Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year (10106 Views)

Qatar Begins Construction Of 500,000 Housing Units For Less Privileged In Kaduna / 7,315 Apply For Fg’s 5,000 Housing Units In 1 Week / Enugu State Governement Builds 100 Housing Units For Workers (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by tomdon(m): 2:43am On Oct 07, 2020
anonimi:

How much of the trillions looted from Lagosians by your Jagbajantis drug lord, did he share with you to make you boast like this?
Up to 10%?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12208399_buharitinubuapctreasurylooters2_jpeg3be9a9d8369d12cbf97cade0aa8c060a

Serious
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by dataking: 8:07am On Oct 07, 2020
Ajibel:

That's a lie, read this

https://thenationonlineng.net/allottees-hail-lagoshoms-initiative/

PRO abi Na paid rat, welldone
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Ajibel(m): 9:04am On Oct 07, 2020
dataking:

PRO abi Na paid rat, welldone

Paid rat, keep it up
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by LaudateIV: 10:08am On Oct 07, 2020
Philipponzaghi:
Lagos is not Edo.

God bless Sanwo-Olu for the impact he is making in Lagos State.

May APC rule Lagos for 600 years!

All these exaggerated hype because Lagos State is building houses for the rich? How many people can afford the huge costs of their houses?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Philipponzaghi: 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Not only tertiary. LASU staff who were among the civil servants of the state used the opportunity to stage a protest when asked to resume after covid-19 on the resumption day. Minimum wage is a law. No state can approve a different wage for a different ministry in their state. It must run across board. LASU Staff are under ministry of education and the staff with the lowest cadre in every ministry would get same approved wage. The 35k would be enjoyed by all the civil servants in all ministers not only LASU that's the Labour law.

Same sanwoolu promised lagos civil servants (including state owned tertiary institutions) last year but never fulfilled it. He even approved 30k back then before increasing it to 35k. When did he commence paying the minimum wage naw? February this year, covid-19 came and march, there was lockdown which caused governemt parastatals to work part time, living on half salary. Meanwhile during the same period, obaseki paid the 30k promised, in spite of the lockdown.

My problems with you people is, you're in perpetual suffering, you even know it but would never agree.

Start reading from here when the promise was first made late last year.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-begins-payment-of-new-minimum-wage-november/amp/

https://m.guardian.ng/appointments/lagos-approves-n35000-minimum-wage-for-workers/

https://guardian.ng/news/lagos-labour-sign-new-minimum-wage-agreement/amp/

Then here when there was protest on resumption date after the covid-19 lockdown was eased...

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/09/14/ASUU-nasu-members-lock-lagos-state-university-gate-over-minimum-wage-payment/amp/

We are seriously praying for you guys because this isn't normal. How can over 20m population be under a spell but still feel comfortable?. We're praying that the juju used on you lagosians become ineffective so you could be set free.

Una mumu never do.

You are saying nonsense.

Do you know any teacher in Lagos? Ask them if they are not already collecting the minimum wage.

I know about this coz I have an uncle in the teaching service.

Stop saying nonsense on the internet.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Eriokanmi: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

You are saying nonsense.

Do you know any teacher in Lagos? Ask them if they are not already collecting the minimum wage.

I know about this coz I have an uncle in the teaching service.

Stop saying nonsense on the internet.
lies. You're probably one of those Tinubu's charm is working on. In September 2019 sanwoolu said he would pay minimum wage, in fact, he implemented it. Implemented doesn't amount to payment my friend. He didn’t talk about this until January 2020 when he was addressing workers in the new year, promising to pay the 3 months arrears, commencing from September 2019 when the 30k was implemented. He even promised to pay more than 30k. This was in January.

Furthermore, he was still dragging his feet on this when covid-19 broke out and he suspended it. In March, there was lock down and Lagos civil servants were placed on incomplete salary. I need you if youre so sure, to show me where and when sanwoolu paid the new minimum wage, 30k or 35k. I dare you... A promise made isn't aren't same as fulfillment of it. This is the plague you guys have been enduring all these while and you'd be pretending all is well in Lagos. We're not fools. Na una palaver. I'd only urge you set yourself free from the needless slavery. Fyi, I have 2 uncles whose wives work with Lagos state govt. One at alausa while the other at the LSDPC. My immediate elder brother is a medical doctor and his wife too. The wife works at LASUTH.

Read the below for details on the minimum wage and what sanwoolu said in January 2020 about it

https://allafrica.com/stories/202001030027.html
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Philipponzaghi: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2020
Eriokanmi:
lies. You're probably one of those Tinubu's charm is working on. In September 2019 sanwoolu said he would pay minimum wage, in fact, he implemented it. Implemented doesn't amount to payment my friend. He didn’t talk about this until January 2020 when he was addressing workers in the new year, promising to pay the 3 months arrears, commencing from September 2019 when the 30k was implemented. He even promised to pay more than 30k. This was in January.

Furthermore, he was still dragging his feet on this when covid-19 broke out and he suspended it. In March, there was lock down and Lagos civil servants were placed on incomplete salary. I need you if youre so sure, to show me where and when sanwoolu paid the new minimum wage, 30k or 35k. I dare you... A promise made isn't aren't same as fulfillment of it. This is the plague you guys have been enduring all these while and you'd be pretending all is well in Lagos. We're not fools. Na una palaver. I'd only urge you set yourself free from the needless slavery. Fyi, I have 2 uncles whose wives work with Lagos state govt. One at alausa while the other at the LSDPC. My immediate elder brother is a medical doctor and his wife too. The wife works at LASUTH.

Read the below for details on the minimum wage and what sanwoolu said in January 2020 about it

https://allafrica.com/stories/202001030027.html

Oga I am not fighting you.

It is only a purposely ignorant or uninformed guy that will say Lagos hasn't been paying the minimum wage. So arguing with you will be akin to arguing with a bush dweller without info of what is happening in the city.

Below is the reason why Sanwo-Olu had issues with the tertiary institution about paying them the minimum wage.

"Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State has asked the heads of the state-owned tertiary institutions to be responsible for the implementation of the new minimum wage for their workers.

But responding to PREMIUM TIMES’ enquiry, the special adviser to the governor on education, Tokunbo Wahab, said the resolve of the administration is that the institutions should be responsible for the implementation.

According to a statement issued by the official and dated September 14, the government asked the institutions to pay workers’ salaries to “avoid situations that look more like deliberate sabotaging of the efforts of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu-led administration as we prepare for schools resumption this week.”

The statement further read; “We wish to state categorically that Lagos State University, like other subvented MDAs, collects the sum of N450,000,000.00 (Four hundred and fifty million naira) every month from the Lagos State Government as subvention. The Government expects the institutions to also be responsible in the application of the funds and the staffing of the institutions. We must also have at the back of our mind that they have IGR which they generate and are not accountable to the government on how the same is expended.

Mr Wahab added that both the state’s polytechnic and AOCOED receive N210 million monthly while the Michael Otedola College of Primary Education receives N125 million monthly."

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/415093-sanwo-olu-heads-of-lagos-tertiary-institutions-disagree-over-new-minimum-wage.html

How does this relate to the other civil service workers which were already collecting their minimum wage since inception. Lagos was part of the first batch of state that implemented and paid minimum wages.

Stop disgracing yourself online and disturbing sane mind.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Eriokanmi: 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Oga I am not fighting you.

It is only a purposely ignorant or uninformed guy that will say Lagos hasn't been paying the minimum wage. So arguing with you will be akin to arguing with a bush dweller without info of what is happening in the city.

Below is the reason why Sanwo-Olu had issues with the tertiary institution about paying them the minimum wage.

"Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State has asked the heads of the state-owned tertiary institutions to be responsible for the implementation of the new minimum wage for their workers.

But responding to PREMIUM TIMES’ enquiry, the special adviser to the governor on education, Tokunbo Wahab, said the resolve of the administration is that the institutions should be responsible for the implementation.

According to a statement issued by the official and dated September 14, the government asked the institutions to pay workers’ salaries to “avoid situations that look more like deliberate sabotaging of the efforts of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu-led administration as we prepare for schools resumption this week.”

The statement further read; “We wish to state categorically that Lagos State University, like other subvented MDAs, collects the sum of N450,000,000.00 (Four hundred and fifty million naira) every month from the Lagos State Government as subvention. The Government expects the institutions to also be responsible in the application of the funds and the staffing of the institutions. We must also have at the back of our mind that they have IGR which they generate and are not accountable to the government on how the same is expended.

Mr Wahab added that both the state’s polytechnic and AOCOED receive N210 million monthly while the Michael Otedola College of Primary Education receives N125 million monthly."

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-west/415093-sanwo-olu-heads-of-lagos-tertiary-institutions-disagree-over-new-minimum-wage.html

How does this relate to the other civil service workers which were already collecting their minimum wage since inception. Lagos was part of the first batch of state that implemented and paid minimum wages.

Stop disgracing yourself online and disturbing sane mind.
This your long epistle doesn't in any way change the status quo. I wasn't fighting you either but trying to let you know the truth about lagos' so-called implemented 30k/35k minimum wage which is neither here nor there. What you posted was totally irrelevant mr man. I didn't spot in your long but "out of place" post where it was stated that, sanwoolu has been paying minimum wage (30k or 35k) which had simply affirmed my previous assertions and facts. My problem with you guys is that, despite seeing the truth staring you in the face you'd still be defending your leaders ineptitude. I dare you show me proofs that sanwoolu has been paying this wage already but if you can't, just bury your head in shame. Una eyes go soon clear. Na juju dey work, no be una fault.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Philipponzaghi: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Eriokanmi:
This your long epistle doesn't in any way change the status quo. I wasn't fighting you either but trying to let you know the truth about lagos' so-called implemented 30k/35k minimum wage which is neither here nor there. What you posted was totally irrelevant mr man. I didn't spot in your long but "out of place" post where it was stated that, sanwoolu has been paying minimum wage (30k or 35k) which had simply affirmed my previous assertions and facts. My problem with you guys is that, despite seeing the truth staring you in the face you'd still be defending your leaders ineptitude. I dare you show me proofs that sanwoolu has been paying this wage already but if you can't, just bury your head in shame. Una eyes go soon clear. Na juju dey work, no be una fault.

Mr man, you are just gallivanting all around. Do you know more than the NLC president that confirmed it himself? Or are you just so inept to understand simple statements?

This is NLC president who confirmed himself that Lagos is paying the minimum wages as at then 2019.

In a communiqué issued at the end of its one-day stakeholders’ meeting in Abuja, the labour union listed Lagos, Kaduna, Kebbi, Adamawa and Jigawa states as those paying their workers the new salary package.

The communiqué was signed by the NLC President, Ayuba Wabba, General Secretary, Emmanuel Ugboaja, and National Chairperson, Joint National Public Service Negotiating Council (Trade Union), Abdulrafiu A. Adeniji.

https://dailynigerian.com/only-5-states-paying-n30000-minimum-wage-nlc/?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Eriokanmi: 12:11am On Oct 09, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Mr man, you are just gallivanting all around. Do you know more than the NLC president that confirmed it himself? Or are you just so inept to understand simple statements?

This is NLC president who confirmed himself that Lagos is paying the minimum wages as at then 2019.

In a communiqué issued at the end of its one-day stakeholders’ meeting in Abuja, the labour union listed Lagos, Kaduna, Kebbi, Adamawa and Jigawa states as those paying their workers the new salary package.

The communiqué was signed by the NLC President, Ayuba Wabba, General Secretary, Emmanuel Ugboaja, and National Chairperson, Joint National Public Service Negotiating Council (Trade Union), Abdulrafiu A. Adeniji.

https://dailynigerian.com/only-5-states-paying-n30000-minimum-wage-nlc/?
Another lies from the pit of hell shocked. Please stop embarrassing yourself cos lots of Nigerians, both at home and in the diaspora are reading this post. In spite of your glaring falsehood, you are still proving what us not real. In your post including the link, all I read was implementation which is clearly different from paying the wages. Lots of states have implemented the said wage but have not begun payment of same. Lagos State Govt is one of them They are 2 different things. IMPLEMENTATION IS NOT SYNONYMOUS WITH PAYMENT olodo grin.

I will come back to you anytime Lagos finally commences payment after over months of implementation. It could be this year or next, it does not matter.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Philipponzaghi: 12:25am On Oct 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Another lies from the pit of hell shocked. Please stop embarrassing yourself cos lots of Nigerians, both at home and in the diaspora are reading this post. In spite of your glaring falsehood, you are still proving what us not real. In your post including the link, all I read was implementation which is clearly different from paying the wages. Lots of states have implemented the said wage but have not begun payment of same. Lagos State Govt is one of them They are 2 different things. IMPLEMENTATION IS NOT SYNONYMOUS WITH PAYMENT olodo grin.

I will come back to you anytime Lagos finally commences payment after over months of implementation. It could be this year or next, it does not matter.

Ogbeni will you open a thread and ask Lagos state civil service workers to see if they haven’t started paying minimum wage in Lagos?

At this stage I don’t know what else to say. Maybe I should open your brain and insert all this words into it.

Coz I don tire with all this off and on.

Are you sure you can read and write the bolded?

“ In a communiqué issued at the end of its one-day stakeholders’ meeting in Abuja, the labour union listed Lagos, Kaduna, Kebbi, Adamawa and Jigawa states as those paying their workers the new salary package.

The communiqué was signed by the NLC President, Ayuba Wabba, General Secretary, Emmanuel Ugboaja, and National Chairperson, Joint National Public Service Negotiating Council (Trade Union), Abdulrafiu A. Adeniji.”
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Eriokanmi: 1:06am On Oct 09, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Ogbeni will you open a thread and ask Lagos state civil service workers to see if they haven’t started paying minimum wage in Lagos?

At this stage I don’t know what else to say. Maybe I should open your brain and insert all this words into it.

Coz I don tire with all this off and on.

Are you sure you can read and write the bolded?

“ In a communiqué issued at the end of its one-day stakeholders’ meeting in Abuja, the labour union listed Lagos, Kaduna, Kebbi, Adamawa and Jigawa states as those paying their workers the new salary package.

The communiqué was signed by the NLC President, Ayuba Wabba, General Secretary, Emmanuel Ugboaja, and National Chairperson, Joint National Public Service Negotiating Council (Trade Union), Abdulrafiu A. Adeniji.”

This would be my last response to your bunkum. You don't deserve my precious time. When he finally commences the minimum wage payment, I'd come back to you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Lagos To Deliver 2,268 Housing Units From 7 Schemes This Year by Philipponzaghi: 1:26am On Oct 09, 2020
Eriokanmi:
This would be my last response to your bunkum. You don't deserve my precious time. When he finally commences the minimum wage payment, I'd come back to you.

Why are you scared to open a new thread to ask?

I have provided you countless evidence and yet you still believe your self induced lie.

It’s only a fool that will think Lagos with it status hasn’t being paying her workers the minimum wage even with all the information available on the media.

You think Lagos workers are fools that will keep shut while other state implement the minimum wage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PORTABLE SOLAR GENERATOR AT AFFORDABLE COST / Please, Urgent Help With MDF Gloss For Furniture. / Are You In The Building Industry? Don't Miss This Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.