Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip (28659 Views)

Tinubu Vows To Crash Petrol Price, Eliminate Hardships / Panic In Otuabula 2, Bayelsa As Crude Oil Mysteriously Erupts From The Ground / Petrol Price Now N151.56 Per Litre ― PPMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by Oblitz(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2020
Hmm
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by Bkayyy: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2020
frankmoney:
lol and you think Rivers State is doing better ?
Atleast they have a viable port that is very close to Aba and will serve as gateway to Igboland if worse comes to worst
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by Juliusmomoh: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2020
Robertandrew13:
I don tire for this country
U don tire ? ....
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2020
Hmmm
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by Surebet1778: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]See Below
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by chloedogie(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2020
Crude price dropped drastically worldwide after Donald Trump tested positive and got admitted into hospital. When Michelle obama described the office of the president of the United states, people thought she was joking. She said it is an office where you sneeze and can birth forth 3rd world war, where you dont talk and stock nose dive etc.......
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by solmus: 10:30am On Oct 03, 2020
It's common sense.... No more subsidy means We are at the mercy of price fluctuations by global oil price and fuel importers
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by BoboNogoDie: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2020
Okay.

Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes, sir, yes, sir,
Three bags full;
One for the master,
And one for the dame,
And one for the little boy
Who lives down the lane
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by Bimpe29: 10:31am On Oct 03, 2020
It will be nice even though Baba Buhari has said that it makes no sense for PMS to be cheaper in Nigeria than Saudi Arabia.
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by OsuIgboIpob: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2020
BoboNogoDie:
Okay.

Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes, sir, yes, sir,
Three bags full;
One for the master,
And one for the dame,
Who lives down the lane
Lol
Make I join you

Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes, sir, yes, sir,
Three bags full;
One for the master,
And one for the dame,
Who lives down the lane

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:

Lol
Make I join you

Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes, sir, yes, sir,
Three bags full;
One for the master,
And one for the dame,
Who lives down the lane
I like the song o grin

Baa, baa, black sheep,
Have you any wool?
Yes, sir, yes, sir,
Three bags full;
One for the master,
And one for the dame,
Who lives down the lane
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by 9gerian: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2020
Don’t mind those clueless bunch!

Even children will not run the nation the way they are...

SmartProf:
Don't allow Nigerians begin to develop false hope that will be dashed. During the peak of the Covid 19 pandemic, oil price was at it's all time lowest and many oil producing nations were selling the product to their residents at a heavily slashed price..did Nigerians enjoy such major slash? Our President just told us in his independence day speech that as at today Saudi Arabia sells PMS higher than Nigeria just to justify why petrol price can't be reduced as it's been agitated for but he didn't tell us that the minimum wage in Saudi Arabia when converted to Naira is N305,126 compared to N30,000 in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by faksy(m): 10:41am On Oct 03, 2020
In this country we talk and depend on crude oil as the only survivor, whereas we have other natural resources which is in abundant to also utilize to pave the turbulent of imbalances in our economy.
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by Franking: 10:43am On Oct 03, 2020
Abdulkadir Saidu? Them no get oil. Them no even sabi book yet everywhere they are in control.

How can every single meaningful position be occupied by the same people who are educationally disadvantaged?

Yet their cut off in both Jamb and common entrance is laughable.

#EndNigerianow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by Franking: 10:45am On Oct 03, 2020
Oblitz:
Odeshi! No wepon fashioned by The government against us citizens would work. They increased fuel price, God reduced crude price. Besides any income from crude always ends up in their pockets.

It's working. Hardship and poverty are killing people every minute.

1 Like

Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by Temptee101(m): 10:48am On Oct 03, 2020
I'm tired of everything that has to do with this country.

I'm just tired mennn!

1 Like

Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by mattmogan88: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by hush15: 10:53am On Oct 03, 2020
SmartProf:
Don't allow Nigerians begin to develop false hope that will be dashed. During the peak of the Covid 19 pandemic, oil price was at it's all time lowest and many oil producing nations were selling the product to their residents at a heavily slashed price..did Nigerians enjoy such major slash? Our President just told us in his independence day speech that as at today Saudi Arabia sells PMS higher than Nigeria just to justify why petrol price can't be reduced as it's been agitated for but he didn't tell us that the minimum wage in Saudi Arabia when converted to Naira is N305,126 compared to N30,000 in Nigeria.

They won't reduce any price.

First, no retailer who bought stocks at previous price and hasn't finished that will reduce any damn price. They only increase.so even if they reduce price, before it is effected, the price is up again and as always they are quick to adjust to the increase.

Secondly, when I hear news like this, na Greek gift. If the reduce am small, na because make we dey expect it higher than what it was before the decrease.

Lastly, I thought they said that no more subsidy and that's it completely determined by market forces, why is it still one agency that is determining price. Instead of everybody sourcing it at whatever price they get and sell. Is it not better to let everyone go their way to source and sell at least, let's experience this sharp turn and pains once and for all rather than this gradual death they subjecting us to. Let's face the worst and know how to deal, then move forward from there since there is no hope that we will refine our own fuel and return back to the glorious day when our fuel was N11

This nation sha. Lies and deceit is the order of the day

2 Likes

Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by Carlylepneuma: 10:55am On Oct 03, 2020
Laslas eno go pass N155 per litr.
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by ajebuter(f): 10:55am On Oct 03, 2020
Walahi

All l wanted to see is the real bottom line , that is, the exact price of fuel but nothing

Anyway, what would anyone expect from a pro- government newspaper?
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by themanderon: 10:57am On Oct 03, 2020
crazygod:
I thought its deregulation that they are doing. Which one concern govt with how petrol price should be sold. It should be determined by demand and supply. Confused set of human beings

The Nigerian government has been deceiving the masses long before Adam was created. Watch how they will come out with another stupid reasons why they can't slash the prices despite telling us the prices will now be affected by what the international market is selling crude. Rogues.
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by ibuildstuff(m): 11:03am On Oct 03, 2020
YoonSung20:
Hmmm, we are tired!

Abeg Get responsive E-Commerce website + Free Domain Registration + SEO for 10k. Check signature for contact details
Wtf is free domain registration.

Stop lying, u are probably a scammer.
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by BIGGESThead6: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2020
Buhari is working, WE IGBO ARE HAPPY. grin

Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by Babinski: 11:04am On Oct 03, 2020
YoonSung20:
Hmmm, we are tired!

Abeg Get responsive E-Commerce website + Free Domain Registration + SEO for 10k. Check signature for contact details

You are removing subsidy because you are de-regulating the Oil Sector yet PPMC is still setting ex-depot pricing and PPPRA is still setting pump price. Who is the FG fooling?

1 Like

Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by pat077: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2020
What will happen if eventually the price rises to 80 dollars per barrel?
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by bergs2: 11:16am On Oct 03, 2020
SmartProf:

I think the question here is not even comparing the economic situation in those nations; the most part is: do those nations sell their oil in naira or did these insensitive lots convert the oil price in those nations to naira?
For me, I don't blame incapable leaders like we have in this clime because they from one will offer nothing, my most concern is we the people that entrusted our future into their hands. What a waste of vote.
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by Lordkratus(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2020
YoonSung20:
Hmmm, we are tired!

can I see a sample of your work? Please refer me to any website you have done .
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by Saintinoo(m): 11:19am On Oct 03, 2020
Islie:

THE NATION

Do these people even know what DEREGULATION means, PPMC do not have to announce cut in price of petrol with deregulation, it should be reduced instantly, why is PPMC still regulating the price of petrol.

The invisible hands of DD\SS is not playing hear. Thiefs everywhere.
Re: PPMC May Crash Petrol Price As Crude Oil Prices Dip by Lordkratus(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2020
YoonSung20:

Chat me on WhatsApp, I will send you link to my portfolio
send me your number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crackdown On Corrupt Judges: How BVN Gave Out Suspects’ Hidden Cash-the Vanguard / Reactions As Anambra Begins Demolition Of 'Shanties' In Onitsha (Photos) / Dapo Abiodun: Ijebu Ode-Epe Expressway Will Be Ready By Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.