Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. (1503 Views)

Asst Supt. Of Police Arrests 7 Farmers In Adamawa And Shoots Them To Death / Zambian Man Kills His Baby Mama And Shoots Their Daughter / Nigerian Robs And Shoots Russian Woman In Thailand (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
A BC
gjhgffddd

hhfgvg
Re: Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. by Emmanuelcann: 7:12pm On Oct 03, 2020
Where and when?
Re: Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2020
@Lalasticlala,@Seun, @Dominique,please na,front page.
Re: Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. by Or11: 7:17pm On Oct 03, 2020
PriestDaniz:
@Lalasticlala,@Seun, @Dominique,please na,front page.

Don't mind him, old news and they were armed robbers in a victims house

3 Likes

Re: Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2020
Or11:

Don't mind him, old news and they were armed robbers in a victims house

Are you saying it's an old video and those people that were shot are thieves

2 Likes

Re: Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. by Iceyjayz: 7:41pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. by esky158(m): 7:44pm On Oct 03, 2020
SARS matter again dis force should be dissolved from the Nigerian security force
Re: Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 03, 2020
Op, are you OK?
This is a Robbery scene naw...
Which kin phone journalist we come get for this country bayi?
Re: Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. by nairaman66(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
PriestDaniz:

Are you saying it's an old video and those people that were shot are thieves

Yes! Very old news
Re: Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. by molbic(m): 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2020
licensed criminals and cultists
Re: Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. by bola4dprec(m): 9:29pm On Oct 03, 2020
PriestDaniz:
No too much talk.

SARS invades compounds and shoots two people,one is confirmed dead. This is heartless ooo.

SARS why

It will never end well for y'all,as you've put agony in the life of someone's mother and siblings,so shall your families, including your children and wives,they will encounter worse and you will not end well.

Screenshots are below.

Biko, it's fake news,I just confirmed it,please don't be offended,na those bloggers them.
Scene and Date pls
Re: Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. by lyriclekidd(m): 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2020
Una go just dy post rubbish news just to get views to your dead website. This video was during the 1million boys attack on mainland. They caught some theives on the island and there was an officer on that street so they called him and he came around with his boys and they caught the boys. And one of the trigger happy officers shot one of the thieves. But now I'm seeing the video everywhere saying saying sars shot yahoo boys bla bla bla. Stop spreading fake news.

1 Like

Re: Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. by 4words: 10:09pm On Oct 03, 2020
Fake news...

This news was during the lockdown and robbery case. This op should be arrested
Re: Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. by Mozino007(m): 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2020
PriestDaniz:
No too much talk.

SARS invades compounds and shoots two people,one is confirmed dead. This is heartless ooo.

SARS why

It will never end well for y'all,as you've put agony in the life of someone's mother and siblings,so shall your families, including your children and wives,they will encounter worse and you will not end well.

Screenshots are below.

Biko, it's fake news,I just confirmed it,please don't be offended,na those bloggers them.
It shal never be well with ur ambitions!
Re: Sara Invades Compound And Shoots. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mozino007:
It shal never be well with ur ambitions!

I already apologized to that mistake,but obviously you're bent on trying to make me feel bad but unfortunately you can't, I was supposed to reply to you as you did but, I'm at fault here with the post,so I won't do that, secondly, I'm not like every Nairalander here, or like every Nigerian,lastly and most importantly my ambitions in life aren't dependent on any clergy,Imam,parent, relative, friend, humans or even you but God. God bless bro.

(1) (Reply)

Ataga Murder; Killers Were After Billions Of Naira In His Account; Report / Thai Police Officer Praising Ibos As The Best Race Out Of Africa / Shocking News! ‘rev. Father James’ Ani Arrested For Armed Robbery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.