Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 (15724 Views)

President Buhari Prays At Kofor Arewa Eid Playing Ground (Photos) / President Buhari Prays For Everlasting Peace In Nigeria / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by WorkTheTalk(m): 5:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari joins all citizens of United States of America in prayers for quick and full recovery of President
@realDonaldTrump and his wife, @MELANIATRUMP, who reportedly tested positive to COVID-19.

The President notes, with sympathy, that the incident of COVID-19 in the White House manifests the challenge posed by the pandemic across the world, and difficulty in containing the spread.

While wishing the American First Family speedy turnaround in their current health status, President Buhari urges more compliance among Nigerians to protocols, and adherence to advice of medical doctors, particularly epidemiologists.

The President notes, with sympathy, that the incident of COVID-19 in the White House manifests the challenge posed by the pandemic across the world, and difficulty in containing the spread.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GarShehu/status/1312060626940895232

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by Mathantics: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by DeckeyLyrical(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
You sure say Trump know you?

85 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by Racoon(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
While inflicting his own citizens with COVID19 associated hardship of fuel price & electricity tariff increment which have direct bearing in many spheres of life in Nigeria

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by Famocious(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ophtha... We don hear lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by Teddy78(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Amen!
Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by olaboy33(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Even after increasing minimum wage by more than 50%, a bag of rice now costs more than the celebrated increase.

A bag of rice 32,000
A bag of cement 3,000

We are heading to economic collapse and no one seems concerned or compelled to talk.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by Simplyleo: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Such is the irony of life.

Ipob lunatics pray day and night for Buhari to be infected with Covid 19. I understand they even fast for 30 days. Same ipob miscreants also pray and fast for Trump never to get infected with same disease.

Dramatically, the exact opposite of what they have been praying for happens to be the case.

Indeed, that Buhari is the man that just joined in praying for Donald Trump.

Pls, which god do these ipob miscreants pray to?

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by sharpwriter(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Really? Bubu showing he has good mind. Anyway, Amen to his prayers.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by Eventscentre: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by Jeromejnr(m): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
God bless my 2 Presidents.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by Heavenschild: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
shocked cool Buhari the prayer warrior!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by Drew13: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
grin
Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by cyndy1000(f): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Okay
Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by LosC: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mathantics:
If Buhari fit condemn racism in America make I die.

Ballless man!

Bros, how can you waste the "FTC" opportunity with this kind of comment.
This is a chance people are looking for, but yet you spoilt it. You need cane o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by jchioma: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nice one from PMB. He should also pray that ithe virus does not come near his own dwelling. That is the most important prayer. We need sai barber to trim the insane to sanity. Everyone seems to be in it togeyher. These days, both wailers and hailers appear to have thing in common.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by Bukden16(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
sick people do know each other.

Me am crossing to the other side.

Only that the former is " skull empty".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by Uboat: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
h
Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by OrjiAlex(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Quick recovery ur election by the corner
Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by ruffDiamond: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
hypocrite..
catch yr boy,Shekau,free zulum,free borno people, eradicate quota system and nepotism, restructure the jungle or split it,end mass poverty or free southern Nigeria!.. that's what yr narrow ass needs to be working on!leave Trump alone, he's gon be okay!Fulani President of Naijeriya!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by potbelly(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
I wonder if he prays for those killed by Boko Haram...

I wonder if he sends condolence messages to the families of those who died from covid in Nigeria...

I wonder if he prays for those who he has subjected into poverty by his unfavorable govt policies...

I wonder if he prays for those who are affected by the increase in Fuel price...

I wonder if he prays for those affected by increase in electricity tarrif

I wonder if he prays for Nigerians at all...

It is well...

God bless Nigeria...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by HeadShot: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Useless president

Buhari is a curse to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by mooremoney(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
He should pray for him and his country first

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by Mekudi: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
When will Buhari pray for Nigerians

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
We are still praying to recover from the energy tarrif hike Major-General sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by Chatflick(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
While we pray for God to deliver us from your hands

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by Factfinder1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dullard

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by TONY042(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bubu the prayer warrior!

Bubu will even pronounce "trump" as "drump" ..... lolzzz

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prays For Trump, Wife’s Recovery From COVID-19 by Felixalex(m): 8:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Mtcheew

Join which Americans to pray?? No be prayer matter for them, He will receive the best medical attention possible... If he doesn't survive it then him time don expire, no be say people no pray enough..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Imagine This Kind Of Nigeria / Ibb's Condition Worsening / I Will Sign More Death Warrants — Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.