Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) (68443 Views)

The Policeman Who Shot A Boy Dead In Umuahia (Photos) / Last Video Of Handsome Kay Low Cooking Before SARS Shot Him Dead In Lagos / Man Reveals How F-SARS Shot Him In The Leg During Arrest - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by tragergeorge(m): 12:40pm On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

Car dealers are legit hustle and I know guys making millions from selling other people's cars

Real estate agents is legit and I have friends doing that and making good money. One sold a house in banana island and his commission was 60 million naira.

Clearing agents is also legit and I have heard of people making good money from this.

Bakery is legit, people must eat, do parties etc and a lot of people make money from this

My guy I can name a million legit hustles that can generate money but youths don't want to work hard, them wan make fast cash and drive fast cars. Come on man, nothing wrong in driving a fast car or wearing designers with gold chain if you worked hard for the money.
All the business you mentioned,,,
Na Yahoo boys make them get head for your country
Infact the Nigeria economy na Yahoo boys make am get head,,,

The fully country don crumble bros
Where person wan see money take start all this business you talking,,,
You even know how much guys don lost cos of business for this bleeped country,,,even the system frustrates the country,,,

Come my state make I carry you go villages make you see things Yahoo boys don do full ground,,, houses businesses, markets, schools, hospitals,,
Na them use their money de drag light enter most of the town's,,,
This na places when you can't boast of block houses as at 6yrs ago...

The boys has improved the living if their environment, something your government can't do,, no body lazy,,na work wen no de,,people wen wan work na plenty pass,,,
What will a 30k salary for for a guy man bros....

And not everyone has the financial opportunity,,
And Bleep that real estate shit,you need level good connection and de better environment,
Before you go get better line sef hungry don kill person tire

Bros I get your point,,but in this our country is kinda pointless,
A country with more that 100mllion persons living in poverty no job,,,and they not even creating any yet,,,,

If no b Yahoo boys for don de kill each other de eat,,,,
Go your village go look persons around ,how many can afford 3 good proper meal daily,,,

Yahoo took loads of guys off the street ,
You hardly hear guy man carry gun de thief again,,,
I'm from far south when our boys was being used as political thugs,,the can but your hand for comon phone,,,
But many enter Ghana make funds , stopped all.that shit living

My point is blame the system

Who even get legit business go the use workers as slaves,,,pay them Peanuts
Imagine girl de work for 8k a month,,that's heartless

3 Likes

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by friendl: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Can you imagine madness ?
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by raphy(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
I have said it before and I will say it again we all youths need to fight for our rights.we need to carry cutlass hide in our jeans carry mask too hide later we wear it and go cut off all the ppl call SARS hands when we see them we won't kill them just cut off many of them hands and run to another state and cool off for 6months this is getting out of control. no body from another planet go fight for us. am pained seeing many families burying there child who suppose to bury them.

shit ! am pain I hv been reading this since 5months ago.we need to fight .
I hear guys HV started there In port haircut they will continue if we no do something to make them scared for there life..trace them one by one know there movement everyday and boom cut off there hands make them use leg hold gun.

make we get sense as a youth..

#endSARs
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Or11: 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2020
tragergeorge:

All the business you mentioned,,,
Na Yahoo boys make them get head for your country
Infact the Nigeria economy na Yahoo boys make am get head,,,

The fully country don crumble bros
Where person wan see money take start all this business you talking,,,
You even know how much guys don lost cos of business for this bleeped country,,,even the system frustrates the country,,,

Come my state make I carry you go villages make you see things Yahoo boys don do full ground,,, houses businesses, markets, schools, hospitals,,
Na them use their money de drag light enter most of the town's,,,
This na places when you can't boast of block houses as at 6yrs ago...

The boys has improved the living if their environment, something your government can't do,, no body lazy,,na work wen no de,,people wen wan work na plenty pass,,,
What will a 30k salary for for a guy man bros....

And not everyone has the financial opportunity,,
And Bleep that real estate shit,you need level good connection and de better environment,
Before you go get better line sef hungry don kill person tire

Bros I get your point,,but in this our country is kinda pointless,
A country with more that 100mllion persons living in poverty no job,,,and they not even creating any yet,,,,

If no b Yahoo boys for don de kill each other de eat,,,,
Go your village go look persons around ,how many can afford 3 good proper meal daily,,,

Yahoo took loads of guys off the street ,
You hardly hear guy man carry gun de thief again,,,
I'm from far south when our boys was being used as political thugs,,the can but your hand for comon phone,,,
But many enter Ghana make funds , stopped all.that shit living

My point is blame the system

Who even get legit business go the use workers as slaves,,,pay them Peanuts
Imagine girl de work for 8k a month,,that's heartless

Guy stop justifying yahoo. If they like let them give every Nigerian money, that doesn't make it right. What happens to the victims they got the money from? If yahoo boys no dey, businesses like car dealership, real estate, shipping and all other businesses will still flourish. Nigerians outside the country are the ones facing the stigma of being Nigerian because of the high rate of scammers from Nigeria.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by kvngmaxy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
I weep for nigeria
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Granite Job, from Lag to Ogun State, Other resulted Jobs on ground too. my WhatsApp Link in my signature, click it we talk there, Thanks.
Lagos to Ogun...

That will be quite a challenge given my own location.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by sammysneh(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
Barzinime:
Because Buhari is on nairaland....you better go and find something to do & stop looking for blame.

Did I mention nairaland, The news is all over the place but he won't do shit

Until it happens to you then you would understand what am saying..

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Qadaffi2idiamin:
Lagos to Ogun...

That will be quite a challenge given my own location.
Where is your location
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:57pm On Oct 04, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Where is your location
Port Harcourt at the moment...
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Qadaffi2idiamin: 1:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Where is your location
We are mobile though...
I'll reach you to see how I can get involved.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by FutureRiches75(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:
Every single Yahoo boy will die like this whether they repent or not unless they return every single penny gotten illegally. Nonsense, awon olori buruku.
Like seriously you are the greatest idiot Nigeria had ever produced....Omg how could they kill someone and Cary away with his car...is that done in other countries....I dont pray it happens to your families..... Then you will know how pain is felt

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by noCAP(m): 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

Pls make me understand why any legitimate business man will have an email with a different name. I am married to a foreigner and I visit Nigerian often. I have been stopped by SARS many times, they ask me to come down and I obey, they ask who the foreigner is, I tell them politely that she is my wife and there is no drama. They let me go. Once they even saw me smoking marijuana and I spoke to them politely, gave them little money for my offense and they let me go without drama. The law enforcement should be respected.
you're obviously not a Nigerian or you don't stay in Nigeria. Is it SARS you want to explain to as a young man? haha, I laugh. I initially was okay with them going after Yahoo boys and all, but now they have turned around to start harassing any fresh young man they think has money. They'll surely look for one reason to extort money from you. And God help you when they see you have above 100k in your account, they'll collect nothing less than 20k, those bastards

1 Like

Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Nicholasokies: 1:12pm On Oct 04, 2020
God will help the youth in this country, sars need to be abolish embarassed
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Or11: 1:23pm On Oct 04, 2020
noCAP:
you're obviously not a Nigerian or you don't stay in Nigeria. Is it SARS you want to explain to as a young man? haha, I laugh. I initially was okay with them going after Yahoo boys and all, but now they have turned around to start harassing any fresh young man they think has money. They'll surely look for one reason to extort money from you. And God help you when they see you have above 100k in your account, they'll collect nothing less than 20k, those bastards

You still haven't explained why someone would use an email with a different name from his. It's you who said it so explain.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by srclark: 1:47pm On Oct 04, 2020
1759ademola:
Don't appear like a Suspect. You might not be a Yahoo boy but when you dress like them, you are signaling to be one.
SARS had killed many people o. Beware, it's their work.
well said ,live and appear decent and you will not encounter this animals.most of this boys are the architect of their own problems you see a young man in his 30s driving aimlessly all around town during working hours .The way most of them are even dressed says it all (drawing unnecessary attention to themselves ).
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by tragergeorge(m): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

Guy stop justifying yahoo. If they like let them give every Nigerian money, that doesn't make it right. What happens to the victims they got the money from? If yahoo boys no dey, businesses like car dealership, real estate, shipping and all other businesses will still flourish. Nigerians outside the country are the ones facing the stigma of being Nigerian because of the high rate of scammers from Nigeria.
wetin Nigerians de do for outside the country ...

They get more so they giving out some of it okay,,,
Most victims these days are cool,,,they got the awareness of scammers so they ain't surprised no more,no more suicide
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Or11: 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2020
tragergeorge:
wetin Nigerians de do for outside the country ...

They get more so they giving out some of it okay,,,
Most victims these days are cool,,,they got the awareness of scammers so they ain't surprised no more,no more suicide

So because the victim don't commit suicide it's okay to steal their money? SMH
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Mars16(m): 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Abudu2000:
Lazy youths who can't protest are busy shouting end sars online
No Oga is not so. Is better online so we can all be alive in this wicked regime of PMB. We just need more Nigerians to join the trend and make sure it trends until 'they' become uncomfortable and do something. Don't underestimate the power of the internet.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Mars16(m): 2:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
SARS please leave innocent citizens alone and mete your frustrations on those politicians and top ranking officials that are looting and stealing our money. SARS you know them.
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Harmlesspill(m): 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Nigerians Stand Up for your Rights, Protest and Take Actions till your get results or Continue to Suffer and wail and smile!
Police have been killing Innocent Civilians since before I was Born, when will it change?.
Where's the location

I need 30 Tonne Tippers for hire, as many units as possible, Budget is 100k/trip
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by kennethfranc(m): 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2020
KindlyAssist:
This is someone's child o..
This is someone's hero ooo...
This is a poor woman's seed of life o....
Use the legal method o.....

Life is IRREPLACEABLE.

This is robbery o...

Believe you me, robbers will be parading themselves as SARS officials these days too.
Vice versa
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by noCAP(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:

You still haven't explained why someone would use an email with a different name from his. It's you who said it so explain.
for fvck's sake, you can have a different email for various reasons. I have my mom and dad's email on my phone. I also opened an email with a foreign name sometime ago when i was applying for the post of a writer, not to mention how i need it to outbound my domain names to my prospective clients. Or is domaining illegal to you now. Ogbeni, say something else jare
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Nigerians Stand Up for your Rights, Protest and Take Actions till your get results or Continue to Suffer and wail and smile!
Police have been killing Innocent Civilians since before I was Born, when will it change?

I need 30 Tonne Tippers for hire, as many units as possible, Budget is 100k/trip
location?
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by pappy0080: 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2020
You are as stupid and myopic as your other SARS rougues whom you referred to as colleagues! An illiterate like you couldn't differentiate between a Capital Offence and a financial crime. Where was it spelled in the consititution that an accused found guilty of financial crimes should be shot dead?? I read your insulting replies to other sensible comments conemning the evil act of your colleagues. Dunce like you are not needed in the NPF. Insult me and I will direct you to where you belong... Idiot
Or11:

Did they shoot you, did they brutalise you?
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Jeamillz2020(m): 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
These animals again
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Or11: 4:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
pappy0080:
You are as stupid and myopic as your other SARS rougues whom you referred to as colleagues! An illiterate like you couldn't differentiate between a Capital Offence and a financial crime. Where was it spelled in the consititution that an accused found guilty of financial crimes should be shot dead?? I read your insulting replies to other sensible comments conemning the evil act of your colleagues. Dunce like you are not needed in the NPF. Insult me and I will direct you to where you belong... Idiot

I read through your profile. You have denied visa for USA, UK and Canada many times. Do you want to know why? Because of the people like yahoo boys who make other nations disrespect your citizens. You better sit and think properly. You think those countries will give a damn if a Nigerian fraudster is killed while trying to escape justice?
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by DannieTouch: 4:41pm On Oct 04, 2020
Sars!. this is not acceptable in any way!. I was so much in support of this, till I encountered them myself , was still learning forex trading, they stopped me ,threw me in their van and accused me of being a yahoo boy ,I had to call my parent to transfer 30k ,before they freed me
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by MissprudenceD(f): 6:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
MrLacoste4:
Hmmm... SARS should stop dis killing n go fight Boko Haram, rather than wasting innocent lives..

Exactly because if the Government decides to end SARS, they will become Dangerous Robbers, they should just be taken to the War front, since they are trigger happy people. Make dem go deh fight Boko Haram, die from there
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Barzinime(m): 7:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
So why do we have IGP or is he in that position for decoration?
sammysneh:

Did I mention nairaland, The news is all over the place but he won't do shit

Until it happens to you then you would understand what am saying..
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by sammysneh(m): 8:16pm On Oct 04, 2020
Barzinime:
So why do we have IGP or is he in that position for decoration?
The IGP is corrupt if not he would have done the needful
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by MrLacoste4: 8:45pm On Oct 04, 2020
MissprudenceD:

Exactly because if the Government decides to end SARS, they will become Dangerous Robbers, they should just be taken to the War front, since they are trigger happy people. Make dem go deh fight Boko Haram, die from there
I'm telling you... they are flexing their muscles with armless people... they should go stage Boko Haram...
Re: SARS Shot A Young Man In Ughelli, Delta State (video) by Blocboy: 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
Or11:
Every single Yahoo boy will die like this whether they repent or not unless they return every single penny gotten illegally. Nonsense, awon olori buruku.
if you nor be saint just shut up your stinking mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man / Micheal Usifo Ataga's Murder: Lekki Airbnb Owner In Custody, Suspect At Large / SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.