Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,495 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me (59835 Views)

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) / Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident / 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by okafor200(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
investorMK:
U b fool
oga hold ur peace
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Munzy14(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Aside the fact that he is in pains for not being recognized, he made sense....

I repeat I am yet to see any BB ex housemate that will. make more money leveraging on the fame that some of these igbo people that participated...

Ceec
mercy
Ike
kimopra

And somehow Miracle.

And of course Tacha (ss)

This people saw the fame and cash as capital to make more money...

Others just use the fame for one year efizy, getting recognized at lowkey events, and before u say jack they fade away.

life is all about calculated moves... Laycon's management should buckle up and align him with business firms to bargain more.
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Kobicove(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
Please show us evidence to prove that you actually spent up to 2 million to vote for Lekan
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by uuzba(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2020
okafor200:
its clear Yoruba guys hardly ever appreciates,
that's just their nature to never appreciate

but they have forgotten there will always be a next time

Appreciate?
What kind stupid English is that?
-
GIMME MA Own!!!!

No be business Una two dey do before?

Say what you want CLEARLY and stop using useless English words.

Come and collect the appreciate from my nyash na.
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by okafor200(m): 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2020
akosy:
Wanted to talk Buh forgot. Who wan buy my space? grin
abeg how much?
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by neonbash0: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Kpomosauce:
When last you give your mama 20k.

angry

Mama wey the guy man don use do blood money finish ��
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by DoubleEngine007: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
sigiyaya:
He couldn't use that 2m to sponsor a protest against this bad Government that is destroying of his family and his generation yes unborn. Can you see how f00lish an average Nigerians is
You dey mind d attention seeker. Laycon do am well..

1 Like

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by AbuAeesha: 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
did he sent you,or did you seek for his attention bfr giving out the offering.
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Drizzy5001(m): 5:23pm On Oct 05, 2020
Me that has been supporting Ronaldo, since i was born, did i complain?

1 Like

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by K4daniel: 5:24pm On Oct 05, 2020
2m can pay part of someone tuition fee in Canada.. lol.
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
see investment and see investors oo!
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by ImpregnaTor(m): 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
what were u expecting from someone that did not know u were voting for him?
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by lordswill03: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
Who sent you?? ��
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Arizonaz: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
I don't know what to tell him. But your reward is in heaven.
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by bluefilm: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Look at this nonsense man.

Who send you?
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by netflixoga: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
oga must dey recognise you? abeg shift jare! instead of you to talk say u dey find your own share! smhhh
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by okafor200(m): 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
uuzba:

Appreciate? What kind stupid English is that? - GIMME MA Own!!!!
No be business Una two dey do before?
Say what you want CLEARLY and stop using useless English words.
Come and collect the appreciate from my nyash na.
see come as you keep face like reckless he-goat so.
Yoruba's hardly appreciates
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Centcanada: 5:27pm On Oct 05, 2020
Looking at leycon, he resemble who day appreciate good thing? Abeg eee! He is just good at ladies and their backside. That's all!
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by ofiko123(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
How is that our business??
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by XX01(f): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
There is some wisdom in his words. Laycon should not just focus on the celebrities, he should focus on the business people with the real clout to make him rich.
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by emmmyN: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2020
So much shalaye on top Big Brother El-Crapo. Why did I open this thread angry?
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by okafor200(m): 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2020
netflixoga:
oga must dey recognise you? abeg shift jare! instead of you to talk say u dey find your own share! smhhh

oga that's a lie
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by okafor200(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2020
XX01:
There i some wisdom in his words. Laycon should not just focus on the celebrities, he should focus on the business people with he real clout to make him rich.

you are very much correct
that laycon na cow if him no go show baba him appreciation
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by okafor200(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
INTEGRITYA1:
That's funny

yea its funny
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by TruthinAction: 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
I don't know why the majority of Nigerians like to react negatively. It is always good to show gratitude to all who support you one way or the other. And this is what everyone should learn. Learn how to deliver vote of thanks even for the least support you get in life. In doing so, you are opening door for more favour.
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by okafor200(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
TruthinAction:
I don't know why the majority of Nigerians like to react negatively. It is always good to show gratitude to all who support you one way or the other. And this is what everyone should learn. Learn how to deliver vote of thanks even for the least support you get in life. In doing so, you are opening door for more favour.

you are very much correct bro

1 Like

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by okafor200(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
Centcanada:
Looking at leycon, he resemble who day appreciate good thing? Abeg eee! He is just good at ladies and their backside. That's all!

the guy na fool be that.
he has really forgotten there is always a next time
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by BoboNogoDie: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
grin
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by proclinician: 5:35pm On Oct 05, 2020
We that have been supporting messi and buying drinks for people when they win, how many compensation we get? Foolish man
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by okafor200(m): 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2020
netflixoga:

see come as you do teeth like lampstand so,
mind ur self ooo!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Rochas Okorocha Riding a Bicycle In Owerri / Sola Sobowale Reacts To Banky W And Adesua Etomi's Engagement / Nigerians React To Davido's 'CCTV Video Evidence' On Tagbo Umeike's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.