Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES (6226 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Dig The Ground With Their Hands To Get Drinking Water (Video) / Fayose And His Family Spotted Praying In The Beach Water (video) / Nigerian Soldiers Drinking Dirty Water (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by EVideos: 2:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
This situation in Lokoja is worrisome. Lokoja-Ajeokuta road is submerged. Although this is a general situation across Nigeria due to rainy season, but the situation is more intense in those states bordering River Niger, of which Kogi State is one of them.

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05IqSgiobFc

1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by Ifiegboria(m): 3:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Terrible
Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by TooMuchStuff: 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2020
Sai BuhariAPC ..!

Buhari doesn't give a damn... provided Cows and his Fulani Cousins are not affected directly.. I

What a shame of a Nation at 60 yrs of Agbayaaaa

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by slivertongue: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2020
sad
Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by naija4life247: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Sai BuhariAPC ..!

Buhari doesn't give a damn... provided Cows and his Fulani Cousins are not affected directly.. I

So, Buhari caused the flood. The person that cursed you is already in hell.

It's obvious that you are suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations. If you don't watch yourself, you will find yourself nakked at Idumota market

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by Elvictor: 4:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nigeria at 60, we can't even tackle natural disaster like flood.

shaking my head.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by NGpatriot: 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Sai BuhariAPC ..!

I heard PMB and APC also went to your village to make rain flood your village and made your sister stellah Oduah paddle canoe to reach her village house because her village was under water.

APC and PMB also flooded Anambra with rain water made obiano begged for federal help after his state went underwater.

You Igbos can be so so mentally warped and upside down ...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by HeadShot: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

I heard PMB and APC also went to your village to make rain flood your village and made your sister stellah Oduah paddle canoe to reach her village house because her village was under water.

The way zombies defend this useless Buhari government with borrowed data makes me wonder if we all are buying fuel at the same amount...

Are you sure zombies are now buying at 40 naira per litre... Because they all protested against Jonathan govt increasing pump price...

8 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by NGpatriot: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
HeadShot:

The way zombies defend this useless Buhari government with borrowed data makes me wonder if we all are buying fuel at the same amount...

Are you sure zombies are now buying at 40 naira per litre... Because they all protested against Jonathan govt increasing pump price...
[/s]

ipob ZOMBIE, look at Americans blaming Trump for flood in America..

You Igbos need serious mental and critical psychiatric intervention,

Bunch of illiterates..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by TooMuchStuff: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

APC and PMB also flooded Anambra with rain water made obiano begged for federal help after his state went underwater.
You Igbos can be so so mentally sound and very upright ...
Mentality sound people are naturally from the East. Wild animals in human flesh are usually BuhariPeople

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by Bkayyy: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

Wow, this Anambra picture looks like Venice. Maybe we should find a way to sustain the flood and control it so as to establish a wealthy looking environment like Venice which can also serve as tourist attraction

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by HeadShot: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]
ipob ZOMBIE, look at Americans blaming Trump for flood in America..
You Igbos need serious mental and critical psychiatric intervention,
Bunch of illiterates..

Even citizens of the poverty capital of the world will have something to compare with America....

Zombies are walking dead things

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by BIGGESThead6: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Sai BuhariAPC ..!

IGBO MAN, hope you won't blame Buhari for the underdevelopment in the EAst too? grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by NGpatriot: 5:37pm On Oct 06, 2020
HeadShot:

Even citizens of the poverty capital of the world will have something to compare with America....

Zombies are walking dead things

Ignorant an unintelligent ipob ZOMBIE, you mean it doesn't rain and flood all over the world including America because your poor and wretched village where you paddle canoe after flood is poverty capital of the world.

If poverty is responsible for flooding in your village, what is responsible for rain in America?

You Igbos can be very ignorant, goofy and shallow for real..

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by mytime24(f): 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
Nawa

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:51pm On Oct 06, 2020
We already know those people are on their own, this is Nigeria, minister of disaster has nothing for you
Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:54pm On Oct 06, 2020
naija4life247:

So, Buhari caused the flood. The person that cursed you is already in hell.

It's obvious that you are suffering from psychiatric disorders, mental imbalance and hallucinations. If you don't watch yourself, you will find yourself nakked at Idumota market

Tell us FG's plan for those people, all these insults just shows you are another angry and frustrated Nigerian lashing at anybody and everybody
Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by NGpatriot: 6:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

Tell us FG's plan for those people, all these insults just shows you are another angry and frustrated Nigerian lashing at anybody and everybody

According to the video, this has been going on every year since 2012 so tell us what the previous administrations including 6 years of GEJ did to address to prevent what you so much care about.

You can even tell us what GEJ did to stop the rain from falling or from flooding your own village.
Hypocrites shedding crocodile tears.
Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:14pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

According to the video, this has been going on every year since 2012 so tell us what the previous administrations including 6 years of GEJ did to address to prevent what you so much care about.

You can even tell us what GEJ did to stop the rain from falling or from flooding your own village.
Hypocrites shedding crocodile tears.

Your problem is illiteracy
And it's a big disease

What defines a patriot?
noun. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.
www.dictionary.com › browse › pat...
Patriot | Definition of Patriot at Dictionary.com

Your own definition of Patriotism is defending Buhari and APC, dummy
Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by 2x24: 6:15pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
BIGGESThead6:

IGBO MAN, hope you won't blame Buhari for the underdevelopment in the EAst too? grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by riches4me(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2020
Did I just hear 'yama-yama road'? grin grin
Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by HeadShot: 7:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:

Ignorant an unintelligent ipob ZOMBIE, you mean it doesn't rain and flood all over the world including America because your poor and wretched village where you paddle canoe after flood is poverty capital of the world.
If poverty is responsible for flooding in your village, what is responsible for rain in America?
You Igbos can be very ignorant, goofy and shallow for real..

Lesson one.: How to identify a full blown zombie

They believe that Buhari Nigeria is heaven on Earth... They dismiss any report that says 65% of Nigerians now borrow money to feed...

Don't be a zombie my people..
Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by olanrewaju49127: 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2020
› browse › pat...Patriot | Definition of their interpretation of patriot is defending Buhari and APC, manikin
Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by NGpatriot: 7:19pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
StaffofOrayan:

Your problem is illiteracy
And it's a big disease

What defines a patriot?
noun. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.
www.dictionary.com › browse › pat...
Patriot | Definition of Patriot at Dictionary.com

Your own definition of Patriotism is defending Buhari and APC, dummy
[/s]

Look at this joker, you rant rubbish so much that when they ask you for a simple question, you start running helter skelter with irrelevant rubbish and diversion? Did I ask you for the definition of Patriot?

I did not ask you for silly and irrelevant essay about the definition of Patriot, I specifically asked you that since the man in the video that you commented on stated that this has been going on since 2012, explain to us what the previous administrations including GEJ did to address the same issues you are here ranting about.

Just go and sit somewhere if you can not answer a simple and elementary question, hypocrite.
Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by NGpatriot: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
HeadShot:

They believe that Buhari Nigeria is heaven on Earth... They dismiss any report that says 65% of Nigerians now borrow money to feed...

[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob ZOMBIE rubbish.

No sense, no intelligence, just ignorant and illiterate ipob nonsense.
Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by HeadShot: 7:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]
Typical ignorant and unintelligent ipob ZOMBIE rubbish.
No sense, no intelligence, just ignorant and illiterate ipob nonsense.

Sai barber
Sai barber
grin grin grin

Buhari Nigeria is the next thing after fried rice... cheesy
Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:36pm On Oct 06, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Look at this joker, you rant rubbish so much that when they ask you for a simple question, you start running helter skelter with irrelevant rubbish and diversion? Did I ask you for the definition of Patriot?

I did not ask you for silly and irrelevant essay about the definition of Patriot, I specifically asked you that since the man in the video that you commented on stated that this has been going on since 2012, explain to us what the previous administrations including GEJ did to address the same issues you are here ranting about.

Just go and sit somewhere if you can not answer a simple and elementary question, hypocrite.

How would your stupid question help the flood victims?
PDP funded APC you simpleton
Don't worry, before 2023 they would form another party for idiotss like you to fight over
APC+PDP+YOU all of una go explode

Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by Originalsly: 7:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Elvictor:

Nigeria at 60, we can't even tackle natural disaster like flood.

shaking my head.

Shaking my head.

USA at 244, cannot even tackle natural disaster like flood.

Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by NGpatriot: 8:06pm On Oct 06, 2020
StaffofOrayan:

How would your stupid question help the flood victims?
PDP funded APC you simpleton
Don't worry, before 2023 they would form another party for idiotss like you to fight over
APC+PDP+YOU all of una go explode

TooMuchStuff:

Sai BuhariAPC ..!

Hypocrite ipob ZOMBIE, your ipob brother brought up APC and Buhari, but your busybody tribal and bigoted self did not see that.

Even sef, was PDP or APC the president of Nigeria in 2012 when the problem started according to the man in the video?

Hypocrites jumped in to blame one president for flooding, but after asking them to explain to us what the president in 2012 when the problem started di to sole the problem, it's all of a sudden not about APC or PDP

It is not by force to comment so just keep quiet and sit somewhere if you have nothing intelligent to talk about.
Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by NGpatriot: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2020
Originalsly:

Shaking my head.

USA at 244, cannot even tackle natural disaster like flood.

Shows you how silly and pointless they are sometimes.
Re: Breaking News: Lokoja-ajeokuta Is Under Water- VIDEO & PICTURES by NGpatriot: 8:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
[s]
HeadShot:

[/s]

FG borrows N473bn to pay salaries – Okonjo-Iweala

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Dr Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Nigeria Finance Minister

The federal government has borrowed 473 billion naira to meet up with recurrent expenditure including paying of salaries while it is yet to release funds for capital projects.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/05/06/fg-borrows-n473bn-to-pay-salaries-okonjo-iweala/

lol @ silly ipob village ZOMBIE, GEJ left Nigeria broke that for months, he was borrowing hundreds of billions of Naira to pay workers salary till his last day in office when Nigerians kicked him out..

The useless people didn't even have 1 kobo to release for capital projects

They spent 6 years in office, but they did not commission 1 single project even though they collected the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria.

I guess you ignorant Igbos hypocritically missed that report.

Comedians..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: 12 Million Children Afraid Of Attending School / Why Is Tinubu So Desperate? See What I Saw (photo) / Min Of Information Labaran Maku To Hold Tweet Meeting At 12pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.