Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:54 PM

Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) (48458 Views)

Stephen Yohanna, Drunk Kwara Police Officer Defecates In His Uniform / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Friend22(m): 5:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Christians and Muslims are being killed abeg

You dey mind the religious bigot!

As if when Muslims are being killed by the same marauders we shout Christian Fulani herdsmen are the cause.

I have come to know that many Nairalanders are not normal at all.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
Had it been Christian militia doing all these things we've been hearing to mosques and Imams, we would have long been deep in a religious war by now.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
For all the Christain Faithful Blood Shed... Hell-Rufai, HushBubu, and every other Fulani\ book haram\ Islamisation Agenda sponsors shall die a shameful death. God arise and help your people in Southern Kaduna.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by freeman131: 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
HappyPagan:

What don't I know?

You know nothing man. Don't let your parochial mind deceive you.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by dalass(f): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

United we stand. United we shall forever be...

What the Lord has joined together, nobody can put asunder.

God bless Nigeria.

United for where?

How many has to die before you people get it?!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by sylve11: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
sad! sad cool
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by salbis(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
id4sho:
nawa oooh
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by nengibo: 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Freestainworld:
oh Lord, let's divide this country nah
I just pity the northern Christians
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by VEXT: 5:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Friend22:

You dey mind the religious bigot!

As if when Muslims are being killed by the same marauders we shout Christian Fulani herdsmen are the cause.

I have come to know that many Nairalanders are not normal at all.

Stfu, those herdsmen and bandits r all Muslim.. Only those who stay in the north,know how wicked you northern Muslim's are....you think your stupid taqiyya still works...

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
faithfull18:
Hmmn, we are officially in the end time.

In Nigeria, yes??!... We have been 'in the end time' for so many decades, while other nations keep flying ahead developmentally. Smh!!!
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Friend22(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
juman:
This is nothing but genocide.

Genocide?

No.

Murder?

Yes.

And stop overexaggerating issues here,it's not helping anyone.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by sammysneh(m): 5:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Ezmans:
where are there cows
I know you are one of them, keep supporting evil ur cup will full soon
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Mokason28: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
The security agencies should up their game and ensure that the bandits are arrested and prosecuted. This is not good. Nothing should happen to the girl.

Your hatred for President Buhari will destroy you.

God bless Nigeria.
Your love for Buhari has destroyed you and your generations unborn but you don’t know it yet

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

Shhhhh... Nigeria has not been united for a day since Independence!!!

...And, leave God out of it! He wasn't the one who joined this fraudulent union!!!

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Alexis11: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
LilyColin:
Somebody will now come and tell me not to insult osinbajo.

Said bubu till zombies go get sense

So na Osinbajo's fault again
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
RomanianNinja:
El-Rufai, Buhari and all their fulani brothers will meet their doom soon. Mark this day

Una dey always forget Atiku
And me go dey remind una
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by electhnd(m): 5:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Brother in the Field has been Slain..
A Brother is Gone Home..
Precious Daddy ! Comfort the Family of your Servant!

If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

Neither I nor you know our own Day!
What is of Importance is not to Depart this Earth without JESUS!

No Matter the Number of years you Live here on Earth! If you Die without JESUS Christ, it is a Confirmed Wasted Life..

We Decree the Safe Return of his Daughter in the Name of JESUS... Amen
my brother, are you prepared of where you are going , I mean are you ready now??

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by aspiring44: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
And some of the president foot soldiers are defending that the country is not on the verge to collapse.

The implosion that will happen cannot be Imagined.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Rahkman: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
God punish you and nigeriA dan duri uwAr
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by TheAviator2000: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
The dead is dead but the daughter is still alive.
Imagine waking up one morning and then within the day, watch your father get killed and you get kidnapped.
That is a scene right out of a horror movie and its unfortunate that the Nigerian government lets it persist unabated.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Friend22(m): 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
VEXT:

Stfu, those herdsmen and bandits r all Muslim.. Only those who stay in the north,know how wicked you northern Muslim's are....you think your stupid taqiyya still works...

Calling you an Idiot should be seen a compliment not an insult because that's what you are by senseless comment.
I have been living in the north for close to a year now ,and I have read and heard stories where Muslims are also murdered in even greater amount by this same heartless criminals than non Muslims.

So keep your bullcrap senseless thoughts to yourself.

Taqiyya kee you there.

This is what your amateurish brainwash brain can think up nothing else.

Any small thing, taqiyya,
taqiyya, taqiyya like a toddler learning new words.

You hear? taqiyya kee you there!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by tolguy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
id4sho:
nawa oooh
hahahaha
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by electhnd(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
HappyPagan:

The all-knowing God could have just protected his own... Just saying..
DEATH is not the end, there's another life after death, he has finished his work

that's why we have to be prepared of where we are going because the next minute is not guaranteed
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by VEXT: 5:25pm On Oct 06, 2020
Friend22:

Calling you an Idiot should be seen a compliment not an insult because that's what you are by senseless comment.
I have been living in the north for close to a year now ,and I have read and heard stories where Muslims are also murdered in even greater amount by this same heartless criminals than non Muslims.

So keep your bullcrap senseless thoughts to yourself.

Taqiyya kee you there.

This is what your amateurish brainwash brain can think up nothing else.

Any small thing, taqiyya,
taqiyya, taqiyya like a toddler learning new words.

You hear? taqiyya kee you there!

God punish u there... Stupid terrorist...you will end up in hell... Blood sucking demon.. An individual who can even kill his parent for Mohammad can do any stupid thing for his religion.... Stupid maggot... Arne banza!!!

We know how many Christians are been killed by your brothers during any election period
..infidel
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by graciousolo(m): 5:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Brother is Gone Home..

No Matter the Number of years you Live here on Earth! If you Die without JESUS Christ, it is a Confirmed Wasted Life..

Another one failed by your god.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by graciousolo(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Brother is Gone Home..

Failed by the Christian god.

Killed by the Muslim god.

Allah wins this round.

I hope the pains of losing a loved one is easy on the family. I also hope it prompts their departure from religion.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Amozever12: 5:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Very pathetic! May God console his family and the entire christiandom and may his daughter be safely found in Jesus name, Amen
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Piroskeey: 5:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nobody should fall for this idiot I am from Obosi. Obosi people don't sale land to outsiders only in awada obosi and even if they want to sale is not less than 25million or above be careful guys
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2020
SARS will not see this one o
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Larena(m): 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
Welcome to 9ja where everything is possiy.. hahahaha..
Movie lovers check my profile
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Brother is Gone Home..

So much shedding of blood across Nigeria, Nigeria definitely needs the mercy of God to survive as a nation, like Abel, all these innocent blood will keep on crying out for vengeance to God Almighty and the God of vengeance will respond with Judgement to all those perpetuating or indirectly supporting the killings, Nigeria has gradually become a land that Drinks innocent blood sad

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2020
HappyPagan:

Jesus blood no work again?

stop smoking grasses at the rate you are going the cattle will soon go hungry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Robber Found Dead In Liberia In Pool Of Blood With His Hands Tied / 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) / Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.