Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,155 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket (1917 Views)

2023: Northern Group Cautions Tinubu, Insists On Osinbajo, Zulum Ticket / 2023: With Osinbajo-zulum Ticket, APC Would Win Election Before 12 Noon / Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by TheRareGem1(f): 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
An All Progressives Congress (APC) Support Group is excited about the possible Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Governor Babagana Zulum ticket for the 2023 presidential election.

Members of the group on WhatsApp described the combination of the two professors as the best the party can present to Nigerians following the loss in the Edo state governorship election.

The campaign poster of the two men was tagged “The Two Eggheads For 2023”. Although the individuals and groups behind the banner is unknown many Nigerians on Twitter views the combination as a winning one.

The poster had Prof. Osinbajo for President and Prof. Zulum for Vice President.

Commenting on the 2023 poster of the duo making the rounds for days, Mr Daniel Olaleye said, “Dear Heavenly Father in heaven, make this happen. Absolutely good, it will make our work easy. The campaign won’t even stress us,” he added.

Similarly Mallam Yusuf Yahaya described the two men as two with integrity in the APC and who are above board. “The Osinbajo/Zulum ticket is a sure ticket. They are two men who have integrity and are doers.

“They have proven records of excellence and their achievements speak for them. If the APC is serious they will not look any further than these two men,” he added.

Another member of the APC Support Group, Motunrayo Adesanya described the combination as “Good thinking, great idea.”

On Twitter, Ibrahim Opeola said, “I always think of 2023 presidential election combination and my best combination is Prof Osinbajo and Prof Zulum.”

Chukwuneye Chima also supported the two men. “Osinbajo and Zulum will make a formidable President and Vice President. The VP is widely accepted by Nigerians from the north to the south and we saw what he did as acting President.

Auchalugo also tweeted. “Osinbajo and Zulum it is. Osinbajo's time as acting President is an insight into how he will lead Nigeria. The country changed within weeks. He stabilised the naira, brought peace to Niger Delta, ordered Service Chiefs to relocate to Maiduguri, ordered SARS overhaul, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by Arrewa: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by yuhsa: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
cool
Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
All joking aside, Professor Osinbajo is the best candidate from the South, of all the clowns being paraded as presidential hopefuls. We all saw what he did while President Buhari was away - how he handled governance effectively. He's loved by nearly everyone from all the geopolitical zones. All he needs is a good and popular candidate from the North to deputize him. I think El-rufai or Zulum would do, especially El-rufai.

The only issue is whether Osinbajo will agree to be President. If he agrees, problem solved. If he doesn't, then I expect all the candidates, including Atiku, Fayemi, Peter Obi and Orji Uzo Kalu, to join us in begging him to have mercy and agree to become the President, as he's the only one, of the candidates being paraded, capable enough of completing the good works of President Mohammadu Buhari.

I pray we live to see how it goes...

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by uniqueboi1(m): 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
That ticket must cut tongue

7 Likes

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by MajesticKris: 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ticket wey don CUT ALREADY grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by rontolo(m): 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
This will get my support, and I am not an easy man to impress. I am happy to bankroll their hussle

It will be the best combo Nigeria has produced to date

5 Likes

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by TheRareGem1(f): 7:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
rontolo:
This will get my support, and I am not an easy man to impress. I am happy to bankroll their hussle

It will be the best combo Nigeria has produced to date

Apt. Seconded

2 Likes

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by Obalatule: 7:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
What a wild unattainable dream

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by naija4life247: 8:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
uniqueboi1:

Na enemies life go cut.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by naija4life247: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Obalatule:
What a wild unattainable dream

Is it Atikuchukwu/Wike that is not an impossible dream?

4 Likes

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by uniqueboi1(m): 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
naija4life247:

Na my families life go cut.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by Niceman12(m): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
it should be Osinbajo/El-rufai, Zulum is not yet done with Borno. we need him for second term to finish the good work he started.
Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by IamWonderful: 8:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Osibanjo and Zulum will be the best thing that will ever happen to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by Obalatule: 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
naija4life247:

Is it Atikuchukwu/Wike that is not an impossible dream?
Where did you hear about an Atiku/wike ticket?

You are free to wallow in your fantasy land anyways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by Niceman12(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
uniqueboi1:
Just like Atiku/obi cut.

2 Likes

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by Obalatule: 8:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
IamWonderful:
Osibanjo and Zulum will be the best thing that will ever happen to Nigeria

Yes but it can only happen when you close your eyes to sleep in other words "only in your dream"
Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by nazicartel(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
This kind set up no go work,,, Zulum should just concentrate on winning his 2nd term... Osinbajo have really tried, he should go and rest... Let's try other people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by danilmo: 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Niceman12:
it should be Osinbajo/El-rufai, Zulum is not yet done with Borno. we need him for second term to finish the good work he started.

Nigeria needs him more than ur state bro...lol

He ll use his office as V.P to fight insurgency, infact osibanjo will make him chair the security affairs in the country since he's from the den, he knows whatsup abt the den, he knows d pain in the den but currently powerless..

5 Likes

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by DaFuhrer(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
danilmo:

Nigeria needs him more than ur state bro...lol

He ll use his office as V.P to fight insurgency, infact osibanjo will make him chair the security affairs in the country since he's from the den, he knows whatsup abt the den, he knows d pain in the den but currently powerless..

apt
Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by Jostoman: 9:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
confused set of people, So it is not orji kalu and ganduje again
Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by WhizdomXX(m): 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nice but we know the truth. It won't happen sadly
Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by uniqueboi1(m): 9:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
Niceman12:

Just like Atiku/obi cut.

Exactly...
Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by Okoroawusa: 10:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
If you know u know....

Osinbajo is Nigeria's president come 29th of May 2023.

We no dey make noise
Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by Finnese001: 10:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
SilverNorGold:
All joking aside, Professor Osinbajo is the best candidate from the South, of all the clowns being paraded as presidential hopefuls. We all saw what he did while President Buhari was away - how he handled governance effectively. He's loved by nearly everyone from all the geopolitical zones. All he needs is a good and popular candidate from the North to deputize him. I think El-rufai or Zulum would do, especially El-rufai.

The only issue is whether Osinbajo will agree to be President. If he agrees, problem solved. If he doesn't, then I expect all the candidates, including Atiku, Fayemi, Peter Obi and Orji Uzo Kalu, to join us in begging him to have mercy and agree to become the President, as he's the only one, of the candidates being paraded, capable enough of completing the good works of President Mohammadu Buhari.

God bless the Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by kukoyi17226: 11:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
:That airfare must cut Na adversaries lifestyle go cut.
Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by Sammyimpostor: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless the Nigeria.

You have just analysed this the way I wanted to even with some add on, God bless your brain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2020
Sammyimpostor:

You have just analysed this the way I wanted to even with some add on, God bless your brain.

Thank you, my brother.

May God answer our prayers and make this come true. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by BuhariAdvocate: 8:47am On Oct 03, 2020
Osinbajo/ Mallam Nasru Elrufai. Zulu has not done anything except trying to go warzone where he could get attack and causing embarrassment to federal government.
Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by ODJ124(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2020
Tinubu we know... osibaba isn't that popular...
and can kinda be controlled...

Thread Seen....
Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by chrisxxx(m): 8:53am On Oct 03, 2020
Anything short of an Ibo presidency, Buhari should continue or appoint another person and going by his antecedents a Fulani man from Daura is a sure bet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Group Excited Over Possible Osinbajo/zulum 2023 Presidential Ticket by Sammyimpostor: 5:57pm On Oct 03, 2020
SilverNorGold:

Thank you, my brother.

May God answer our prayers and make this come true. Amen.

Amen

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rugged Man lambasted Garba over Twitter Ban On Live Chat. / Wike, Nigeria’s Next President After Atiku – Lamido / Adamawa Apc Guber Candidate Picks Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.