Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,048 members, 7,849,234 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:56 PM

2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada (2027 Views)

Angel Christopher: 'Men Find My Body Irresistible, Some Think I'm Mammy Water' / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada by EBMedia: 9:18am On Oct 04, 2020
Two Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Wicked For Not Calling Them To Share Money - Ifu Ennada

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Ifu Ennada has taken to social media to blast people who won't work but keep begging their relatives for money, IgbereTV reports.

Ifu Enanda stated that two years after leaving BBNaija, some of her relatives still think she is wicked for not calling them to share some money she won on the show.

See Ifu Ennada's posts below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1367082/two-years-leaving-bbnaija-relatives-still-think-im-wicked-calling-share-money-ifu-ennada/

1 Share

Re: 2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada by SmartProf(m): 9:25am On Oct 04, 2020
That's left for you and your village people to settle. You may be right with your assertion on social media but in the Judgement books of your village people if you are not also right there, you will know the real smell of poo.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada by mariahAngel(f): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2020
The worst part of it all is that the more you keep giving, the more they keep demanding, and until you're drained, it'll never be enough.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada by IamD18: 9:58am On Oct 04, 2020
You disturbed your bigger relatives when you were little and needed their help, you possibly even tagged them stingy when they disappointed you, but here you are, ranting on social media and seeking attention with your needy relatives.

You are mad! You are stupid and foolish.

Anyone who's stupid enough to shame his/her needy relatives online for clout reasons is and will forever remain foolish.

Entitled or not, you have no reason to shame or use your needy relatives to chase clout.

The earlier people understand that strangers helps more than relatives the better for them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada by espn(m): 9:58am On Oct 04, 2020
We understand your point. It is everywhere. But the rate you ladies use the word ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY is o annoying and boring....Any small thing they must use that word. Its getting boring.
Re: 2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada by ACxxxMAN: 10:02am On Oct 04, 2020
Some people are just too lazy to work. Some spend most of their time smoking weeds all day. Why some spend their time on social media commenting all sought of gibberish on Twitter and Facebook. They don't want to work.... But they beg for money without iota of shame.
Dem plenty for Lagos
Re: 2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada by CAPSLOCKED: 10:16am On Oct 04, 2020
NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS LIKE WHEN YOU CALL MEN STINGY FOR NOT GIVING YOU THE 2K YOU NEEDED URGENTLY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada by emmaodet: 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
NOW YOU KNOW HOW IT FEELS LIKE WHEN YOU CALL MEN STINGY FOR NOT GIVING YOU THE 2K YOU NEEDED URGENTLY.

grin
Re: 2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada by meobizy(f): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2020
That’s it, she’s broke again. Lol at voting herself into the house only to lose. This woman would have won all the winnables and left many housemates with nothing. Her and that pig-headed Leo of a boy.
Re: 2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada by EBMedia: 2:09pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: 2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada by SAMBARRY: 2:21pm On Oct 04, 2020
IamD18:
You disturbed your bigger relatives when you were little and needed their help, you possibly even tagged them stingy when they disappointed you, but here you are, ranting on social media and seeking attention with your needy relatives.

You are mad! You are stupid and foolish.

Anyone who's stupid enough to shame his/her needy relatives online for clout reasons is and will forever remain foolish.

Entitled or not, you have no reason to shame or use your needy relatives to chase clout.

The earlier people understand that strangers helps more than relatives the better for them.
please be reasonable.there are a lot of people that when you offer them job, they'll say it's beneath them,they can't do it, they're too big for it but they can beg as if begging is not more demeaning

I know of someone that will be begging me all the time for one money or the other to settle bill, when I got tired I said Oya bring your CV let me start helping you ask around whether there's any decent availabile job you fit chook your head.i eventually found one for her (based on what her CV could earn her and the job they were able to give her.cleaner in a polytechnic.her work is just empty thrash cans,sweep classrooms,clean the chairs/tables in offices.come 8am and close 2pm she said it's beneath her she can't do it (she just had a secondary school certificate) I said a job that even graduates will do you're forming.if at all there's any that should be making such statements it's a graduate not you.i gave her back her CV and since then she has been avoiding me which I'm happy about because I hate laziness and empty pride.

Some People Aren't ready to work but they are comfortable begging and these are the same people that will be saying don't give me fish, teach me how to fish.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada by SAMBARRY: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
There are not only entitled relatives but also friends.useless air headed friends that have nothing to offer other than them dey do party here may we go,may we go quilox e go badt gannn.those friends that have no future ambition and are incapable of thinking.all their life is all about fun.no serious moments of reflection and they get A1 for begging and when they don't have their way with you,they start guilt tripping you or emotionally manipulating you.if that doesn't work they start smearing your name about.e.g Mada werey eloun.o wicked,o stringy,kolanu without knowing what you go through to earn money and the unavoidable bills on the que you have to pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada by BOOOMNAIJA: 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2020
Lol...who cares?

Re: 2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada by molbic(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2020
YOU ARE NOT ONLY STINGY BUT YOU ARE SELFISH AS WELL
Re: 2 Years After Leaving BBNaija, My Relatives Still Think I'm Stingy - Ifu Ennada by tchidi066(f): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2020
Mhen must everything be on social media, like its irritating, I don't get how people bring in family issues and private matters on social media, is it to trend or what, anyways, I don't see anything wrong in relatives asking me for money, it shows I'm doing well, I see it as a blessing and nothing less, if i no help my family, na outsiders i won help, God uplifts one person in the family to bless others, shikena

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of A Lady Who Runs Her Salon Business Under A Tree Goes Viral / Davido Hangs Out With Billionaire Simon Guobadia & his Fiancee Porsha Williams / Sammie Okposo Set To Quit Bachelorhood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.