Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ (2656 Views)

Ondo: Dignitaries, Residents Pay Last Respects To Akeredolu / Obi Joins Soludo Family To Pay Last Respects To Gov Soludo's Father / Opinion: Peter Obi Show Us Your Real Face By Osigwe Omo-ikirodah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by globalblogtips: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2020
https://softmp3.com.ng/2020/10/06/opinion-peter-obi-will-never-have-my-respects-again-if-he-teams-up-with-this-s-w-politician-in-2023/

After he failed in the year 2019 together with Mr Atiku Abubakar, there are several indications already that show us clearly that he is likely to come back to contest under the platform of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in the year 2023.

Peter Obi

Mr Peter Obi was a great asset for Atiku Abubakar in the year 2019 when was contesting against President Muhammadu Buhari. Most of the votes secured by Atiku Abubakar came from South Eastern part of the country.

Some people are asking him to choose a popular politician from the Southwestern part of the country to serve as his running mate when he finally secures a waiver to contest under the platform of the party.

The choice of running mate is so much important to the extent that the choice of running mate may affect the outcome of the election in the state. Peter Obi has to carefully and intentionally choose his running mate.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu would be the one that would likely to be chosen to join him as the running mate in the year 2023 general election. Bola Ahmed Tinubu has a lot of prominent politicians following him and people would perfectly vote for him.

But chosing Bola Ahmed Tinubu will cause a lot of impasses in the country because he ( Tinubu) has a lot of unsettled disagreements with numerous people in the country. He has issues with almost all stalwarts in every political settings in Nigeria.

Peter Obi should choose someone else and not Tinubu in the year 2023 as his running mate and not Tinubu when he plans to recontest again under the platform of the People's Democratic Party (PDP)
What is your opinion about Tinubu and Peter Obi?

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by duro4chang(m): 11:55am On Oct 06, 2020
Trash! The president and the running mate from the south?
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by Lipscomb(m): 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Who are this people posting nonsense on this forum on daily basis.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by Solsix(m): 12:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Do u think at all??
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by BIGGESThead6: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
globalblogtips:

After he failed in the year 2019 together with Mr Atiku Abubakar, there are several indications already that show us clearly that he is likely to come back to contest under the platform of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in the year 2023.

Peter Obi

Mr Peter Obi was a great asset for Atiku Abubakar in the year 2019 when was contesting against President Muhammadu Buhari. Most of the votes secured by Atiku Abubakar came from South Eastern part of the country.

Some people are asking him to choose a popular politician from the Southwestern part of the country to serve as his running mate when he finally secures a waiver to contest under the platform of the party.

The choice of running mate is so much important to the extent that the choice of running mate may affect the outcome of the election in the state. Peter Obi has to carefully and intentionally choose his running mate.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu would be the one that would likely to be chosen to join him as the running mate in the year 2023 general election. Bola Ahmed Tinubu has a lot of prominent politicians following him and people would perfectly vote for him.

But chosing Bola Ahmed Tinubu will cause a lot of impasses in the country because he ( Tinubu) has a lot of unsettled disagreements with numerous people in the country. He has issues with almost all stalwarts in every political settings in Nigeria.

Peter Obi should choose someone else and not Tinubu in the year 2023 as his running mate and not Tinubu when he plans to recontest again under the platform of the People's Democratic Party (PDP)

Peter Obi na bad Market. He made Atiku loose the last Presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by Proeast2: 12:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
President and vice can't come from same block. I forsee Peter Obi or Umahi as PDP presidential candidate with Tambuwal or Zulum as vice.
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by ican2020: 12:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Childish talk

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by BIGGESThead6: 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
ican2020:

Childish talk

The thing pain this man well well.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by Afamed: 12:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is the area we need FSars. All these small pikin with access to internet ehhhhh
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by gidgiddy: 2:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
globalblogtips:

Peter Obi

Stop displaying your political ignorance here. When it comes to the North and South, the President and Vice President must come from either one. Both can never come from one side.
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by BigSarah(f): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
What’s this ?
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
globalblogtips:

Peter Obi

For your understanding, PDP got more votes in the south west than south east go and re-check

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by PresidentJosh20(m): 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
OP,your post is not realistic at all.You really do think Asiwaju Tinubu would bend the kneel for Peter Obi as Vice-Presidential candidate?You're quite funny,I must say.
And by the way,from all indications,PDP will most likely zone the presidency to the next,so no chance for Dr.Obi.
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by ImmaculateJOE(m): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

PDP won Anambra State with over 600k votes margin.. How many votes did Atiku carry win him state, Adamawa?
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by EMMY76: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
Am not sure that this poster is even a nigerian how can two southern politicians vie to become president and vice president in this nigeria of today without involving the core north? undecided This have never been done before.
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by BIGGESThead6: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

PDP won Anambra State with over 600k votes margin.. How many votes did Atiku carry win him state, Adamawa?

Those that voted for PDP in Anambra, casted their votes cause of Atiku not Peter Obi. Cause Obi is one of the most hated politician in Anambra.

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by MrColdsweat: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ballmer:
but he said the truth Peter Obi is nothing but a foolish fool that looted Anambra state fund to build himself the biggest mail in Nigeria while he was the the state governor of Anambra.

Foolish Igbos have refuse to see that n call the criminal what he truly is but will be screaming over Tinubu that built hotel long after he left the government house. A situation of their criminal is not criminal while they label Buhari Tinubu Fashola Akpabio Amechi as criminals.

I pity fools that ain't Igbo that join in condemning their politicians over the propaganda by this foolish set of humans. This are the people that insult Akpabio Amache Tinubu n Buhari daily but sent cursed demonic fraudulent souls Theodore Orji, Abaribe, Kalu Orji Ekeweremadu to the NA.

seun lalasticlala

is insulting a whole tribe allowed on this forum?
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by DrKKK1(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Very puerile, juvenile and preposterous political analysis. The writer must be an easterner. I must admit that they are good in businesses but surprisingly very deficient in political matters. Business and politics are siemese twins, very similar but not the same, the blind application of business sense to politics is their greatest undoing. What a kindergarten and myopic view, this can not even pass the mental scrutiny of a 7 year old boy from the 'illiterate northern almajiri boy".
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by Lawly: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ballmer:
but he said the truth Peter Obi is nothing but a foolish fool that looted Anambra state fund to build himself the biggest mail in Nigeria while he was the the state governor of Anambra.

Foolish Igbos have refuse to see that n call the criminal what he truly is but will be screaming over Tinubu that built hotel long after he left the government house. A situation of their criminal is not criminal while they label Buhari Tinubu Fashola Akpabio Amechi as criminals.

I pity fools that ain't Igbo that join in condemning their politicians over the propaganda by this foolish set of humans. This are the people that insult Akpabio Amache Tinubu n Buhari daily but sent cursed demonic fraudulent souls Theodore Orji, Abaribe, Kalu Orji Ekeweremadu to the NA.

Tinibu is a FOOLISH FOOLISH FOOLISH FOOL AND USELESS CRIMINAL AS WELL AS THAT USELESS COUPLE THAT GAVE BIRTH TO SOCIAL NUISANCE LIKE YOU. THUNDER FIRE UR MAMA THERE FOR CALLING PETER OBI CRIMINAL. THAT MAN HAS MORE INTEGRITY THAN THE ENTIRE YORUBANZA CRIMINAL NATION CAN EVER MUSTER IN THEIR ENTIRE CRIMINAL LIVES. CALL PETER OBI CRIMINAL AGAIN OR EVEN INSULT ALHAJI ATIKU, MAKE THUNDER FIRE UR ENTIRE GENERATION THERE BORNFOOL.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by Ballmer: 5:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
Waste your rage on the fools leading your poverty stricken region which is now known across the globe as the wretched South. To hell with you n your entire household. The bornfool I read from your comment is your father. Peter Obi is the greatest armed robber in the history of mankind.

Imagine the lunatic using state money to build himself the biggest mail in the state capital n your mypoic n naive father shut up on how your already miserable life is being looted n relooted by bastard u call governors.

Lawly:

Tinibu is a FOOLISH FOOLISH FOOLISH FOOL AND USELESS CRIMINAL AS WELL AS THAT USELESS COUPLE THAT GAVE BIRTH TO SOCIAL NUISANCE LIKE YOU. THUNDER FIRE UR MAMA THERE FOR CALLING PETER OBI CRIMINAL. THAT MAN HAS MORE INTEGRITY THAN THE ENTIRE YORUBANZA CRIMINAL NATION CAN EVER MUSTER IN THEIR ENTIRE CRIMINAL LIVES. CALL PETER OBI CRIMINAL AGAIN OR EVEN INSULT ALHAJI ATIKU, MAKE THUNDER FIRE UR ENTIRE GENERATION THERE BORNFOOL.
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by 2x24: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

Those that voted for PDP in Anambra, casted their votes cause of Atiku not Peter Obi. Cause Obi is one of the most hated politician in Anambra.
[/s]
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by ImmaculateJOE(m): 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

You are a lost soul
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by BIGGESThead6: 7:38pm On Oct 06, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

You are a lost soul

Peter Obi is not even an IGBO MAN, he is IGALA.

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by 2x24: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

[/s]
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by Lawly: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ballmer:
Waste your rage on the fools leading your poverty stricken region which is now known across the globe as the wretched South. To hell with you n your entire household. The bornfool I read from your comment is your father. Peter Obi is the greatest armed robber in the history of mankind.

Imagine the lunatic using state money to build himself the biggest mail in the state capital n your mypoic n naive father shut up on how your already miserable life is being looted n relooted by bastard u call governors.

You see where your myopic, crass and opprobrious ethno-religious inclination has led you to. Which of the mail do you say he built? is it Yahoo mail or Gmail or Obimail?
Peter Obi himself said it on national TV some years back and that was confirmed that the only asset he has upon leaving office is his only personal house he lives in at Awka and his business he had before becoming a governor.

Please and please again, don't compare him to that shameless common criminal called tinibu who stood guarantee for a loan of N150,000 in 1998 but could not pay it and was taken to court in 1999 (please see the case of IMB Securities vs Bola Tinibu (2003). Obasenjo pitied his life and made him governor and they used section 308 of the Constitution which gave governors immunity to expunge that case. just 8 years upon leaving office, he magically became practically the landlord of Lagos. He became west Africa largest landlord, creating a company which owns 3/4 of lands and landed properties in Lagos, went beyond that to other Yoruba states, 20% of Lagos IGR goes as tax to his company he created.. Ambode came and insists that the fraud must stop and he orchestrated his removal. his greed and avarice has gone beyond south west and he wants to go nation wide but the smart north are not buying that from him.
Please see fa, the difference is too clear.. Don't compare Peter Obi to that shameless common criminal again. Last warning.
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by Miracle2020: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
Who give this pikin phone to type this rubbish.
Infact the president and his running mate is coming from south east. Peter obi and Namdi kanu will be a great team.
Akuya!

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by ikabasa1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
duro4chang:
Trash! The president and the running mate from the south?
the smoke weed
Re: Opinion: Peter Obi Will Never Have My Respects Again If He Teams Up With This S/ by Lawly: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

grin this one don carry him own come. Buhari is Ijaw man as well. His real father came from Otuoke in Bayelsa state

(1) (2) (Reply)

In What Other Country Do Humans Behave Like This? / How Azikiwe Opposed Awolowo In Putting Secession Permission Into The Constitutio / Arrested And Labeled an ESN Member In Orlu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.