Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me (59831 Views)

Uber Driver Rain Curses On Laycon For Cancelling His Trip (Photo) / Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident / 'You Will Appreciate Me When I Am Gone' - Reekado Banks Makes Cryptic Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by igbsam(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
Idiot and agbaya. Did laycon force you to spend on voting him ? Will u geddifok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by chibu4u2(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2020
cheesy
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Obynopositive: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Did he ask you for vote, when una de post Layton for the money here and there, oga so sit down one corner o

1 Like

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by dfrost: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
cheesy cheesy grin grin

Who send you? You no get person for village, neighbourhood, abule, clan, or even Andrew the bikeman from to assist? cheesy grin
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Advancedman(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
sapphiere:
A business tycoon Identified as Prince Royelx, the CEO of ROYELX Group has come out to express disappointment in Laycon's attitudes after winning the Big Brother Naija Season 5 reality show.

According to him, he is disappointed in Laycon for not recognizing business people who made him the winner of the reality show. He made it known in his post to Laycon on Instagram that he personally spent over two million to ensure that Laycon won the show but ever after, no appreciation for that.

He stated that instead of recognizing and appreciating the businessmen who were the main people behind his success, he chose to appreciate Celebrities who didn't spend a dime from their pocket to vote for him. He made it clear that most of those Celebrities that are showing themselves as if they spent money to vote for Laycon only slide into the inbox of businessmen asking for support to campaign for him and after the money is given to them, they use small portion for the campaign and keep the rest in their pocket.

His wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CF7EwNypd92/

You vee
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by atobs4real(m): 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
Sorry about that. Is hussle
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Eryyy92: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2020
hl
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by KevMitnick: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
Did he ask you to support him? Oga you did it for God's sake so just keep quiet...clout chaser.

1 Like

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by okafor200(m): 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
oboy I tell Una say I dey even suspect one strange man for my compound make keep eye like vulture so,

I was like see come na thunder go help me tear your yansh there for increasing this our NEPA bill this month,

but the man was like abeg na NEPA people cause am ooo.

anyways I want to give a heavy shout out to manubuqree everything we grill,
na all this Burkina Faso strange thunder nahim go help us fire your half yansh there.
sometimes I go dey wonder if na for cameroun dem born the fool.
always commenting like an outcast that just came into the country some few days ago

baba olowo
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Zeezy81: 5:08pm On Oct 05, 2020
This one don baf?

1 Like

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by hush15: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
If you did that, its out of good will na. Or you expecting ROI in? Do you know the millions that supported the guy that he can never know personally!

Guy, free that boi. Just get small joy, your accolades will locate you
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by marsman: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2020
Even if na your Igbo pikin you support laycon. Go still win
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by bcashy: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
He send u? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by solonubinho(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2020
Fool. Did he ask for the favour?

1 Like

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by wildikeman(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Me that I have been supporting Cristiano Ronaldo since with 5million Naija... He won the balloon Dior and didn't appreciate me.

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by meobizy(f): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nobody cares for these clout chasers. If he spent that much then he is surely an ICON. Laycon thanks them every day for his win. If that one no do am then he should buy rope from me to do the needful.

3 Likes

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by salbis(m): 5:11pm On Oct 05, 2020
Who come be dis one na? He is obviously trying to use Laycon fame to shine.
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Adrian9(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
You don NAC hand for tipper wey carry sand!
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by gr8child(m): 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
Oponu. Nobody went to beg him for money now he’s lamenting that he wasn’t thanked. That’s if he even spent anything sef. He should bring receipts.
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by ednut1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Another fool
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Uzomacharles: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Smiles

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by okafor200(m): 5:17pm On Oct 05, 2020
its clear Yoruba guys hardly ever appreciates, that's just their nature to never appreciate
but they have forgotten there will always be a next time
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Jabioro: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
When you see a standard fool at market square you don't needed ask people around who he is..he would show up when the need arises.. thousand are the street looking for help..why can't you do that..you choose to help immorality ..and you
are here with trash..

1 Like

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by okafor200(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
gr8child:
Oponu. Nobody went to beg him for money now he’s lamenting that he wasn’t thanked. That’s if he even spent anything sef. He should bring receipts.

shut ur trap boy
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by uuzba(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Appreciate?
Appreciate?

That's a useless and STUPID ENGLISH
-
GIMME MA OWN O!!!!!

Say EXACTLY what you want and stop speaking roundabout useless English
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by cooltola(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
My own policy on giving,
When you give you give to someone without expecting anything in return so you will be not be disappointed or insulted.
When you give, you give the amount that you can give very comfortable without losing sleep because you can't please people. Someone will always complain and someone will always appreciate.
Do not give what you do not have
make sure you save so when you do not have money, those who you gave money will not insult you by saying that when he or she had money, he or she was this or that.
no one is obligated to you, and if they do not repay you back for your kindness , just leave them alone , pray for them , love them and move on.

1 Like

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Mrlazarus: 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
I’ve been supporting Chelsea since God knows when,I buy 3 jerseys every season,bet on Chelsea games,needless to say I lost many of those bets,Abrahmovich doesn’t know me,Chelsea handles have never recognized me with a single tweet,yet I haven’t stopped supporting...there is a huge difference between supporting someone for gains and supporting them for love.

1 Like

Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by Beverlyjean(f): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
Most nigerians are naturally stupid
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by okafor200(m): 5:19pm On Oct 05, 2020
salbis:
Who come be dis one na? He is obviously trying to use Laycon fame to shine.

that's a lie
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by okafor200(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
Zeezy81:
This one don baf?

na you don baff na
Re: Prince Royelx: I Spent N2M On Laycon, He Didn't Appreciate Me by investorMK(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2020
U b fool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alex And Alexx Ekubo Go Topless For L'Avyanna Skin Naturals Advert / Ikorodu Bois Mimic Femi Otedola Having Dinner With His White Friends (Photos) / Temi Otedola's Before And After Make-up Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.