Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari (30923 Views)

Restructuring: I Won’t Cede Power To Those Who Didn't Win Elections - Buhari / Ruga: Igbos Won’t Succumb To Arewa’s 30-day Ultimatum – IPOB / BREAKING! Ministerial List: I Am Under Tremendous Pressure – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by chocboi78(m): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2020
God punish you

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Offorgerald15(m): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2020
Everybody will be SHOCKED in this country before 2023.

What am I even saying, I'm shocked already

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Love48(f): 11:59am On Oct 05, 2020
dederocs:
Oga your job is to listen to popular opinions of the citizenry, you work for us, not the other way round.
i tire for all this presidency spokes person, right from 1999 till date ,they are all the same not diplomatic in there words and very combative,you can imagine what this one is saying,very disrespectful words to the citizenry.. warning Nigerian..what an effontary.
Did anyone given such a warning when Nigerians were asking for a change before last transition,or he has no idea what Nigerians means by Change?

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by tamdun: 12:00pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=94627842][/quote]
So u want only yoruba in National Assembly to fight for restructure?
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by anonimi: 12:01pm On Oct 05, 2020
Brandstudio01:
I'm not sure I'm surprise.

Are you mean to say that you are not shocked?

anonimi:
Another one from way back in 2011.
Should be very easy to achieve with APC having more than 2/3rd majority in NASS to pass bills.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2343594_buharitruefederalismpromise_jpegc85970dabfc1bf2df5d730398a429913

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2674047_2671101fbimg1435752845837jpeg8fa3e5cefe73fa369d83ff842dcb8396_jpeg_jpeg08705abfd750ea2ff336c659bb1b7a6a

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by shedy03(m): 12:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
visiondee:
Okay sir.... if you are not succumbing to the pressure of restructuring that will benefits all and incoming generations presently.... WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND TO DO YOUR EXCELLENCY SIR?
Islamising and fulanizing za cantry is our priority.
Zos zas don't like should leab za cantry.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by omoharry(f): 12:04pm On Oct 05, 2020
tamdun:
If u won't do it, another person will, the way Nigeria is going isn't good at all, I used to support u but now, am on the fence and I don't give a damn about apc or pdp anymore, am just waiting for the party that will produce the right candidate.
So you were one of the be sai babas' then .. Una try oo!! Anyway na everybody dey receive the stroke from APC Cain .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by CodeTemplar: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
NSNA:
Idiot. It's not about what you want.. it's about what the people want.
thank you there. he seems to have forgotten he is an employee of the people and not their employer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Canalmind: 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2020
As a leader, you lead by example. I am yet to understand the example Nigeria as a nation that claims to be the leading country in Africa is giving to other countries. The country(Nigeria) was colonized by British, whom laid down most of the current legislation used in the country(Nigeria) in the earlier nineties but has had it own(British) legislation revised and reform several times to fit the present time.... Do the leaders of Nigeria read?

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Canalmind: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
E shock you?
chocboi78:
God punish you

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Evidenx(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
I WONDER IF HE IS A HUMAN BEING... #JUST THINKING#

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by NawtiKingRealer(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Romanoff:
If Pastor Adeboye, keep quiet, Una go say e no gree talk.

See wetin the talk produce na.

Adeboye talk fish out buhari secret mind. Many talks need to come out to bring out wetin dey buhari and hausafulani minds. Many top people need to talk now, by then we go know more of their mind. Northerner jihadists na animal beasts o!

4 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
NIGERIANS HAS BEEN SCAMMED AGAIN THIS TIME BY A RUBBER EAR PRESIDENT

3 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by adenigga(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

Adeboye talk fish out buhari secret mind. Many talks need to come out to bring out wetin dey buhari and hausafulani minds. Many top people need to talk now, by then we go know more of their mind. Northerner jihadists na animal beasts o!

Yes! I concurred!!!

Ezekwesili, where are you?

Come out and talk like in those days...

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by lomprico(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
visiondee:
Okay sir.... if you are not succumbing to the pressure of restructuring that will benefits all and incoming generations presently.... WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN MIND TO DO YOUR EXCELLENCY SIR?

keep causing hardship for Nigerians.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by zoomzoom(m): 12:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
[quote author=muykem post=94622109]Buhari doesn't have power to restructure or refused to restructure the country. The power is exclusively reserved for national assembly.

Then he should show LEADERSHIP by sending an EXECUTIVE Bill to that EFFECT or is it only REPRESSIVE BILLS like the waterway,cama, HATE SPEECH bills ETC that HE will be giving his nod for them to SAIL through that RUBBER STAMP parliament?.
Abeg he should stop HIDING BEHIND HIS THUMB.

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Chirowman(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
Wahala ooo
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by NawtiKingRealer(m): 12:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
adenigga:

Yes! I concurred!!!

Ezekwesili, where are you?

Come out and talk like in those days...

She still dey recover 4rm d shock apc give her with naked barbed wire. She don learn her lesson to be totally neutral in politics and be for the people only. She go soon talk but just dat trust no dey again, so she dey plan am well b4 she talk. She dey hit buhari gradually
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Funkybabee(f): 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2020
eh eh, Adeboye word hit them back to back. una never see something

2 Likes

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by classicalbenson(m): 12:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Who is Satan? I don't know him.

Your wailing is still remaining 3 years. PDP apologist.
U definitely know him
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by adenigga(m): 12:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
NawtiKingRealer:

She still dey recover 4rm d shock apc give her with naked barbed wire. She don learn her lesson to be totally neutral in politics and be for the people only. She go soon talk but just dat trust no dey again, so she dey plan am well b4 she talk. She dey hit buhari gradually

Ahhhh!!.....

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by nairaman66(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2020
This man won’t succumb to do the right thing! Wow..

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Shadysen: 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
in wizkid's voice STFU old man
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by NawtiKingRealer(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
adenigga:

Ahhhh!!.....
E shock u too? Hahaha
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by NawtiKingRealer(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2020
adenigga:

Ahhhh!!.....
E shock u too? Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by Shadysen: 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
I wizkid's voice STFU old man
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by NawtiKingRealer(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
adenigga:

Ahhhh!!.....
E shock u too? Hahaha
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by NawtiKingRealer(m): 12:40pm On Oct 05, 2020
adenigga:

Ahhhh!!.....
E shock u too? Hahaha
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by MrALIVE: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
Stubborn,clueless and stupid...thats what this man is.
Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by SmartPolician: 12:41pm On Oct 05, 2020
muykem:
Buhari doesn't have power to restructure or refused to restructure the country. The power is exclusively reserved for national assembly.

Says who?

He will send a bill to the national assembly, detailing how the new system should be going forward

Dem no born dem well to thrwoaway the bill

His party is in power and controls the parliament

So, he can easily effect any change he wants

It's as easy as calling for a meeting and talking to the heads of the two houses

They will lobby the members

The only problem here is that the north doesn't want to restructure Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Restructuring: I Won’t Succumb To Pressure ― Buhari by phantom24: 12:45pm On Oct 05, 2020
Those that are against restructuring are the major problems of nigeria, not corona virus

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Salary Of The President Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria? / Ijare, Ondo Seizes 150 Cows For Destroying Farmlands / Tinubu Appointed Betrayers As His Ministers, So "Help Him God" - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.