Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,373 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Its Not All About The Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Its Not All About The Government. (209 Views)

Bishop Kukah: One Year Not Enough To Judge The Government / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See / Jones Abiri Released After Two Years, Should He Sue The Government? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Its Not All About The Government. by akinyemire(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2020
As much as we are criticizing the government for the situation of the economy,we should also reflect on doings of our immediate environments too.

Foreign rice was tagged to be expensive with all the faults attributed to the government but do we ever wonder why the local rice is selling at almost same price?
A rice farmer once told me that proper rice production is naturally expensive but do we consider what it takes to get these imported ones which we all believed is better processed down to this country.

The hike of the fuel price affects almost every sector of the economy but is it really about the difference in the price?
To take a cab to particular place in my area before the fuel hike was 200naira and now 300naira.But all I know is u need to buy of 10litres of fuel to actually feel a difference of 100 naira in the price.Who is deceiving who?

The local bread prices was increased b4 the properly branded ones which use electric oven that is supposed to feel the rise in electricity tariff better than the locals that use planks for their baking.

I know the government are not doing enough but don't we think we are as good as those that govern us?

We can do better!

(1) (Reply)

Senators React To Buhari’s Budget Proposal, Express Apprehension Over Debt / Breaking News: Ig Dissolves Sars / Akeredolu’s Re-election Is A Victory For Democracy – Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.