Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,347 members, 7,860,898 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:19 PM

Daily Life Activities You Didn’t Know Have Side Effects - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Daily Life Activities You Didn’t Know Have Side Effects (209 Views)

5 Benefits Of Having Sex That You Didn’t Know! / Woman Shares Photos Of Her 4 Sons: "Doctor Said I Didn’t Have Enough Eggs" / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Life Activities You Didn’t Know Have Side Effects by FavourCW: 6:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Did you know?
1. Kissing is inevitable in a relationship..but can as well be a system of transmitting hepatitis because the virus can be found in the saliva.Hepatitis is spread when blood, body fluids(e.g saliva) or semen comes in contact with the body of someone who is not infected.
2. The physician prescription for paracetamol is 4g but in most cases, we become influenced to take up to 5g without knowing, just 5g can lead to high risk of liver damage, eating disorders and perhaps, cystic fibrosis.
3. The common wonder vegetable in Nigeria, that is, Bitter leaf if taken for a prolonged period can result in diarrhea, vomiting, running nose, skin reactions like rash, cardiovascular disease and perhaps cancer.
4. In the course of tending to trend or follow up trend, i bet you didnt know wearing heels can cause your body suffering. There’s every tendency of falling or tripping off and they also add unnecessary pressure on your spine and knees.

With all this in mind, i think it is important to size up potential health hazards before being the cause of your fall.

http:///+2348103294412

(1) (Reply)

Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive / Dxn Lingzhi Black Coffee(20 Sachets / Save A Soul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.