Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,526 members, 7,837,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

11 Controversial Things Donald Trump Ever Said About The Coronavirus - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 11 Controversial Things Donald Trump Ever Said About The Coronavirus (297 Views)

EU Threatens Action Against Hungary's Controversial LGBT+ Bill( Pix, Video) / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11 Controversial Things Donald Trump Ever Said About The Coronavirus by Handsome777(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2020
Donald Trump and his wife, Melania, have tested positive for Coronavirus.

However, many critics have accused the US president  of putting people in danger with false or confusing advice throughout the pandemic.

They said Trump repeatedly gave conflicting, misleading and false statements on the pandemic.

So, as Donald Trump goes into isolation, here are some of his most criticised comments on the coronavirus:

1. “The coronavirus is very much under control in the USA.” In a tweet on 24 February.

2. “Because of all we've done, the risk to the American people remains very low.” Remarks at a White House press conference on 27 February.

3. “It's going to disappear. One day it's like a miracle, it will disappear.” At a White House meeting on 27 February.

4. “We're very close to a vaccine and we're very close to therapeutics, really good therapeutics. But even without that, I don't like to talk about that because it's fading away.” Speaking to Fox News on 17 July.

5. “I don't think I'm going to be doing it (wearing face mask). Maybe, I don't know, somehow sitting in the Oval Office behind that beautiful resolute desk, the great resolute desk. I think wearing a face mask as I greet presidents, prime ministers, dictators, kings, queens. Somehow, I don't see it for myself. I just, I just don't.” Speaking to reporters at the White House on 3 April.

6. “My administration has a different approach: we have urged Americans to wear masks. And I emphasised this is a patriotic thing to do. Maybe they're great and maybe they're just good. Maybe they're not so good.” Speaking to reporters at the White House on 13 August.

Wait till the end.... Visit the page below for the rest
https://candiidonline.com/2020/10/03/11-controversial-things-donald-trump-ever-said-about-the-coronavirus/

Re: 11 Controversial Things Donald Trump Ever Said About The Coronavirus by CornerDot: 8:05am On Oct 03, 2020
Ok
Re: 11 Controversial Things Donald Trump Ever Said About The Coronavirus by Handsome777(m): 8:45am On Oct 03, 2020
CornerDot:
Ok
Goodmorning, Sir
Re: 11 Controversial Things Donald Trump Ever Said About The Coronavirus by Handsome777(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Handsome777:
Goodmorning, Sir
Hello
Re: 11 Controversial Things Donald Trump Ever Said About The Coronavirus by Handsome777(m): 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2020
Handsome777:
Hello
Evening, Sir

(1) (Reply)

Wto’s DG Job: Okonjo-iweala’s Fate Hangs On Next US President By Olu Fasan / Who Gave My Number To Joe Biden / Newspoliticsnews Trump Pays $3 Million For Recount Of 2 Wisconsin Counties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.