Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,606 members, 7,851,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) (48457 Views)

Stephen Yohanna, Drunk Kwara Police Officer Defecates In His Uniform / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by euniselfyahoo: 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Where are the SARS? They better go to Kaduna now and catch the killer of the pastor.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Aguogba(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
[quote author=Righteousness89 post=94665492][i]
[s]If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men[/s] most miserable.
Wrong!
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by HappyPagan: 5:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
freeman131:

You know nothing man. Don't let your parochial mind deceive you.
I'm sure you have the God mind..
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by HappyPagan: 5:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

stop smoking grasses at the rate you are going the cattle will soon go hungry
Says the one who wants to get arms to fight for a Jew who died over two thousand years ago... You're too dumb to realise how dumb you are.. mondayodumbor
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Jostoman: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
The security agencies should up their game and ensure that the bandits are arrested and prosecuted. This is not good. Nothing should happen to the girl.

Your hatred for President Buhari will destroy you.

God bless Nigeria.
and the blood of those innocent people kill by your buhari foot soldiers will also destroy you. God bless the incoming of ODUDUWA and BIAFRA NATION.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Moschino28(m): 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

United we stand. United we shall forever be...

What the Lord has joined together, nobody can put asunder.

God bless Nigeria.

R u OK, is it by force to unite. Make we separate everybody just dey their dey
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by HappyPagan: 5:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
electhnd:

DEATH is not the end, there's another life after death, he has finished his work

that's why we have to be prepared of where we are going because the next minute is not guaranteed
That's foolishness.. I have only one life.. not gonna give it up for some Israelite I never met.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by mattmogan88: 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
SHAKING MY HEAD
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Larena(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
Every one isn't safe in this country na only God dey protect us, the govt has failed! Check my profile I get something wey u go like
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by kingsclass: 5:52pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.

What Lord Lugard has joined together, there must be asunder.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Friend22(m): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
VEXT:

God punish u there... Stupid terrorist...you will end up in hell... Blood sucking demon.. An individual who can even kill his parent for Mohammad can do any stupid thing for his religion.... Stupid maggot... Arne banza!!!

We know how many Christians are been killed by your brothers during any election period
..infidel

An Arne is calling me Arne?!
Lol.

This intolerant twerp won't fail to dish it out on others whereas he can't receive half of what he dishes out.

I will.leave you to oscillating between stupidity and your crass foolishness.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by VEXT: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Friend22:

Lol.

This intolerant twerp won't fail to dish it out on others whereas he can't receive half of what he dishes out.

I will.leave you to oscillating between stupidity and your crass foolishness.

If the word hurt u so bad.. Go join Muhammad disciples "bokoharam.. Wawan banza
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Friend22(m): 6:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
VEXT:

God punish u there... Stupid terrorist...you will end up in hell... Blood sucking demon.. An individual who can even kill his parent for Mohammad can do any stupid thing for his religion.... Stupid maggot... Arne banza!!!

We know how many Christians are been killed by your brothers during any election period
..infidel

Banza?!
You are more like what you describe others.
Lol.

Keep turning it to a religious war like vexed religious bigot.

We all know this is the narrative you keep selling to the media yo act the victims.

I will leave you to keep oscillating between stupidity and your crass foolishness.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Friend22(m): 6:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
VEXT:

If the word hurt u so bad.. Go join Muhammad disciples "bokoharam.. Wawan banza

Lol.
Shey e dey pain ba?!

No worry, na cry con remain.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by jimter44(m): 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
I condole with the family of the pastor. May our Lord Jesus Christ accept your soul. This is a violent crime and FSARS suppose to respond to such crime and not searching people's telephones.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by VEXT: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Friend22:

Lol.
Shey e dey pain ba?!

No worry, na cry con remain.

Why mentioned me two names over one comment.. If you r not pain grin grin
..Go and join your brothers in sambisa to do allah works...
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by starz100: 6:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Killings after killings and no end in sight it seems. After today the memory of this wicked act is gone and then the perpetrators wait a little while when all the anger is gone and government is busy over so called national issues, just then they strike again, this time more deadly, more daring. Once again the people are awaken to same rude shock and the circle continues
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Philipxxxx0: 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
please stop calling God name in vain , God can never be part of evil union that has kill and destroy millions of lives.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Just pray it doesn't happen to you and yours..so that you will not sound cold again.dont be less concerned.. this country got a lot of unresolvable issues.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by West2019(m): 6:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Buhari is badstard idiot
#Endbuhari
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2020
yes
Freestainworld:
oh Lord, let's divide this country nah
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by kilonshele101(m): 6:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
osamz007:
THE WICKEDNESS AGAINST CHRISTIANS IS GRADUALLY REACHING IT'S BREAKING POINT. WHEN IT REACHES THAT POINT A REVOLUTION WILL BE BIRTHED ....

GOD PUNISH ALL MARAUDING HERDSMEN OUT THERE

Watin You people go cause for this country with your media pollution enh, even Satan will be confused.

Whatever anything happens in Nigeria especially in the north that is far from you, the first thing people like you will look for is the religion and tribe of the victim, if it is one of yours, you start polluting the media by accusing people of other faith and culture even Before an official statement was released regarding the incident, but if the victim is people of other faith, you ignore or call it fake.

I always wonder why until I read a psychology book which explain that people that belong to the minority group in a society are the ones who play the victim game the most.

unlike many people, I don't see your action as hatred, but a product of an unequal, dynamic and complex society
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by rotadeco27: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
Lugars joined it together . He didn't claim he was sent by God to do so. Let the country part ways so that the region that wants to be ruled by religious laws can do it to the fullest and those that want to develope by using merit and allowing people that have sense to be in power will have all ground to do so. The amalgamation was based on deceit and soon, I meant soon,it will either be restructured or disintegrate!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by rotadeco27: 6:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Una dey always forget Atiku
And me go dey remind una
If u know how much Atiku is spending on monthly bases to protect his people in Adamawa u won't mention his name among the blood suckers . The killing in southern Kaduna has religion undertone , the attacked villages are Christians dominated and the Christians are selectively murdered. Atiku is a liberal Muslim , hope u know his wife is a Christian! They do not count him to belong!
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by rotadeco27: 6:47pm On Oct 06, 2020
Friend22:

Calling you an Idiot should be seen a compliment not an insult because that's what you are by senseless comment.
I have been living in the north for close to a year now ,and I have read and heard stories where Muslims are also murdered in even greater amount by this same heartless criminals than non Muslims.

So keep your bullcrap senseless thoughts to yourself.

Taqiyya kee you there.
Can u back ur claim up with facts? I stay in the north . The villages they target are Christians dominated and the killings are Christians selective

This is what your amateurish brainwash brain can think up nothing else.

Any small thing, taqiyya,
taqiyya, taqiyya like a toddler learning new words.

You hear? taqiyya kee you there!

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
rotadeco27:

If u know how much Atiku is spending on monthly bases to protect his people in Adamawa u won't mention his name among the blood suckers . The killing in southern Kaduna has religion undertone , the attacked villages are Christians dominated and the Christians are selectively murdered. Atiku is a liberal Muslim , hope u know his wife is a Christian! They do not count him to belong!

This is NOT a religious conflict,
EVERY Muslim in Nigeria has already submitted to the Sultan/Fulani, this is an expansionist 'jihad', now expansion is for the benefit of every fulani, home and abroad, just like nepotism, that's how they rise in any society they find themselves. We see the Hausa's but we never learn.
You would be shocked to find out the first person that suggested RUGA was Atiku during the debates, but we don't pay attention down south
Atiku might not be a religious bigot, but he would NEVER condemn his fulani brothers.

Of course you can prove me wrong!
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Eagba(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
God punish you there

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by proclinician: 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
ugochukwufrenzy:
you are an idiot

A very big one
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by proclinician: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:

I forgive you, my brother. I forgive you.

God bless us all.

Shut your fucking mouth.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by k2money(m): 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Brother in the Field has been Slain..
A Brother is Gone Home..
Precious Daddy ! Comfort the Family of your Servant!

If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

Neither I nor you know our own Day!
What is of Importance is not to Depart this Earth without JESUS!

No Matter the Number of years you Live here on Earth! If you Die without JESUS Christ, it is a Confirmed Wasted Life..

We Decree the Safe Return of his Daughter in the Name of JESUS... Amen
Your decree that does not safe her father. My dear business man, we the sane ones know you and your colleagues are doing everything possible to make people fear of the imaginary place (hell fire). May the pastor soul rest in peace and whatever the girl have faith in to bring her back home safely.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by pelepeleb: 7:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sorry about the death my his soul rest in peace. May the abductor of the doughtier keep fighting themselves until they release the girl in hurt.

Not Nigeria security people are already been found to be part of the kidnappers, army, police in particular. Only God is our security now in this nation.
Thank you Jesus.
Amen.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Brushstrokes20: 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
The shithole urgently needs a leader!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) / Notorious Robber Found Dead In Liberia In Pool Of Blood With His Hands Tied / 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.