange(m): 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Most of you are very Stupid....Where in the Video did Davido Dive??!
Or can't you see it was part of the video screen?!Just that they need to assist the guy get out.
You won't say it as it is but to add nonsense on top...Fucking Moroons

Dive in this context means his ability to swim...
You clout chasing mofo... I guess you are the director of the video.
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
updatechange:

Dive in this context means his ability to swim...
You clout chasing mofo... I guess you are the director of the video.
You're still an idiot...Did Davido have any reason whatsoever to enter the pool or he just gave the dude a hand?!werey!
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by updatechange(m): 5:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
DemonInvoker:

You're still an idiot...Did Davido have any reason whatsoever to enter the pool or he just gave the dude a hand?!werey!

Mr too know as you can see for yourself why can't you speak for yourself or don't you think you re acting very stupid right here?
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
updatechange:

Mr too know as you can see for yourself why can't you speak for yourself or don't you think you re acting very stupid right here?
What brought about thank God Davido can Dive,Swim?! I Hope you realize how Stoopid you are early enough.
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by updatechange(m): 6:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
DemonInvoker:

What brought about thank God Davido can Dive,Swim?! I Hope you realize how Stoopid you are early enough.

Then you must be a blind idiot... angry
Read through the front page very well or you too blind to notice fool...? You quoting my later post and still stressing me on my right to speech is still a wonder to me Ode!

Stay outta of my fvcking mention mofo clout chaser idiot!
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Idiots like you disgusts me....You make me Vomit!!
You're a scum!!
A fvckin slowpoke.
I guess to you... You're Smart for that stoooopid comment.Spits!!
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by ayomideking(m): 6:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
airminem:

I'm interested.

My no:09072018454
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by Femeto: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
Una go dey copy white men wey dey use animation and graphics.
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by Tonyspecial(m): 6:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
nyiamfrank:
me too

Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by Dreamliner787(m): 7:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
Stupid things people do for money... undecided undecided
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Probably a mistake
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by Ayplaza(m): 12:03am On Oct 03, 2020
@airminem
I need it biko. Help a friend please, here is my email:
lovefrombc@gmail.com
Re: Davido Pushes Man Into A Swimming Pool During A Video Shoot (Video) by yungchop: 12:51am On Oct 03, 2020
airminem:

Please let me use Bsc

I have professional certifications too (British) and DPR too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno And Jude Okoye Pose With Phyno's New Rolls Royce / List Of Celebrities Who Lost Their Sons In Different Circumstances: / Mercy Johnson Reacts To Divorce Rumours; Shares Photo With Husband Reading Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.