Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,727 members, 7,851,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

What's The Deal With Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The Deal With Boko Haram (213 Views)

Soldier Shares A Video From An Encounter With Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno / Nigerian Army Kills 9 Social Media Influencers Who Work With Boko Haram (Photos) / Gallant Nigerian Soldiers In A Live Gun Battle With Boko Haram Terrorists (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Deal With Boko Haram by jasbur: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
I'm a foreigner, tell me: what are these people really about? I know quite a bit about the taliban and they seem relatively reasonable, fighting a defensive war etc.

But what the Bleep is up with Boko Haram? Is it literally a group that the mentally ill join? They don't seem to be able to be reasoned with at all and will kill at random. The taliban applies strict sharia but what the Bleep does Boko do? Is it literally an excuse to run around and do whatever they want? Is it funded by someone? Why are they insane?
Re: What's The Deal With Boko Haram by Elvictor: 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2020
go back to your country

(1) (Reply)

Senators React To Buhari’s Budget Proposal, Express Apprehension Over Debt / Gunshots At Delta State PDP House Of Reps Primary See video / #endsars, #freewale, See How They Injured A Protester Accused Him Of Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.