Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,153 members, 7,849,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay (4614 Views)

BBN Housemate Lilo Spotted With Nigerian Ghanaian Actress Becky Okpotolomo In Ab / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Adediwura Becky 2001 Throwback Vs 2018 Pictures. "How I Take Get Big Breast?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by Rosenews2233: 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
Nollywood Actress @beckyokpotolomo spotted in a Romantic mode with musician Omah_Lay

She is one very good Actress based in Ghana but currently in Nigeria due to the massive request from Producers in Nolllywood .

Watch video here

https://nollytvafrica.com/2020/10/05/nollywood-actress-becky-okpotolomo-spotted-in-a-romantic-mode-with-omah_-lay/

1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by Rosenews2233: 5:26pm On Oct 05, 2020
More photos

Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by sammuell(m): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2020
She wan lo lo lo Lo lo lo lo lo lo cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by happybee: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2020
She's just light skinned.

6 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by KendrickAyomide: 8:13pm On Oct 05, 2020
Omah lay looks homeless

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by Meto1234(m): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2020
hmmm
Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by dview001(m): 8:59pm On Oct 05, 2020
Omah be like ...Let me show u some lolololo grin

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by Chimeluv(f): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Ready for the market undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by EXLOVER(m): 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2020
That man belle can accommodate two baby pig �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2020
He wan show her the lo lo lo lo lo lo cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by Dreyton36: 10:42pm On Oct 05, 2020
EXLOVER:
That man belle can accommodate two baby pig �

Na that one Yoruba they call Enugbe Belle
Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by idris646(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Omah lay looks homeless
harsh oo
Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by mytime24(f): 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2020
Tomorrow now we go hear say dis one don follow buy house for lekki nd 2020 suv join angry
Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by Zazzzu(m): 12:05am On Oct 06, 2020
she go yeye yeye o
Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 06, 2020
No Longer NOLLYWOOD but NOLLYOSHO

2 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by Iceyjayz: 4:36am On Oct 06, 2020
Nothing special
Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by daddytime(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2020
Low budget Bobrisky
Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by pretydiva(f): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2020
Every Tom, dick and Harry don turn nollywood actress abi undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by femi4: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2020
If you think I’ll hurt ya,
put me underwater

Take me to court,
I don’t need a lawyer

Cause I love, I love you (Can’t you see that)
I love, I love you (uhh ooh Can’t you see say)
I love, I love you
Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by Eife(m): 8:58am On Oct 06, 2020
We don't know her at this side of the Niger
Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by MickzyDonald: 9:16am On Oct 06, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Omah lay looks homeless
Tell him to come and Live with you if you can afford his needs

Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by timibare(m): 9:25am On Oct 06, 2020
She's not beautiful....she's jes fair, her face looks older Dan her body
Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by Depressed101: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2020
happybee:
She's just light skinned.
nothing more.
Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by KendrickAyomide: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Tell him to come and Live with you if you can afford his needs
do you know how i live?
Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Omah lay looks homeless
ur fada grin
Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by MickzyDonald: 10:45am On Oct 06, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
do you know how i live?
Ah sorry boss,i no Even know say na U o,how Nairobi na
Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by MikeDewol: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
LKI CAPITALS
Our service:
LKI is a financial institution that offers you 20% interest on capital investments with minimum of #50,000 and above to 10million and you earn 20% interest plus your capital at the end of 25working days.

We trade the capital money market on behalf of our investors and maintain a huge capital base with great risk management
Contact: whatsapp 08070750423 for investment enquiries and procedure

Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by Rosenews2233: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Nollywood Actress Becky Okpotolomo Spotted In A Romantic Mode With Omah_ Lay by Rosenews2233: 6:47am On Oct 07, 2020
BEAUTIFUL and Becky is really doing well

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Prince & His Cute Brother Got Female Fans Drooling In This Lovely Photos / There Is No And They Will Never Appear A Beautifull Girl Like Beyonce.comments / Kcee Acquires New 2013 Range Rover and BMW X6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.