Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,084 members, 7,863,805 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President (805 Views)

The Real Reason For The Latest Boko Haram Attacks - Idris Ahmed / It’s Time To Vote Out ‘I Will Do President’ – Amaechi Blasts Jonathan / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 03, 2011
I live in a suburb of Port Harcourt.
Since 2009 when a transformer was installed in our area, the power only comes once in a while.
For about 3 weeks now, the power has been coming.
Its not 24hrs yet, but we get it everyday to the extent that I have not bought for fuel generator since then.

Now who said, Mr President is not working?

Those who said Mr. President is not working are only reasoning with their emotions.
The change we need is here already!

Thanks Mr President, you have my vote.
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 03, 2011
for every one reason you have to gej,there are 10 others why you shouldnt,sorry i have withdrawn my intended votes for the guy and may possibly not vote come april
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by Jeel: 10:35am On Mar 03, 2011
Thank you my bro you are on the right track.We shall vote him surely
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 03, 2011
dont be fooled my friend,gej is not worth that post until he sacks abba-aji,those ministers that attended bode georges groove and those other criminals around him like obj.
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by monkeyleg: 11:07am On Mar 03, 2011
Another one living on slave mentality. They feed you scraps with your money and you say thank you
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by PapaBrowne(m): 11:14am On Mar 03, 2011
monkeyleg:

Another one living on slave mentality. They feed you scraps with your money and you say thank you
I'm pretty sure you are one of those that are looking for a Government that would put food on their tables!
Laziness does not pay! Government creates opportunities and what noblezone has stated is one of those opportunitiues!
Wait for a government that would put food on your table!
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by Nobody: 11:35am On Mar 03, 2011
aguiyi:

for every one reason you have to gej,there are 10 others why you shouldnt,sorry i have withdrawn my intended votes for the guy and may possibly not vote come april

There are several other reasons, I just mentioned 1.

Also, my one 1 powerful reason why I won't for Buhari is that it was he who led the gang of misguided soldiers to trucate our second republic. What we are suffering today is as a result of many years of military (mis)rule. He should go and sit down.
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by damas11111(m): 11:46am On Mar 03, 2011
How and when does it even become a "sin" for a military man to sack an obviously corrupt govt which was widely known by all and sundry for the looting of our nation's treasury? Will it not even be better for the military to overthrow this useless govt of PDP that has nothing tangible to show for the over $500B we earned in 12 years of their mis-rulership? With all the noise and hatred for the military intervention in our polity, their era has brought more and far better development to our country than the so-called civilian era.

Let's face it, Libya with Gadhafi ruling for more than 41years is far better than Nigeria with democracy. You only need to listen to those Nigerians recently evacuated from Libya to know that they were faring better than majority back home.

For me, Buhari's sacking of Shagari regime even slowed down the decay that our society was to pass through. Had he intervened to enrich himself and his family members, then no pardoning. HE MEANT WELL with his intervention and that's the more reason he can command a significant following today.

A vote for Jonathan is surely a deservice to our nation. A vote for Ribadu is surely a gamble judging by the people around him. A vote for Buhari is surely a vote for positive change, progress and accountability in our nation.
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by rebranded(m): 11:49am On Mar 03, 2011
@OP

Before you get deceived you should ask yourself can anything good come out of PDP

if you believe so. .then i wish you well
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by monkeyleg: 11:59am On Mar 03, 2011
PapaBrowne:

I'm pretty sure you are one of those that are looking for a Government that would put food on their tables!
Laziness does not pay! Government creates opportunities and what noblezone has stated is one of those opportunitiues!
Wait for a government that would put food on your table!

Dont tell me you are one of those easily deceived people? buying into the "Goddy the superhero" thing? and by the way what is so wrong with the government feeding her people, after all those lazy illiterate lawmakers get billions for doing nothing.
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by henry101(m): 1:06pm On Mar 03, 2011
damas11111:

How and when does it even become a "sin" for a military man to sack an obviously corrupt govt which was widely known by all and sundry for the looting of our nation's treasury? Will it not even be better for the military to overthrow this useless govt [/b]of PDP that has nothing tangible to show for the over $500B we earned in 12 years of their mis-rulership? [b]With all the noise and hatred for the military intervention in our polity, their era has brought more and far better development to our country than the so-called civilian era.

Let's face it, Libya with Gadhafi ruling for more than 41years is far better than Nigeria with democracy. You only need to listen to those Nigerians recently evacuated from Libya to know that they were faring better than majority back home.

For me, Buhari's sacking of Shagari regime even slowed down the decay that our society was to pass through. Had he intervened to enrich himself and his family members, then no pardoning. HE MEANT WELL with his intervention and that's the more reason he can command a significant following today.

A vote for Jonathan is surely a deservice to our nation. A vote for Ribadu is surely a gamble judging by the people around him. A vote for Buhari is surely a vote for positive change, progress and accountability in our nation. 

Your line of reasoning is so flawed.
You enjoy the brutality that comes with military government.
So you enjoyed Buhari, Ibb and Abacha's reign in power because they became head of state with the reason( to tackle corruption, lol).
My friend, if Nigeria was still practicing a military government, you wouldn't be yapping online.
That's called freedom. Freedom and right does not and will never be synonymous with any "good" military regime.
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by mogentle(m): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2011
Cast your vote now @ http://www.nigeriansdecide.110mb.com/
Present result GEJ….86
BB…, 133
RIBADU….68
Your IP can only vote once within 24hours.
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by koyuid(m): 2:59pm On Mar 03, 2011
Why are we winning in all polls?

DEATH TO CORRUPTION!

sai buhari/bakare
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by monkeyleg: 3:15pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^^ Because Pikin done get sense, im done tire to be deceived by Papa

PDP must be kicked out
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 03, 2011
rebranded:

@OP

Before you get deceived you should ask yourself can anything good come out of PDP

if you believe so. .then i wish you well

PDP is only a name:

Donald Duke was PDP (still is) and he perfomred. In Rivers, Gov. Amechi is PDP and he is performing.
In Kano, will vote Abacha's son into power? (He is Kano's CPC guber candidate.

Can any anything good come from the PDP? Yes, Mr. President is a good thing. The man is building a credible electoral process, our judiary is gradually becoming independent (woe to military officers who trampled on the laws of our land).

damas11111:

How and when does it even become a "sin" for a military man to sack an obviously corrupt govt which was widely known by all and sundry for the looting of our nation's treasury? Will it not even be better for the military to overthrow this useless govt of PDP that has nothing tangible to show for the over $500B we earned in 12 years of their mis-rulership? With all the noise and hatred for the military intervention in our polity, their era has brought more and far better development to our country than the so-called civilian era.

B
Buhari led his gang of whom IBB and Abacha are chiefs to topple a democratically elected Govt on 31st Dec. 1983, and by 29th May, 1999 (about 15 years later) when the military handed over power, I dont know how old you are but believe, Nigeria was taken 15 years BACKWARDS.
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by Demdem(m): 4:18pm On Mar 03, 2011
noblezone:

I live in a suburb of Port Harcourt.
Since 2009 when a transformer was installed in our area, the power only comes once in a while.
For about 3 weeks now, the power has been coming.
Its not 24hrs yet, but we get it everyday to the extent that I have not bought for fuel generator since then.

Now who said, Mr President is not working?

Those who said Mr. President is not working are only reasoning with their emotions.
The change we need is here already!

Thanks Mr President, you have my vote.

Sorry guy. I also presently live in PH. Around Rumuodara axis and to be honest, our situation is completely opposite yours. No Light at all. Gej is surrounded by rogues, thieves and their likes and i dont think he has what it takes to take us to the next level in this country. My vote is definately not going to him.
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by Kobojunkie: 4:35pm On Mar 03, 2011
^^ In addition to what the last guy said, @Poster, how exactly did the President provide you light which you claim you did not have since 2009? What you have up there is the typical brainwashed reasoning we get from people in Nigeria who have no clue who does what and that does not work, since the last poster suggested already that the opposite is the case in his community. Did the president come to give you, so you can vote for him while taking away from the other posters area
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 03, 2011
Demdem:

Sorry guy. I also presently live in PH. Around Rumuodara axis and to be honest, our situation is completely opposite yours. No Light at all. Gej is surrounded by rogues, thieves and their likes and i dont think he has what it takes to take us to the next level in this country. My vote is definately not going to him.

What do you mean completely oppsite of mine?

Kobojunkie:

^^ In addition to what the last guy said, @Poster, how exactly did the President provide you light which you claim you did not have since 2009? What you have up there is the typical brainwashed reasoning we get from people in Nigeria who have no clue who does what and that does not work, since the last poster suggested already that the opposite is the case in his community. Did the president come to give you, so you can vote for him while taking away from the other posters area

The improvement of power in my area is a clear sign that somebody is working to improve on power. For now, it is the duty of the federeal gvoernement and that govt is led my Jonathan.
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by Demdem(m): 4:57pm On Mar 03, 2011
noblezone:

The improvement of power in my area is a clear sign that somebody is working to improve on power. For now, it is the duty of the federeal gvoernement and that govt is led my Jonathan.

I'v not seen PHCN light in my area for months now. Infact i bought another generator, a bigger one for that matter last month to supplement the smaller one i had.
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by Kobojunkie: 4:59pm On Mar 03, 2011
noblezone:

What I asked is how exactly the President made this happen for you and why the other Nigerians out there who have been living with blackouts were not given the same focus by the same president?

If you truly believe that your government is led by Jonathan, should those in Imo State, Abia State who also believe the same, believe the reason for their governments failing them is as a result of the president telling them to do so as well?
Re: I Powerful Reason For Me To Vote Mr. President by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 03, 2011
i enjoy like 12 hours light a day (split into 6hours per time),but that is not the reason i should vote or not vote gej, the recent white elephant promises he is making from one state to the other without a clear cut means of achieving them is a mokery to my vote.
the bloody criminals and rascals around him only gives me one insight - Business as usual
his inability to stand up to challenges like public debate is also a childish attitude an indication that he is ruling based on luck and not competence

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GEJ AND THOSE ROGUES IN HIS CAMP

(1) (Reply)

Cote D'ivoire Political Crisis And The United Nations / A Call For Calm / Candidates-count-loses-in-akwa-ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.