Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data (6947 Views)

Code For Airtel Friend And Family / Glo Free Data Day Is On September 28th - How To Be Eligible / How Are You Preparing For The Glo Free Data Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by WoeBetide666: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2020
These same people will cry about government corruption, smh

1 Like

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Ebuka78: 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
All those miscreants laying curses on the guy are the problem of Nigeria.

If MTN was their company , what would they have done?

Always place your self in the position of the company before vomiting trashes....

Nice one Mr integrity. We still have good citizens in this country.

1 Like

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by primestreams: 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Drsnives:

For where.. I was able to use up to 100mb cos it was very late in the night I got the cheat and the next day I was busy I didn't remember I had that amount of GB and I never knew they would block it if not I for download anything downloadable
Join us on telegram t .me/techoragon or @Techoragon and never miss updates
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by primestreams: 5:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ebuka78:

Always place your self in the position of the company before vomiting trashes....

grin Lol it is un call for one way or the other it would have still cast
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 03, 2020
D Guy Is A Fool. He Is Drinking Panadol 4 Another Man's Headache. D Hypocrites Is Trying To Do Good Face Hoping To Get Reward 4rm Mtn. Guys, If U Are Living In A Face-me-i-face-U Compound, Fear & Avoid Dis Kind Of Guys, Dem Be Aproko Manager.
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by bukatyne(f): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wisdom is profitable to direct.

You can do the right thing the wrong way. undecided

He could have told MTN this same thing in their DM. undecided

He does the right thing without endangering himself.

1 Like

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by muller101(m): 7:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
The guy did what is proper and the same Nigerians shouting corruption here and there by the government are now crucifying him. Hypocrites.
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Some foolish corrupt narrow minded bigoted Hypocritical idiotic people will still come here and blame Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by primestreams: 8:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
8y88y8:
Some foolish corrupt narrow minded bigoted Hypocritical idiotic people will still come here and blame Buhari
It is OK
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by primestreams: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
Don't miss any of this offer again join our telegram channel
t. Me/techoragon or @Techoragon

We link the code

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Spicynutra(m): 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
Check out Cristiano Ronaldo last match in Real Madrid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kILpodMopW4
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Walexdubia(m): 8:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
primestreams:

Join us don't miss updates

I would like to join this is ma contact 07084545874
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Really? Just Dial a Code and Get 11GB... Why don't I ever stumble on this Kind of Information
As in eh.I jux weak.
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by primestreams: 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
Walexdubia:

I would like to join this is ma contact 07084545874

Search telegram @techoragon
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by edoairways: 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ebuka78:

Exactly!
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by camzy5(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2020
Cheat gan

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Tibzzy(m): 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2020
My gionee m5 mini is rebooting after i change the screen,then the engineer observe it n said it nt 4rm d power button,what can i do to it
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Ebenezar2021: 12:56am On Oct 04, 2020
Tibzzy:
My gionee m5 mini is rebooting after i change the screen,then the engineer observe it n said it nt 4rm d power button,what can i do to it
go and create a topic on this at phone's section

1 Like

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Eriggs: 3:49am On Oct 04, 2020
Denique:
If you still wonder why the country is in this state, wonder no more!
You have your answer up there and the comments to come will further quell your doubts.

A good number of people shouting “crucify him, for he is corrupt!” do so for the lack of opportunity to join the bandwagon.

It's better imagined what these set of people would do when they find themselves in the corridors of power.

Bottom line: Nigeria is an individual race.
Go with the flow when it aligns with your agenda; wail/zombified when it doesn't.

u don finish d matter. Ur head correct well well

1 Like

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Malawian(m): 7:34am On Oct 04, 2020
Just wondering why I never heard of this cheat code. I am even tempted to try it right now, just that I have only one line and I dont care to have it blocked by MTN.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by dMetalist(m): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2020
Tibzzy:

throw it away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Ebenezar2021: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2020
dMetalist:

throw it away
grin grin grin
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Ebenezar2021: 8:31am On Oct 04, 2020
Malawian:
Just wondering why I never heard of this cheat code. I am even tempted to try it right now, just that I have only one line and I dont care to have it blocked by MTN.
lol where were you?
You came late to the party.
When the cheat came out, it was posted here on nairaland and people tried it and it worked, some had 50gb and the least was 13gb till one useless guy reported it to MTN via Twitter and the thing was later blocked
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Ebenezar2021: 8:33am On Oct 04, 2020
Ebuka78:

you're a zombie
You must be an MTN staff
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by taurinee(m): 8:34am On Oct 04, 2020
Onyiamaogu:
Muhammad Lamco, a Nigerian Twitter user came under serious heat on social media yesterday, October 1st after he called MTN’s attention to a latest cheat code her users are using for free data.

Recently MTN users have been getting free data after dialing a certain cheat code on their phones.

However, Muhammad who was not happy with the dishonesty on the part of the users, reported the case to MTN asking them to urgently do something about it.

The network provider in response, thanked Muhammad for the information and asked him to provide the sample numbers for proper investigation.

Muhammad’s display of honesty angered many netizens as they took to Twitter to drag him to filth and tagged him “enemy of progress”.

See more reaction below,

https://playloaded.com.ng/nigerian-man-under-fire-for-informing-mtn-about-latest-cheat-code-for-free-data/
Watch this video on how to earn bitcoin by playing games like candy crush �

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFKpmcmGW68
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Ebenezar2021: 8:35am On Oct 04, 2020
8y88y8:
do you have any other life asides from always vomiting this same trash on nairaland?
Jobless fellow
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2020
Ebenezar2021:
do you have any other life asides from always vomiting this same trash on nairaland?
Jobless fellow

Foolish fellow sighted.
Re: Man Under Fire For Informing MTN About Latest ‘cheat Code’ For Free Data by Meteng: 10:31am On Oct 04, 2020
And una come display the code for me here after e don finish

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Phone Of 50k To Buy. / What Powerbank Are You Using? / Change Gionee imei. m3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.