Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him (15584 Views)

APGA In Disarray As Stakeholders May Reject APC, Opt For ADC In Anambra / Senate May Reject Onochie For Inec’s Job / Ondo 2020: Boroffice Demands Slot, Gives Other Conditions To Support Akeredolu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by garfield1: 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Up aketi
Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by YoungLionken(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
Another Edo theatrics in display...
Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by Femijohn198: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Akete is going back to his Ruth. he has failed us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by DexterousOne(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2020
Femijohn198:

Who is Ruth?

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by paymentvoucher: 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Femijohn198:

Don’t worry, he will also go back to Joseph
Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by Moradeyo95: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
majamajic:
Erica Dem ?

grin grin grin

Ondo is 4 + 4
...wait by Erica dem...shey u meant disqualify dem? grin grin ;Dguy
Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by lapoto1: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
May God protect us till Saturday, let wait and see, I vividly know that INEC will surely perform their duties vividly, they also have their name to protect........ School fee from 25,000 to 150,000 and no improvement in Adekunle Ajasin University till date...
Shun violenec.....
Vote wisely......
God bless Ondo State

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by superfelix: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nice article.

I just want to say that Agboola will never become the governor of ondo state. Not now, not ever.

Man shunned two debates and the way he jumped parties. i don't think he's the interest of the people at heart.

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by danilmo: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
lapoto1:
May God protect us till Saturday, let wait and see, I vividly know that INEC will surely perform their duties vividly, they also have their name to protect........ School fee from 25,000 to 150,000 and no improvement in Adekunle Ajasin University till date...
Shun violenec.....
Vote wisely......
God bless Ondo State

25k?? a state owned?? even federal sch is more costly...

Are u not ashamed of urself? no wonder that old university looks poor infrastructural wise, in fact my sec sch as at then can still boast of better classes than AAUA..

Visit other
Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by xcellentgraphic: 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
I will prefer zlp in that state instead of pdp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by olakan22: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
It'd be good if Jegede and Agboola can work together. Despite the famed 'rejection' of Akeredolu, he still has his support base which could be enough to bring him in if neither of Jegede and Agboola gather enough. More like all three, will split the booty, only the one fortunate enough will get the win.
All the best to Ondo people

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by lereinter(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Awol1:

So bad and pathetic that while the rest of the country is crying for transparent election, people like you are taking pride in INEC armtwisting and subverting the will of the people.

I thank God that Nigerians are waking up and we are beginning that understand this thing called democracy and the power the people possess.

Is it today you know this demons "yarimo"
Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by Lastmankc(m): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
yarimo:
keep searching, good luck to you.
Answer the question and stop running away like a coward

2 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by tolaade1960: 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Ondo election will be tight and the winner will win narrowly.
Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by kayusely70(m): 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lets Wait Till Saturday.
Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by Hiarmn(m): 2:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
tollyboy5:
I'm in akure presently I don't think this election would be slide victory for anyone
it will be tight like anything bro, am in Akure too

1 Like

Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by Sheggy13(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
danilmo:

25k?? a state owned?? even federal sch is more costly...

Are u not ashamed of urself? no wonder that old university looks poor infrastructural wise, in fact my sec sch as at then can still boast of better classes than AAUA..

Visit other
Someone increased school fee without any commensurate infrastructure/improvement added to the school, isn't that fraud? What then was the essence/basis for the increase, so you just increase fees for the fun of it? At 25k school fee, the likes of Agagu and Mimiko can point to structures their govts built and commissioned in that University but in 4 years of Akeredolu with increased school fee, not a single block of classroom/building was built by him in that University and staff there are owed salaries going into the 5th month now, with Akeredolu refusing to give them subventions admonishing them instead to go and procure bank loans for salary payment.. Is that the kind of government you support?

4 Likes

Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by Oracleforce: 4:10pm On Oct 07, 2020
Akeredolu money go buy some many masses....ondo people are hungry people...
Stomach infrastructure and vote-buying will do the magic....if you know, you know...
Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by ababagaruba: 6:20pm On Oct 07, 2020
Awol1:

So bad and pathetic that while the rest of the country is crying for transparent election, people like you are taking pride in INEC armtwisting and subverting the will of the people.

I thank God that Nigerians are waking up and we are beginning that understand this thing called democracy and the power the people possess.
what happened in Edo state may repeat itself in ondo state
Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by walezy14(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Aketi has won. Take it or leave it.
Re: Ondo Election: Elites May Support Akeredolu While The Masses May Reject Him by yarimo(m): 11:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
lereinter:

Is it today you know this demons "yarimo"
but I am new here please welcome, how do I post comments grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Surulere Bye-election: Otti To Lead 30-man Campaign Team For LP / Nine Months After Subsidy Removal, Where Are The Palliatives As Promised? / Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.