Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! (18236 Views)

My Experience As A Covid 19 Survivor. / Did A COVID-19 Patient Die In Omole Estate? A Fact Check / First COVID-19 Patient In Oyo Discharged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by ibuildstuff(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2020
Call ur boss n explain to him, quarantine yourself for two weeks, u probably will not feel any symptoms or anything at all, but if u do, contact ncdc

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by AFvckingAlpha(m): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2020
ok
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by dominique(f): 10:03am On Oct 06, 2020
If you haven't, start administering any form of immune boosters you can lay your hands on immediately. It's better to contact NCDC or your state's CDC to get adequate info on how to manage your condition. Don't go exposing your colleagues to risk because with the way you're sounding, it seems your job is more important than your life.

4 Likes

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Bamss1: 10:04am On Oct 06, 2020
They asked me, do you know somebody who knows somebody......? I said No

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by jospepper(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2020
Be patriotic, don't go to work. Ginger, garlic, Vitamin D and lots of steam should do. But best bet is to contact the authorities and get medical help.

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Thattallgirl(f): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2020
neonly:
Yur masquerade don enter express road finish
Humans! cheesy
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by DenreleDave(m): 10:04am On Oct 06, 2020
Hoojay:
Ewo sorry eh...you go dey alright!

Pretty
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnn niggarrr
Isoright....

Ogbeni relax...

Thief criminal

If you defrauded the american pharmaceutical companies finish, will.therr be drugs to send to Nigeria to cure people?

Bastard

You either quit or die in Yahoo

That is your fate

Nairalanders you all need to understand these Yahoo boys are demons

They play on your emotions and tell you they hustle for mama , to make mama smile

Which hustle? So stealing is now hustle ?

These demons are a curse on Nigeria

Their children will never ever amount to anything

their lineage will end in shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Charmingrascal(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2020
enshi:
There is this very elderly man in my area, he is my friend.

He has been sick for quite a while now always coughing and not breathing properly .

Last night he couldn't close his shop and couldn't walk so he called me to help him get home. I had to chatter a bike and I took him home.

This Morning by 5am his wife called that his situation has gotten worse. I went again and I had to take him to the hospital this time he can't even breath ...

Now his result is out and he has been confirmed covid patient..

I am not coughing yet and I don't feel any bad.
Pls how can I prevent being hit by this. What drugs should I take.
I can't quarantine or go to NCDC becos of my job

you can't quarantine, you want to put other people at risk.
If you don't inform ur boss won't you spread the virus to others at your work place.

Oga just quarantine and call NCDC
Save lives make ur conscience no dey judge u if u have one.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by kponkedenge(m): 10:07am On Oct 06, 2020
enshi:

He has been sick for quite a while now always coughing and not breathing properly .

Last night he couldn't close his shop and couldn't walk so he called me to help him get home. I had to chatter a bike and I took him home.

This Morning by 5am his wife called that his situation has gotten worse. I went again and I had to take him to the hospital this time he can't even breath ...

First of all, what state are you in?
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by veeceesynergy: 10:07am On Oct 06, 2020
Were u using ur mask during d periods u gave d man assistance?
Have u been assisting him outside or in an enclosed environment?

Wats ur genotype and ur age?
If u re AA and hv no respiratory ailment b4 now, there is a high probability fat u wont be infected.
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by FarahAideed: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2020
enshi:

250mg of chloroquine daily for 5 day , 500mg Azithromycin for 3 day , 150mg aspirin daily for 3days , VIT C , Zinc ..thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2020
So your job is better than your life....Call NCDC asap
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Eeithis30: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2020
enshi:

it seems am feeling the same symptoms too.....but all die na die

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by southernbelle(f): 10:09am On Oct 06, 2020
Please inform your seniors at your workplace that you have been exposed and begin self-isolation, call NCDC too to schedule a test for yourself as soon as possible - no need to wait for symptoms because you may be asymptomatic, and the test will also confirm if you have it or not.

I wish you all the best.
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by mfm04622: 10:09am On Oct 06, 2020
enshi:

You MUST go on quarantine! It is now a matter of not infecting others! For the sake of humanity, you must start self isolating immediately!
Also, there is no drug. Just self isolate and hope for the best. Don't let anybody deceive you ooo
If your employers know what they are doing, they will even force you not to come to the office! In my own office, if you have ANY respiratory disease, you are banned from coming to the office and must self isolate for 14 days to check.
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by SpaceAngel: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2020
Please it's good to quarantine. You may be a carrier of the disease now, which means you'll put others at risk and even cause the death of some.

Contact NDDC if possible, but don't go to work.

enshi:

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:12am On Oct 06, 2020
neonly:
Yur masquerade don enter express road finish
He should be grateful that it has not started dancing
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by ufotty2001: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2020
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Pioneer01: 10:14am On Oct 06, 2020
U need to isolate sir...u might be immune to covid but consider ur older relatives with weak immune system...Take care...u'll be fine!
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Snowstorm: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2020
Think about the innocent lives you're about to put at risk.
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Dantedasz(m): 10:17am On Oct 06, 2020
enshi:

@emboldened,
You mean you prefer to expose your co workers to covid 19. You mean you prefer to possibly expose others to covid 19.
You need to quarantine yourself of get yourself to an isolation centre fast!!
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by TooMuchStuff: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2020
Pray
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by freeman5050: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2020
My brother just calm down first. ......Firstly, Nairaland has a lot of unserious and unreasonable immature people. I went through their comments here but none of them make any sense to me.
Now listen, just calm down....I advise you to go and get yourself vitamin C 1000M, then steam ginger, lime and one other grass which I am trying to remember. Just carry on that steaming like 3 times in a week and relax your psyche, I mean you control your anxiety and believe me the help you tendered to the man will never be in vain.
I wish you safe and good health, moreover I cover you with the blood of jesus IJN Amen.

enshi:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by slimjohn2k5: 10:18am On Oct 06, 2020
Do not panic, just go for the test. Covid is politics in Nigeria. It may not be covid for the old man, just go for the test
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by gbengagbenga101: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2020
Buy Zinc tablet and use it.
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Olarewaju89: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2020
PureGoldh:
Na malaria dey worry the man...Let NCDC keep on deceiving themselves.

grin

Just go isolation center and be enjoying like those guy below grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by Lanretoye(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2020
e be like craze dey your head?,you can’t quarantine because of your job so you want to be killing people upandan.if you no self isolate na covid go kii you there.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by AreaFada2: 10:22am On Oct 06, 2020
enshi:

Dude you MUST ISOLATE. Or you could potentially is it on to others including colleagues, family and others who might be vulnerable.

Were you even using facemask all along?

Work should be the last of your worries now. It's not worth lives.

Contact NSCDC straightaway.
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by ChiefSosa(m): 10:25am On Oct 06, 2020
My Advice:
Keep going to work.
Make sure you're in close contact with your co-workers and most especially your boss.
Infect all of them.
Call NCDC when situations start getting worse.
NCDC will then take all of you including your boss for Quarantine.
That way, you'll have day offs and your boss won't fire you or think you're lying 'cause he's there with you. You'll even have coworkers to keep you company.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by ezugegere(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2020
Hydroxychloroquine, zinc, Vitamin D, Vitamin C, Azithromicine. Start right away. You won't develop any symptoms. Give let your family members also take
Re: Help! I Was In Contact With A COVID-19 Patient! by GreaterFuture(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2020
Houseofglam7:
cry
Don't Cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Igando General Hospital Doctor That Refused Treating Her Nephew / Open Letter From Dr. Zelenko Who Successfully Treated 350 Covid-19 Patients / Born With Short Umbilical Cord(specialadvice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.