Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,246 members, 7,811,693 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) (33434 Views)

Kwara Blue Eyes Family: Risikat Azeez-Ayegbami Speaks "My Husband Abandoned Us" / Okada Man's Wife Gives Birth To Triplets In Delta After Welcoming Twins. Photo / Woman Delivered Of Triplets In Lagos: "My Husband Ran Away When He Saw The Scan" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by jaybenugo: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
Woman Who Was Allegedly Abandoned By Her Husband Delivers Triplets In Edo (Photos)

A young Edo woman has given birth to triplets after she was allegedly abandoned by her husband, IgbereTV reports.

The woman delivered two girls and a boy at the General Hospital Agenebode, Etsako Local Government Area of Edo State on October 1.

According to Facebook user, Shadrack Okpomhe, the woman's husband absconded after she became pregnant.

Taking to Facebook on Tuesday, October 6, Mr Okpomhe, said the mother and her children have been discharged from the hospital after the medical bills were paid. Baby food, clothes and other essentials were also provided for them.

Okpomhe wrote:

"Few days ago, on the 1-10-2020, this lady put to birth set of triplets, two girls and a boy.Immediately her attention was drawn to me, no baby food, no baby clothes, and same time unable to pay their bills, as God could have it, I posted and Mr Godsent M. Sadoh took it up and the rest was history. All the above mentioned got provided and mother and kids got home safely. God bless you all."
https://www.facebook.com/100000267598298/posts/4539856629366545/?app=fbl

See photos below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1367461/woman-allegedly-abandoned-husband-delivers-triplets-edo-photos/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by jaybenugo: 8:41pm On Oct 06, 2020
More

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
You are still the op and still dragging FTC with me.

Kontinu.

You think you are doing me, you are doing yourself

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by skondo09(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2020
there are still good people in naija

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Pavore9: 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
The father of the triplets must be smoked out and dragged home to share in the responsibility of taking care of their children.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Hoojay(f): 9:48am On Oct 07, 2020
Bundle of Joy! kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by DenreleDave(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2020
grin. 3 at once for his economy....

Righteousness89, pls what part of Bible can we preach to the runaway husband...

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by GreaterFuture(m): 9:49am On Oct 07, 2020
Yòrùbá people will say Ibẹta, Taye, kehinde and ... what would be the third one?
Yoruba People in the house Pls answer

Congratulations to the woman btw

Edit: Pls don't quote me to say Idowu, Idowu is the child born separately after the Twins

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Finnese001: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2020
This life sef
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by gadproject(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2020
GadProject provides:
Solar PV/Inverter System.
CCTV Security System.
Web/Graphic Design.
IT Support
Our end-to-end effort is to provide the extreme high-quality of customer support service globally.
www.gadproject.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by iriakanns(m): 9:50am On Oct 07, 2020
God is ever faithful.The husband don run but God no go run.He will not abandon those that put their trust in him.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by AreaFada2: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Congrats.

The father better find his way back and look after his family.

Nobody follow am ride horse. grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2020
grin. Triplets ?

if the man no vanish this time around,make I naked bath for bathroom...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Godchosen001: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Don't blame the husband, things are now expensive

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by damiloladuke: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2020
God is Great

الله أكبر

6 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Dangrace01: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Wow
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by beautyhd: 9:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Watch the husband run back to her now help has started locating her.
Some men are shamless, you abandon a woman in pregnancy and expect who to take care of your responsibilities.
May God remove these kind of men from our way.
I tell women, make sure you have something doing, frying akara or even frying groundnuts but make sure you are not totally dependant on a man.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Nehyooh(m): 9:51am On Oct 07, 2020
Congratulations ! I tap to your blessings madam

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by West2019(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2020
thank you Lord
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Royalfurnitures: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Let the govt and well meaning individuals come to her aid abeg

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Mowsid(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Runaway husband, come and take full responsibility of your kids, nobody send u message grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by loadedvibes: 9:52am On Oct 07, 2020
Fraud

If I believe all these stories make I know why.

Years ago I know a woman that gave birth to triplet she went to a popular TV station to say her husband had abandoned her.. whereas she and her husband where living together.

Abeggi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by sylve11: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2020
Triple joy and that's what i wish all Nairlanders! wink cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by riczy(m): 9:53am On Oct 07, 2020
skondo09:
there are still good people in naija
in avalanche, I got to know during d total lockdown!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by nrexzy: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2020
For dis Kin period why d guy no go run
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Xixtie(f): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2020
Stop raising kids that you can't fend for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by Bonapart(m): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2020
I need twins or triplet for a start

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Triplets In Edo After Her Husband Abandoned Her (Pix) by riczy(m): 9:54am On Oct 07, 2020
I prophesy helpers!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribute To My Mother In Law / Maternity Photoshoot Of A Woman Attending To Her Cravings / Husbands With Security Locks On Their Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.