Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,646 members, 7,851,176 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) (48459 Views)

Stephen Yohanna, Drunk Kwara Police Officer Defecates In His Uniform / Gunmen Shoot Rev. Daniel Umaru In Adamawa, Kill His 2 Sons, Kidnap His Daughter / Dorothy Yohanna: Murdered Student Of Greenfield University, Buried (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Angelfrost:

In Nigeria, yes??!... We have been 'in the end time' for so many decades, while other nations keep flying ahead developmentally. Smh!!!
grin grin I was expecting this, yes we have been in the end time for a long time now, same for other nations too. We are getting closer �
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
And the state governor was the one apc send to go and broker peace in Ekiti factional apc saga bah
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by pelepeleb: 7:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
Can you see how abnormal Nigerian are now, some are rejoicing over the killing of fellow Nigerian, making jest over making a family sorrowful felling that what the Fulani has done by killing is good.
Well, human like me can rejoice but maker of heaven and earth is not and is not keeping quiet but waiting for them to repent by renouncing their did and never good into such act again.
If they did not do this on time, anger of God will definitely come upon ALL that did kill,rejoice over such evil, those that abate such act and those that suppose to act and refuse to act as God want it.
Be careful.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by ultiliberty(m): 7:56pm On Oct 06, 2020
When will this incessant killing end
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
The security agencies should up their game and ensure that the bandits are arrested and prosecuted. This is not good. Nothing should happen to the girl.

Your hatred for President Buhari will destroy you.

God bless Nigeria.

don't mind him, thanks to Buhari for this wonderful security

you need to be place on medical surveillance, how many kidnapped people by these Buhari kinsmen is found healthy or how many did securities who had became their victims so many times rescued

may Your life be rule the way Buhari is ruling Nigeria. kids everywhere
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Earnonline7: 8:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
Jesus
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Friend22(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
VEXT:

Why mentioned me two names over one comment.. If you r not pain grin grin
..Go and join your brothers in sambisa to do allah works...
Lol.
As if you know yourself.

Like you have been joining your brothers in kidnapping and killings .
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Jack005(m): 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2020
SilverNorGold:
The security agencies should up their game and ensure that the bandits are arrested and prosecuted. This is not good. Nothing should happen to the girl.

God bless Nigeria.
Shameless sycophant... You should be ashamed of yourself and generation ..Stupid fellow.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by PervertProphet: 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
It's in times like this that even though I am not a Catholic but I appreciate what they did via the Crusaders to push back the Muslims that were rapidly grabbing up Christian Lands like Syria, Somali, Egypt, etcetera and quickly racing towards Europe in the 1100s..

Just imagine for a second if they had pushed back on the advancing Muslims then. These followers of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who had 900 Jewish males all beheaded in one day are steadily practicing the tenets of the qur'an which is to take no Jew or Christian or Atheist as friends. The so call "moderate Muslims" will feign like they condemn this but just wait till they are majority and see they immediately start demanding that Sharia laws be forced on all.
This generation of Christian youths so ignorant of church history need to learn of the church history and start standing boldly to preserve the faith handed over to us. Too many weaklings immersed in sinful acts instead of preserving the faith for the next generation.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by PervertProphet: 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
HappyPagan:

That's foolishness.. I have only one life.. not gonna give it up for some Israelite I never met.

Mad man.

Go update your knowledge.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by PervertProphet: 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
kilonshele101:

Watin You people go cause for this country with your media pollution enh, even Satan will be confused.

Whatever anything happens in Nigeria especially in the north that is far from you, the first thing people like you will look for is the religion and tribe of the victim, if it is one of yours, you start polluting the media by accusing people of other faith and culture even Before an official statement was released regarding the incident, but if the victim is people of other faith, you ignore or call it fake.

I always wonder why until I read a psychology book which explain that people that belong to the minority group in a society are the ones who play the victim game the most.

unlike many people, I don't see your action as hatred, but a product of an unequal, dynamic and complex society

One of the "moderate Muslims".

Their Satanic sorry Islamic job is to wait for their fellow Jihadist pure quranist brothers who are following the "best example for all mankind-muhammad". After, those ones do the killings then these "moderate Muslims" will move in to cry victimisation for Islam and make the true victims look silly for at least demanding that history be recorded correctly. These ones are even worst than the qur'anist Jihadists.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by PervertProphet: 8:59pm On Oct 06, 2020
Friend22:

Calling you an Idiot should be seen a compliment not an insult because that's what you are by senseless comment.
I have been living in the north for close to a year now ,and I have read and heard stories where Muslims are also murdered in even greater amount by this same heartless criminals than non Muslims.

So keep your bullcrap senseless thoughts to yourself.

Taqiyya kee you there.

This is what your amateurish brainwash brain can think up nothing else.

Any small thing, taqiyya,
taqiyya, taqiyya like a toddler learning new words.

You hear? taqiyya kee you there!

Mister. Keep your Taqiyya Statistics to yourself.
A random Muslim unknowingly killed by fellow Muslims doesn't overshadow the millions of Christians, Atheists, Secularists, Humanists, etcetera been killed hundreds of years before now and even still today.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Yujin(m): 9:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
RIP Pastor Yohanna.
We've past the time for praying against such things. Action is needed at this point in time. Remember what Mr Obadiah Mailafiya revealed last two months. Prepare for fight or run away.
Meanwhile, what's the latest about the kidnapped Colonel?
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by PervertProphet: 9:08pm On Oct 06, 2020
Friend22:

I am currently in Kaduna as I type specifically in Tudun Wada, I see no less than 10 Christians daily going about their various duties without being harassed or maimed yet,some of you who are not even in Kaduna try to spread this lie that every Christian in Kaduna is been chased after.

There's nothing like religious war here,it's about criminals killing people.

Islaam does not and will never support the killing of innocent people. NEVER!

And if God will punish anyone,it should be people spreading cheap lies here.

Ignorant Headslamming Taqiyyist.

The qur'an says Muhammad is the best example that all Muslims must follow so let's see what the best example for all Muslims did or promoted in his lifetime:

You lied that Islam never supports killing. Well, let's see the 1st set of Muslims killing a Poet for Pedophile Prophet Muhammad just because Muhammad never liked the poem that was critical of him and Muhammad sent this his Jihadist assassin brothers to go kill the Poet for him.

Collection
Sahih Bukhari
Dar-us-Salam reference
Hadith 3022
In-book reference
Book 56, Hadith 231
USC-MSA web (English) reference
Volume 4, Book 52, Hadith 264
Narrated Al-Bara bin Azib:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) sent a group of Ansari men to kill Abu-Rafi`. One of them set out and entered their (i.e. the enemies) fort. That man said, "I hid myself in a stable for their animals. They closed the fort gate. Later they lost a donkey of theirs, so they went out in its search. I, too, went out along with them, pretending to look for it. They found the donkey and entered their fort. And I, too, entered along with them. They closed the gate of the fort at night, and kept its keys in a small window where I could see them. When those people slept, I took the keys and opened the gate of the fort and came upon Abu Rafi` and said, 'O Abu Rafi`. When he replied me, I proceeded towards the voice and hit him. He shouted and I came out to come back, pretending to be a helper. I said, 'O Abu Rafi`, changing the tone of my voice. He asked me, 'What do you want; woe to your mother?' I asked him, 'What has happened to you?' He said, 'I don't know who came to me and hit me.' Then I drove my sword into his belly and pushed it forcibly till it touched the bone. Then I came out, filled with puzzlement and went towards a ladder of theirs in order to get down but I fell down and sprained my foot. I came to my companions and said, 'I will not leave till I hear the wailing of the women.' So, I did not leave till I heard the women bewailing Abu Rafi`, the merchant pf Hijaz. Then I got up, feeling no ailment, (and we proceeded) till we came upon the Prophet (ﷺ) and informed him."
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by PervertProphet: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Friend22:

I am currently in Kaduna as I type specifically in Tudun Wada, I see no less than 10 Christians daily going about their various duties without being harassed or maimed yet,some of you who are not even in Kaduna try to spread this lie that every Christian in Kaduna is been chased after.

There's nothing like religious war here,it's about criminals killing people.

Islaam does not and will never support the killing of innocent people. NEVER!

And if God will punish anyone,it should be people spreading cheap lies here.

A qur'an ayah that is Surah 83 ayah 13 by Muhammad which was about Al Nadr ibn al-Harith who was beheaded by Ali, a companion of the murderer Plagiarizer Prophet Muhammad after the battle of Badr(March, 624) because he called the qur'an Muhammad claimed Allah was revealing to him nothing but just a tale of the ancients which Muhammad the Con was only plagiarizing and retelling like he was getting some new revelations.

There are so many more facts.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by EMMY76: 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Why does these bloodthirsty fulani people even feel that they will always go free without any repercussions after committing all these actrocities all over nigeria?
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by adecz: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Some sinister interests are hiding
under the guise of Fulani herdsmen,
using criminal Fulani to wage silent
Jihad on Kaduna Christians...

They shall be exposed & meet
terrible ends...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 9:35pm On Oct 06, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
Gunmen suspected to be Fulani militia have killed one Rev. Yohanna Abashiya in Kaduna and kidnapped his daughter, IgbereTV reports.

The incident took place on October 1, in Agui, Maraban Rido in Chikun Local Government Area. The deceased was the resident pastor of Baptist Church in the community.

Facebook user, Gideon Sarki John, stated that the gunmen stormed the pastor's residence at night, shot him dead and whisked away his daughter.

He wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100011523640447/posts/1156734994720611/?app=fbl

These are some of the real things these so called celebrities should protest against. But, no, they will not protest because it does not affect them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by koolaid87: 10:13pm On Oct 06, 2020
This Man is the real deal.. He knew the danger of being a pastor in such region yet he propagated his faith until death. I'm sure the host of Heaven already welcomed him in.

It's high time Pentecostal churches opened up more branches at these region. Preach the gospel where it's needed. Don't reside in ota and be yarning nonsense

Go north and face the persecution just like the apostles did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by kilonshele101(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2020
PervertProphet:

One of the "moderate Muslims".

Their Satanic sorry Islamic job is to wait for their fellow Jihadist pure quranist brothers who are following the "best example for all mankind-muhammad". After, those ones do the killings then these "moderate Muslims" will move in to cry victimisation for Islam and make the true victims look silly for at least demanding that history be recorded correctly. These ones are even worst than the qur'anist Jihadists.

With this your mentality, you will forever remain the victim of the people you so much hate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by OyinO: 12:04am On Oct 07, 2020
nwekeugochukwu:
Gunmen suspected to be Fulani militia have killed one Rev. Yohanna Abashiya in Kaduna and kidnapped his daughter, IgbereTV reports.

The incident took place on October 1, in Agui, Maraban Rido in Chikun Local Government Area. The deceased was the resident pastor of Baptist Church in the community.

Facebook user, Gideon Sarki John, stated that the gunmen stormed the pastor's residence at night, shot him dead and whisked away his daughter.

He wrote:

https://www.facebook.com/100011523640447/posts/1156734994720611/?app=fbl

Prayers and a Deity that cannot prevent an evil or sad occurrence CANNOT REMEDY IT. Wake Up from your deeeeep slumber.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Siscooh: 12:15am On Oct 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
A Brother in the Field has been Slain..
A Brother is Gone Home..
Precious Daddy ! Comfort the Family of your Servant!

If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

Neither I nor you know our own Day!
What is of Importance is not to Depart this Earth without JESUS!

No Matter the Number of years you Live here on Earth! If you Die without JESUS Christ, it is a Confirmed Wasted Life..

We Decree the Safe Return of his Daughter in the Name of JESUS... Amen
Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by PervertProphet: 3:31am On Oct 07, 2020
kilonshele101:

With this your mentality, you will forever remain the victim of the people you so much hate.

You will forever remain the victim of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.
Abdul Potato.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 6:41am On Oct 07, 2020
SilverNorGold:

God bless Nigeria.
your myopia is beyond cure.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2020
May his soul rest in peace ������������� and may GOD in His infite mercy console his family.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 8:29am On Oct 07, 2020
adecz:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Some sinister interests are hiding
under the guise of Fulani herdsmen,
using criminal Fulani to wage silent
Jihad on Kaduna Christians...

They shall be exposed & meet
terrible ends...
Amen in Jesus name ��������������

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Omezif(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2020
Some people lacked respect to God and can do unimagine things. A head in family you kill and still have the gut to abuduct his daughter. Tufiakwa
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by seunayantokun(m): 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
I cry, my heart bleeds.....

Elrufai, Buhari and all others collaborators in the ongoing ethnic/ religious genocidal cleansing going on Kaduna have no regard for human blood because they want to establish a Fulani kingdom, or caliphate or supremacist mentality... It has never worked anywhere in this modern time, and this case shall not be an exception.

God please help the helpless and preserve Your handiwork but do not let those who are guilty of shedding blood in Southern Kaduna and other parts of Nigeria have their desires so that they may know they are mere humans.

Let the law You have set in motion of life speedily overtake those who are guilty of the ongoing genocide. For the Lord is known by the judgement He executes. The nations are fallen into the pits they have dug and in the snares they have set, they are taken. You who rule in affairs of the world, terrify them that they may know that any tree that You have not planted shall be rooted up.

Please Lord, let them know that the earth is the Lord's and the fullness of it.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Tonitoniton(m): 8:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Tonitoniton:

These are some of the real things these so called celebrities should protest against. But, no, they will not protest because it does not affect them.

U are right.
it is only when it bothers on their personal comfort and peace that u start hearing their cry.

The truth is, it will definitely get to them too because evil prospers and spread when people keep quiet and does nothing until it is too late.

Thousands are being killed in the north and southerners are silent with the mind set that it will not get to them. How I wish God will open their eye to fulani game plans
Re: Gunmen Kill Pastor Yohanna Abashiya, Kidnap His Daughter In Kaduna (Photos) by Breadnote: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
rli sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Robber Found Dead In Liberia In Pool Of Blood With His Hands Tied / 2 Lovers Arrested For Hacking Into NHIS Account, N60m Theft (photo) / Man Set His 40-Year-Old Facebook Lover Ablaze In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.