Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) (1146 Views)

Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) / Akeredolu Commissions Chocolate Factory In Idanre (Photos) / N3billion Skills Acquisition Center Ganduje Built In Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN has declared that the resultant effects of the various youth empowerments, poverty alleviation, skill acquisition and entrepreneurial interventions of his administration will soon manifest in bringing up a new generation of economic activators.

Speaking at the commissing of the Multi-purpose Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Skill Acquisition Centre, in Ile-Oluji, Governor Akeredolu said the partnership between his administration and the Federal Government through the Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Sustainable Development Goals has been greatly beneficial and rewarding to the Sunshine State.

Arakunrin Akeredolu said the State Government has meaningfully explored the partnership to embark on some projects which include renovation and construction of primary school buildings, provision of motorised boreholes, solar powered inverters and cargo texture toilets for primary schools across the 18 Local Government Areas of the state.

Also in a bid to improve the standard of living of residents of the state, Arakunrin Akeredolu said his administration has undertaken alot of life transforming projects that are complaints with the objectives of the Sustainable Development Goals.

"We have embarked on numerous capital projects, industrialisation and programmes capable of impacting positively the lives of the good people of Ondo State.

"To further enhance youth development in Ondo State, the government has decided to focus on job creation through skills and large scale entrepreneurship development with the hope and dream that these youngsters would become the positive drivers of the state’s economy and help the state prosper in terms of employment and development.

"By the grace of God, we have to our credit numerous projects and programmes in education, massive infrastructural development, agric-
business, functional healthcare delivery, industrialisation, job creation and other spheres of governance", the governor stated..

The Governor urged the youths to take advantage of the existing 24 Skill Acquisition Centres across the state and the new one to scale up their skills as a way of making them relevant and competitive in the emerging world.

Governor Akeredolu said skill acquisition and job creation are the much needed tools to support the industrial and economic advancement of the state as well as confront hunger and poverty ravaging the land consequent upon the current global realities.

In his remarks on the occasion, the National Leader of All Progressives Congress, APC Asiwaju Bola Tinubu on whose honour the centre was named, commended the partnership between the Federal and Ondo State Governments that brought sbout the establishment of the centre.

The National Leader who was represented by the Governor of Osun State, Alhaji Gboyega Oyetola used the ocasion to laud the various youth empowerment strategies of the Arakunrin Akeredolu Administration by which means thousands of youths in the state have been productively engaged.

https://twitter.com/OndoAPC/status/1312391836888182784?s=19

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
More Photos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by Pious101: 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Election don near...an attempt to sway voters

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
Pious101:
Election don near...an attempt to sway voters

Akeredolu has been commissioning projects since he assumed office in 2017. It might be new to you but we in Ondo State are used to it already. He's a silent achiever.

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by Iyoocartel(f): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyooooooo cartel

Even if he likes let him commission 5 international airports in ondo, come October 10th he's packing out of ondo start government house.
OndoFirstBorn:

Majority of the people of Ondo State have spoken. They said they want continuity. They said Akeredolu is a paradigm shift from the "Jegudu Jera" Mimiko/PDP Govt in Ondo State. They have made up their mind to go higher with Aketi. Don't be left behind.
Who are the majority? Speak for yourself young man because come October 10th,what happened in edo state is likely to repeat itself again and there's nothing you,oshimole or the drug baron from osun state can do about it

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by Lordjiggs09(m): 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
This is beautiful. I hope he sustains the tempo if re-elected.

Meanwhile
for umuigbo worldwide, Biko lee anya na signature mu. A bu mu mazi Chinagorom Alexander, a bu mu onye ndi Bekee na akpo engineer na afu maka iwurite ulo ya na olu construction. Anyi na eme kwa land survey, ya na izu ahia ala na ulo na ala igbo gbaa gburu-gburu. Kpoturu mu na akala ekwenti ma o bu na whatsapp: efu-asato-efu-isii-ano-ano-asaa-ato-ano-ano-ato.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by Pious101: 3:31pm On Oct 03, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Akeredolu has been commissioning projects since he assumed office in 2017. It might be new to you but we in Ondo State are used to it already. He's a silent achiever.
well I hope u would come out with ur pvc to show how much u appreciate his administration come election day.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by LegendHero(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Cool one.

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Skill Acquisition Centre.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by DEROXMAN: 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
wink Congrats to Aketi in advance

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Even if he likes let him commission 5 international airports in ondo, come October 10th he's packing out of ondo start government house.
Majority of the people of Ondo State have spoken. They said they want continuity. They said Akeredolu is a paradigm shift from the "Jegudu Jera" Mimiko/PDP Govt in Ondo State. They have made up their mind to go higher with Aketi. Don't be left behind.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Keep campaigning, you go dey alright las las.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by OndoFirstBorn(m): 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
Pious101:
well I hope u would come out with ur pvc to show how much u appreciate his administration come election day.
If I don't come to vote Aketi, who will? My vote and that of my entire village in Akoko is for Aketi.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

You must be the majority. Keep fooling yourself. I have warned people to stand by their votes as I will do for mine. If APC tries rubbish, it will be resisted.

You think ludo, bathroom slippers, and 200 Nair notes can save you.

We are wise in ondo state.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by HalimaIsrael13: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2020
Election things
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

If I don't come to vote Aketi, who will? My vote and that of my entire village in Akoko is for Aketi.
Hahaha, keep dreaming. Hahahaha
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by tutudesz: 5:26pm On Oct 03, 2020
Iyoocartel:
Iyooooooo cartel

Who are the majority? Speak for yourself young man because come October 10th,what happened in edo state is likely to repeat itself again and there's nothing you,oshimole or the drug baron from osun state can do about it
It would be hard Because Akeredolu is from Ondo North and that will pay a key role on election day and Jegede is from Ondo central(Mimiko Senatorial zone).
Edo election was simple because both candidates were bini and from the same senatorial zone.
(Made a mistake on Ondo North producing the governor for the 1st time)
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by omonaijiria: 6:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
tutudesz:

It would be hard Because Akeredolu is from Ondo North who are just producing the governor for the 1st time and that will pay a key role on election day and Jegede is from Ondo central(Mimiko Senatorial zone).
Edo election was simple because both candidates were bini and from the same senatorial zone.

At the bolded A VERY BIG FAT LIE.

1. Adekunle Ajasin is from Ondo North infact Same LGA (OWO) as Akeredolu.

2. Chief Adebayo Adefarati the Governor from 1999 to 2003 is from akungba Akoko from Ondo North Again.

Abeg find another lie again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by tutudesz: 6:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
omonaijiria:

2. Chief Adebayo Adefarati the Governor from 1999 to 2003 is from akungba Akoko from Ondo North Again.

My information was wrong on Ondo North producing the governor for the 1st time.
But not with standing PDP and Jegede, can't win and the mistake PDP made was not picking Ajayi.
Jegede(Central) Ajayi(South) Akeredolu(North), the 3 senatorial zone represented

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by omonaijiria: 7:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
tutudesz:

But not with standing PDP and Jegede, can't win and the mistake PDP made was not picking Ajayi.
Jegede(Central) Ajayi(South) Akeredolu(North), the 3 senatorial zone represented

Ondo people cannot afford to continue with Akeredolu Disaster

I will advise you to just visit Owo Akeredolu Home town and do your own survey.

Forget about Online noise
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by Seerade029: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2020
tutudesz:

Oga, if ZLP and PDP joined together to collaborate.

They will win Aketi hands down.
Aketi is enjoying their division currently
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by Seerade029: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Pls, don't ever compare mimiko government to Aketi government.
Esp in his 1st tenure when he was in LP.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by Seerade029: 7:13pm On Oct 03, 2020
omonaijiria:

Don't mind him Ondo North has produced 3 governors now.
While central and South produced 1 each.

Owo only produced 2 governors.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by Pious101: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

no wahala....patiently waiting for the result.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by tutudesz: 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
omonaijiria:

Ondo people cannot afford to continue with Akeredolu Disaster

I will advise you to just visit Owo Akeredolu Home town and do your own survey.

Forget about Online noise
Ondo anything can happen, mimiko is only governor that has completed two term
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by omonaijiria: 7:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Ogbeni you watch osrc, too much

You listen to orange fm too much

You listen to sunshine fm tooo much

Tell why is Akeredolu just distributing Ca-Covid palliatives now.

Why is Akeredolu thugs in owo busy destroying properties.

Why is Akeredolu thugs beating anybody that oppose Akeredolu even in his home town owo.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by omonaijiria: 7:49pm On Oct 03, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:

Kwakwakwakwakwaaaaaaa

Can you point to what Akeredolu has done for Akoko to make them re-elect him.

Just 3
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by omonaijiria: 7:52pm On Oct 03, 2020
tutudesz:

Ondo anything can happen, mimiko is only governor that has completed two term

Because he worked first term.

Akeredolu first term is a complete disaster.

How can a governor be saying,

He is using Lagos Education style.

School fees, number of Higher institutions.

Is that the reason he increases Akungba university's fees from 35k to 200k

Rufus Giwa to 120k.

Same to other institutions
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by tutudesz: 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2020
Seerade029:

Oga, if ZLP and PDP joined together to collaborate.

They will win Aketi hands down.
Aketi is enjoying their division currently
Serioiously, it's now left for the deputy governor candidates to bring little vote from their senatorial zone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by tutudesz: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
omonaijiria:

Because he worked first term.

Akeredolu first term is a complete disaster.

How can a governor be saying,

He is using Lagos Education style.

School fees, number of Higher institutions.

Is that the reason he increases Akungba university's fees from 35k to 200k

Rufus Giwa to 120k.

Same to other institutions
But I like Ondo way of voting O! 2nd term is not a birthright to any Governor grin
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by omonaijiria: 8:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
tutudesz:

But I like Ondo way of voting O! 2nd term is not a birthright to any Governor grin

No bo birthright hooo.

They must work for it
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Multi-purpose Skill Acquisition Center In Ondo (photos) by tutudesz: 8:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
omonaijiria:

No bo birthright hooo.

They must work for it
If we apply this to every election, Nigeria would've gone far. I hate hearing governor's fighting for 2nd term and quoting that other governor's did 2 term, it will be unfair to them if they don't complete 2term

(1) (Reply)

Stop Burning Properties In Lagos Go To Abuja / Rejoicing As Gov Seyi Makinde Goes On The Streets, Assures Residents Of Peace / "I Will Commit Suicide If Pantami Does Not Resign" - Pastor Emeka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.