Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern (57211 Views)

"You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Wizkid To Share Money On 24th December. Replies Fan Who Asked Him Of Xmas Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2020
Wizkid reacts to Buhari's Twitter post over the health issue of Donald Trump, asking the President to mind his business and End SARS.

Donald trump is not your business!
Old man! Police/Sarz still killing
Nigerian youth on a daily! Do something!
Nothing concern u for America!
Face your country !!

We need more of this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wizkidayo/status/1312696279210786818

173 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Finnese001: 11:20am On Oct 04, 2020
Wizzy baba nla

Surulere finest

Daddy yo

Star � boy lasgidi

637 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Skmoda360(m): 11:22am On Oct 04, 2020
Gbas gbos.....this is so true...... undecided

403 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Baawaa(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2020
I hope they are not doing this boy,if you have message to pass across to the government this is not the best way.
Some mumus are quoting me, if they call for protest today how many of you will come out
I don't support killing of innocent citizens by SARs,but Wizkid should not put himself into un-necessary trouble where all these cowards on internet will blame him later

171 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by DenreleDave(m): 11:23am On Oct 04, 2020
DSS..

Ah 1 Ah 2 Ah 3.

Camera rolling camera rolling camera rolling

Action!!!!

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by SmartProf(m): 11:26am On Oct 04, 2020
They will soon tag Wizkid as an IPOB yoot. I find it very stupid that once you make a critical statement based on facts, a slowpoke will crawl out from his/her psychiatric ward & quote you by telling you to face the East where u come from, without knowing one could even be from his/her tribe but has an intact brain compared to him/her whose brain has decomposed. I'm happy either directly or indirectly all of us have Nigerian roots and if we keep supporting incompetence, it's effects will visit the whole nation.

464 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Jostoman: 11:30am On Oct 04, 2020
God bless you Wizkid, don't mind our eye service president that was how he went to Mali to preach peace while is own country is on fire. Those SARS and police are killing innocent people everywhere they go.

255 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by seunmsg(m): 11:31am On Oct 04, 2020
SARS as a police unit has gone rogue. It is now a brutal, corrupt, and terror invoking unit. Government should not wait till citizens start attacking police officers before acting. The Sars unit should be disbanded immediately. I support the #Endsars campaign.

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by BigSarah(f): 11:33am On Oct 04, 2020
He ought to be retired but no some self acclaimed wise fellows felt aso rock is the best nursing home...

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 04, 2020
grin.. NA President to President Matter.

Make you mind your own Musician to Musician matter. grin grin grin

31 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Lipscomb(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2020
You're deceiving yourself. This guy is more powerful in the international community than Buhari himself. The most vocal among the useless celebrities.

Star boy loud it.
Baawaa:
I hope they are not doing this boy,if you have message to pass across to the government this is not the best way.

217 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by illicit(m): 11:36am On Oct 04, 2020
Nice one, Wizzy

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
You're deceiving yourself. This guy is more powerful in the international community than Buhari himself. The most vocal among the useless celebrities.

Star boy loud it.
.... SEE TALKING abeggg grin grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by fati2001(m): 11:43am On Oct 04, 2020
YES CARRY ON. ICON LIVING!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by boolee(m): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2020
Lipscomb:

Star boy loud it.
Wizkid is more powerful than the Number 1 citizen in Nigeria?

Nah so unah nearly push 2baba to Oblivion.

Maybe nah wizkid turn.

Unah de try.

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Lipscomb(m): 11:49am On Oct 04, 2020
So because Buhari controls all the security apparatus doesn't make him the most powerful person in Nigeria.
There's nothing Buhari will say today that will shake world.
boolee:
Wizkid is more powerful than the Number 1 citizen in Nigeria?

Nah so unah nearly push 2baba to Oblivion.

Maybe nah wizkid turn.

Unah de try.

126 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Chatflick(m): 11:52am On Oct 04, 2020
He's talking to a deaf man

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by WhizdomXX(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Good child. He's he not a youth like the others
I'm proud of you child. Tis the work in Democracy

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by boolee(m): 11:57am On Oct 04, 2020
Lipscomb:
So because Buhari controls all the security apparatus doesn't make him the most powerful person in Nigeria.
There's nothing Buhari will say today that will shake world.
You really don't know the Powers of a GCFR.

Stop displaying your ignorance.

Nah SM wizkid power start and finish.

Indeed SM is a leveler for all Men.

Enjoy the ignorance.

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by WhizdomXX(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2020
SmartProf:
They will soon tag Wizkid as an IPOB yoot. I find it very stupid that once you make a critical statement based on facts, a slowpoke will quote you and tell you to face the East where u come from, without knowing I could even be from his tribe but I have an intact brain compared to him/her whose brain has decomposed. I'm happy either directly or indirectly all of us have Nigerian roots and if we keep supporting incompetence, it's effects will visit the whole nation.
God bless SmartProf.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by crispus09(m): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
na so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2020
Star boy.

5 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by buymyride: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Okoroawusa: 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
Buhari dey over look things o!

If na OBJ... who born u?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Bossontop(m): 12:07pm On Oct 04, 2020
tongue

Buhari still be like........

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by RenaissanceGuy: 12:14pm On Oct 04, 2020
Well said!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by IamWonderful: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2020
Good of you wizkid

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Charmingrascal(m): 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2020
Star Boy International

33 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Charmingrascal(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2020
Shot fired!
Short fired!!

Take cover!
I repeat take cover!!

21 Likes

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Notatribalist(m): 12:58pm On Oct 04, 2020
Baawaa:
This is the reason our country remain this way..So somebody that has a voice can't speak up again? Shame on your type

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid To Buhari: Donald Trump Is Not Your Concern by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 04, 2020
He is talking to a deaf president.

Right now, we don't need words but action.

39 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Henrietta Kosoko's Wake-Keeping, Her Children, Comedian Princess, Aimakhu Attend / Baskemouth’s Wife Elsie Flaunts Booty As She Rocks Denim (photos) / DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.