Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Tailed Rottweiler Or Docked Rottweiler, Which Do You Prefer And Why? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Tailed Rottweiler Or Docked Rottweiler, Which Do You Prefer And Why? (1407 Views)

PITBULL Vs ROTTWEILER – Which Is More Powerful? / Indecisive, Rottweiler Or Boerboel? / Caucasian Vs Rottweiler - Which Is More Aggressive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tailed Rottweiler Or Docked Rottweiler, Which Do You Prefer And Why? by dogmart(m): 12:03pm On Oct 04, 2020
Happy Sunday people!

I know a whole lot of dog lovers are Rottweiler fans. I equally personally love the breed to a fault. cheesy

Been noticing a lot of variations in Rottweilers recently. Unlike what was quite in trend , some breeders now keep the tails of their Rottweilers.

So the question is:
Tailed Rottweiler or Docked Rottweilers, Which do you prefer, and why?

Let's hear your view...

You can equally join DogmartTV on WhatsApp for more interesting and entertaining talks like this.

Simply click:

https:///23408068738381?text=Hello%2CI%20Want%20To%20Join%20DogmartTV%20My%20Name%20Is%20

Re: Tailed Rottweiler Or Docked Rottweiler, Which Do You Prefer And Why? by Madibah(m): 12:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
Just give anyone that I can eat with chilled beer

1 Like

Re: Tailed Rottweiler Or Docked Rottweiler, Which Do You Prefer And Why? by dogmart(m): 4:05pm On Oct 04, 2020
Madibah:
Just give anyone that I can eat with chilled beer

grin lol. You definitely love 404 grin
We understand that picking one will be difficult for you.
Don't worry, we will excuse you from the question. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Rottweiler Fights Dog To Save Boy / Dog Walk Dog Walk Dog Walk... / Can You Guess The Breed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.