Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,071 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: (8434 Views)

NAIRALAND CASH CODES: How To Make Money Using Your Nairaland Account (premium) / How Much Is Your Nairaland Account Worth. / Urgent! My Bank Account Has Been Frozen/blocked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by teddyface(m): 12:07am On Jul 15, 2007
this is why we are still backward in 9ja. people get power drunk. Seun O ga fun e o (Na wa for you!). let them be. some of this people have been feeding thier family for years with this so called scams.
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by olanajim(m): 1:57am On Jul 15, 2007
I think that is fair. It would stop yahoo boys from having base. I just hope seun mean business. Even if he is culpable,he must block himself. There must however be a YELLOW CARD b4 RED CARD to allow for second chance. That would allow for penitance
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by kioboy(m): 7:08am On Jul 15, 2007
Oga Seun

we are adults, we can decide on what to do with our hard earned money, nobody is holding you responsible for this risky business section because there is a warning as you called it "RISKY BUSINESS" nairaland is growing rapidly today is because people were satisfied with the kind of information they get, i urge you to remain natural in all discussion only contribute your own ideas, avoid imposing personal ideas, you need visitors everyday to run this kind of forum, trying to distroy what you have build is not proper. i respected you alot because of this forum, and i still reserve that respect, in every forum there is always a risky business section, all you have to do is to post a waining to your valued visitors. if you can allow people to discuss immoral things on Romance section, then why are you been too hard on this particular Risky business section? Dangote knows very well that Niger delta is unstable yet he went ahead and bought PH refinery without thinking that one day militants may decide to blow it down even as he not an indigene of Niger Delta, Seun that is risk, is part of taking risk. all business have a risky potentials, there is no business without an atom risk, even this forum if people decide not to visit it today you will abandon it.  try to be more mature and reasonable, i expected you to be above this childish mentality. even if you decide to bane everybody that cretised you (like OBJ style), it won't stop the truth. you are only trying to inspire people to open and run that kind of risky business forum, trust me is not good for the kind of reputation you have build. please oga seun return our Risky Business Section. please give us what we want for promoting your forum.
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by GeoPhilips: 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2007
GeoPhilips: I am a male.
Ireside in Calabar, Cross River State
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by BayoMaya(m): 11:47pm On Jul 15, 2007
he really means it now dont dare nor try him o (only if he looks like D'banj sha) but you will get deleted in a nick of time BEWARE! 419ers
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by cabali(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2007
@ seun

u a hereby forgiven 4 d unfortunate statement u made 'thunder fire all of them' pls desist from making such statements on nairaland u risk ur account being blocked grin

the membership of NL by everyone has caused ur earnings so stop acting uneducated and treat people with respect. angry
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by sarana: 9:21am On Aug 14, 2007
Since a month my account at graphcard.com is blocked. Over my severe mails and considering our mails ways I'm not sure of this process admin. Please help me to have access to my account. I don't know why they take this way ?
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by kaypun(m): 10:37pm On Aug 14, 2007
just create risky business thread for them
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by drogba(m): 4:06am On Aug 15, 2007
If you wanna discuss about risky business without fear of blocked accounts, visit the free forum @
http://moneymaker.hyperboards.com
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by figure2000(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2007
Seun or shi ewu

You are not serious,how can you block my account because of risky business,it is because of risk business i joined this forum,i want you to know that this is a forum where you can discuss issues about yourself and the nation.

Be warned if you dare close my account i will take it up.

Thanks
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by OpeLovely(f): 3:38pm On Jan 31, 2008
Make una hear o!!!!!

Na true talk wey one poster say 419 run for our genes!!!!!
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by internetpo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 01, 2008
:omen! oga seun means bizness like this.? well i\ve have to be carefulkl not to violate the oraacle.
KNEELS down to pray. I shall resist every temptation of posting Forex and MLm in this forum. But oh Lord help me becos i am into so many of them like [i]MAd[/i].

who ever has seen MAd[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] before will know how i feel. smiley
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by utotomi(m): 1:05am On Oct 23, 2008
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by rancetech(m): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2008
Wow! Seun. Was there really any need for the last statements? I used to respect & admire your hardwork. Sorry to say but I think you were a little brash.
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by Nick1: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2008
Now is the time to get the unserious minds of the forum. Go get them Seun.
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by Nick1: 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2008
On a second thought, Seun what are you talking about?. Have you heard about FREEDOM OF SPEECH?. Pls, let people do whatever they want to do, afterall, its on WWW. The best you could do is to make a headliner such as "BUYER BEWARE" to appear each time anyone visit the business forum. Pls, don't let this power turn you into Abacha-reincarnate.
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by Nobody: 2:26am On Dec 14, 2008
Who's scared of getting blocked? Not me, you block me, i sign up again. Na u go tire. U block my ip, i use proxy. Dat one na for ur pocket.
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by Kay1kay1(m): 4:39am On Dec 14, 2008
Implementation man,implementation.Mr. Seun,do u knw hw many thieves r operating in d Travel Section?
Re: How To Get Your Nairaland Account Blocked: by dpro(m): 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2008
Hey! Oga Seun, what are the ads on forex doing up their? They too should be blocked.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMPORTANT! 13 Things Bank Customers Must Know About Bank Verification Number / Please Avoid This Loan App Called Fairmoney. / 5 Ways To Reduce Income Tax Liability In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.