Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,125 members, 7,849,500 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You (1696 Views)

Guess The Profession Of The Poster Above / Use An Animal To Describe The Poster Above You / Use Bad Grammar To Insult The Poster Above You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by comptia(m): 2:04pm On Mar 03, 2011
if you are God, how would you have created the user above you?
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by comptia(m): 6:59pm On Mar 11, 2011
i would create kemisuga a baboon without a tale with a bald head grin grin shocked shocked tongue tongue
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by bright007(f): 11:21am On Mar 12, 2011
I would create compatia a mosquito with human head $ legs only
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by comptia(m): 7:46am On Mar 14, 2011
i would make sure bright007 gets his owl eye ball and a camel looking face and crane tiny legs. becuse thats the nature that fits him most grin angry shocked tongue
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2011
I would create comptia a human with no head cos he cannot think with his head and i will give him a mosquito leg with a dog tail grin shocked tongue grin grin
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by StudioCFR(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2011
And dont forget to lend him your chicken brain too.

*No Ofiences*
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by shakara4u(m): 8:10am On Mar 15, 2011
Bingo,

i will create this boy a woman(to b specific lyk mama G in home movies)
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 15, 2011
Studio CFR:

And dont forget to lend him your chicken brain too.

*No Ofiences*

Studio abi na me you dey talk to? angry angry angry
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by clemcykul(f): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2011
thank God for God.

he is perfect!

you all can never be God. so remove the "IF" and think of somfin else

jobless people angry
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by comptia(m): 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2011
pretyebony, see how studio dey yabb you and you think say na me comptia weh in they yabb. any way, i would creat you a vulture with enough rodent to eat and i will also make sure you will not pearch on any object until when you are tired flying on air, you know what will happen next
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by comptia(m): 2:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
in fact im angry angry angry angry, i will creat nairalanders trouble maker monkeys with mosquito neck except for odunnu the special one. has anyone see the missing angel for me? wink wink
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by yinkalink(f): 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2011
last thing i heard,she was hiding from u.
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by Nobody: 10:08pm On Mar 15, 2011
comptia c u sef u no even shame, if angel will hide 4rm you that means say you too ugly shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by comptia(m): 8:23am On Mar 16, 2011
my damsel can never hide from me. or are you so jealouse that you want to fly in? pls who knows where she is should pls post the details and also tell her that i miss her so much. grin grin
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by yinkalink(f): 11:17am On Mar 16, 2011
Lol.
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by comptia(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2011
yinkalink, make i know who you be so that i can recreate you based on your piix grin
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by shakara4u(m): 12:04pm On Mar 16, 2011
she looks like me, orya create
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by Ben13: 12:25pm On Mar 16, 2011
I would create her with negligible b00bz. . kidding grin
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by comptia(m): 12:42pm On Mar 16, 2011
i would create the very guy above me a moving house fly without eye that will wonder until. you know the rest.
i would create odunnu a lovely gem that the hole world would like to kiss and have her as their bride grin grin grin
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 16, 2011
There is nothing to create again cos none of your creature will be as ugly as you grin grin shocked
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by comptia(m): 9:23am On Mar 17, 2011
there is still something to create because if im as ugly as you said, then i will make you my very image so we can be 2gether and 2 the best grin grin grin
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by yinkalink(f): 9:27am On Mar 17, 2011
Crazy fellas! Negligible boobs! Hmph.
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by comptia(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2011
yinka you say i don already create, so no make me had duck mouth to your poster grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin gringrin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by yinkalink(f): 4:45pm On Mar 17, 2011
Lol.
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 17, 2011
Comptia are not tired of creating? If i was God i woundn't have even created someone like you grin
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by comptia(m): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2011
angry angry angry if i was God, i would not bother keeping you inside of heaven so that you will not corrupt the saints like us there. the best one is to create you a smigul more ugly than the one in lord of the rings grin grin grin shocked tongue tongue you know what ended it grin angry
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by comptia(m): 6:57pm On Mar 18, 2011
if you stop by to read, i have already created you a msquitoe with a cow brocos grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by Nobody: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2011
Saint my foot, don't you know that people like u deserves to be banish from this thread tongue
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by yinkalink(f): 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2011
C drama!
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by Nobody: 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2011
did just called it a drama?
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 18, 2011
I will create studio an elephant with an ant leg, give him the chicken brain that he is looking for with some tiny wings and a bee head. 

9ce creature kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Are The Creator of The Poster Above You by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 19, 2011
An u comptia i'll soon barn you 4rm this thread angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shortest Sad Love Story / Tatafo / Ibo Boy And The Weac Exam (laff Til U Quench)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.