Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,909 members, 7,835,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone (4320 Views)

Phones You Shouldn't Buy / Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone / Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sagieramos(m): 12:02pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Should i add you shocked
No. I doubt your Galaxy A20 can run it without getting your palm fried. Candy crush is your best option wink
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
sagieramos:

No. I doubt your Galaxy A20 can run it without getting your palm fried. Candy crush is your best option wink
I use s8 plus though grin. Hope u won't be hurt getting to know it's a way better than your chinko wink
Plus i prefer my candycrush grin
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sagieramos(m): 12:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

I use s8 plus though grin. Hope u won't be hurt getting to know it's a way better than your chinko wink
Plus i prefer my candycrush grin
Audio S8! BTW, S8 is a flagship, RN8 is a mid-range. Shame on Samsung fans for comparing their flagship to a young OEM's mid-range.
Are you aware S8+ cost 250k whilst RN8 cost 81k?
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
sagieramos:

Audio S8! BTW, S8 is a flagship, RN8 is a mid-range. Shame on Samsung fans for comparing their flagship to a young OEM's mid-range.
Are you aware S8+ cost 250k whilst RN8 cost 81k?
Stop crying and pray make God provide money for you.. No phone too cost, I'm not the one behind your poverty.. And stop checking google price grin meanwhile

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
jimmychang:

Yeah,and I have a reputation for good phone maintainace...My guys do ask me if do use my phone at all ..it is always neat..it depends on the individual using the phone ...

It hasn't shown you to free up space since you bought it ?
nope still 11gb
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Stop crying and pray make God provide money for you.. No phone too cost, I'm not the one behind your poverty.. And stop checking google price grin meanwhile
sister, I doubt you have good manners.... there is no time since you created this post that you didn't use a disrespectful word.... are you aware that those who you are insulting may be elders. you don't need to be showing of your rude and insolent character in this forum where you don't know the others backgrounds. please I beg talk with a little sense of maturity... is it like this you will find a husband? that's is you are not married or if you are.... please help me tell your husband well-done, for he has been a patient one. maybe not then you are in for something big.
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
nwachineke096:

sister, I doubt you have good manners.... there is no time since you created this post that you didn't use a disrespectful word.... are you aware that those who you are insulting may be elders. you don't need to be showing of your rude and insolent character in this forum where you don't know the others backgrounds. please I beg talk with a little sense of maturity... is it like this you will find a husband? that's is you are not married or if you are.... please help me tell your husband well-done, for he has been a patient one. maybe not then you are in for something big.
Get the fu*k outta here. It pained you right? You need a lady that you can be easily oppressing online? Nope you won't get that from me, i will approach you the way you approach me. You can't talk bullshit to me and be expecting a hug. If they are elders then they should stop behaving like kids.. Respect is reciprocal.. And say me well to your wife you must have put under slavery if you have one cheesy wink
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Zeroenochone(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

And what meaningful thing have you contributed to your parent and generation either?? I'm sure your mother will be sad she owns a bastard son of many father like you right now wink

Lol
I have nothing to prove to you
That aside
I'm not the one carrying the matter of mobile phone brands for head like an asslicker that you are
I only tried reason with you at first pointing that the phone in question is quite old
But no it seems your defunct thinking faculty only responds to harsh words
I strongly advise you drop your phone and quit Social media altogether
It seems the privilege of using a smartphone is wasted on an ape such as you
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Zeroenochone:

[s][/s]Lol
That aside
I'm not the one carrying the matter of mobile phone brands for head like an asslicker that you are
I only tried reason with you at first pointing that the phone in question is quite old
It seems the privilege of using a smartphone is wasted on an ape such as you[s][/s]
Animal

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Get the fu*k outta here. It pained you right? You need a lady that you can be easily oppressing online? Nope you won't get that from me, i will approach you the way you approach me. You can't talk bullshit to me and be expecting a hug. If they are elders then they should stop behaving like kids.. Respect is reciprocal.. And say me well to your wife you must have put under slavery if you have one cheesy wink
sister go back to your mother and ask her to reteach you. if she can't. then seek help from GOD because you are not alright at all.. you don't even see anything wrong with your abusive language... nawa for you
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

as I see you, you are a kind of person that even if you are given respect of a queen you will rubbish them still, people will be living with you like slaves... I have seen many of your kind, and they always end up as terrorist to those under them
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
nwachineke096:

[s][/s]as I see you, you are a kind of person that even if you are given respect of a queen you will rubbish them still, people will be living with you like slaves... I have seen many of your kind, and they always end up as terrorist to those under them[s][/s]
Cry me a river cheesy
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:
Cry me a river cheesy
I guess in your church, your pastor tell you it is well but it isn't
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sunshineV(f): 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Zeroenochone:

Lol
That aside
It seems the privilege of using a smartphone is wasted on an ape such as you
see as u calm down abuse my guy grin venoms001 i bet u no understand all the big grammer
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sunshineV(f): 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:
Animal
ah talk am grin u no understand
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sunshineV(f): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
nwachineke096:

game over
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
see as u calm down abuse my guy grin venoms001 i bet u no understand all the big grammer
Lmao.. Na small grammer dey freak illiterate like. You.. Go school u no gree, you talk say na conductor you wan be.. Now see how small English mk y dey pee for body.. Oponu alai ni ronu ni e grin
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sunshineV(f): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Lmao.. Na small grammer dey freak illiterate like. You.. Go school u no gree, you talk say na conductor you wan be.. Now see how small English mk y dey pee for body.. Oponu alai ni ronu ni e grin
olofo why u no cum reply well na grin small grammer wey scatter ur pa head
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
nwachineke096:

Maybe it might not be well with you and your generations. Who knows.. You've been writing Essays upon Essays here since morning are you this frustrated.. If Nigeria is bad, you don't need to come here and display your frustrated life under my post, I'm not the one behind your misfortune cheesy
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
olofo why u no cum reply well na grin small grammer wey scatter ur pa head
Lmao... Oponu. You know i should type a whole project just to reply you and your fellow he Goat above grin grin you guys are frustrated and pained already.. Instead to drink sniper in peace, you shall want to die here grin grin RIP
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sunshineV(f): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Lmao... Oponu. You know i should type a whole project just to reply you and your fellow he Goat above grin grin you guys are frustrated and pained already.. Instead to drink sniper in peace, you shall want to die here grin grin RIP
weyrey talking bout project like ur pa don ever step foot inna tertiary enviroment b4 make we nor talk LR
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
weyrey talking bout project like ur pa don ever step foot inna tertiary enviroment b4 make we nor talk LR
From a person that was advised to withdraw grin oma ale jati jati.. As if your parent have the money to sponsor your Education.. You better go register under GoFundMe grin
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sunshineV(f): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

From a person that was advised to withdraw grin oma ale jati jati.. As if your parent have the money to sponsor your Education.. You better go register under GoFundMe grin
my pa get money o ask ur mama how my pa dey run her dat year...lol all these product of beer parlour sef wan dey form. we sabi d tori grin
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
my pa get money o ask ur mama how my pa dey run her dat year...lol all these product of beer parlour sef wan dey form. we sabi d tori grin
You wan make i cast you grin no be your papa dey repair used condom under onitsha bridge grin grin. See a product of one night stand dey brag about im papa. Your papa wey no even fit afford better money for room 306. grin grin. Saki n sebi ora cheesy cheesy lmao.
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sunshineV(f): 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

You wan make i cast you grin no be your papa dey repair used condom under onitsha bridge grin grin. See a product of one night stand dey brag about im papa. Your papa wey no even fit afford better money for room 306. grin grin. Saki n sebi ora cheesy cheesy lmao.
lol kini weyrey wi? onitsha bawo? u don dey lose dis battle o
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 6:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
lol kini weyrey wi? onitsha bawo? u don dey lose dis battle o
Hahaha.. Olofo dey pretend like say e no understand grin grin. Baba wan dey use style to retreat... Which battle you dey fight, shey the battle wey don put your background for ground shocked
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sunshineV(f): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Hahaha.. Olofo dey pretend like say e no understand grin grin. Baba wan dey use style to retreat... Which battle you dey fight, shey the battle wey don put your background for ground shocked
na wen u mention "repair condom" i reason am say na hunger dey make u dey rush type nonsense. make i give u time to draft beta talk all dis wan na okoto meow skrr papapa
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
na wen u mention "repair condom" i reason am say na hunger dey make u dey rush type nonsense. make i give u time to draft beta talk all dis wan na okoto meow skrr papapa
Lmao just to portray the fact that your pman dey very jobless grin but blockhead like you don't even get it grin. Next tym, try 2 be showing your elders at home chat wey pass ur brain before you reply grin
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sunshineV(f): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Lmao just to portray the fact that your pman dey very jobless grin but blockhead like you don't even get it grin. Next tym, try 2 be showing your elders at home chat wey pass ur brain before you reply grin
na "repair condom" u cum settle with? u legit struggle to pass secondary sch aje
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
na "repair condom" u cum settle with? u legit struggle to pass secondary sch aje
Lmao mofo dey use style deny im p man business... grin grin. Say d truth, you no drop out from 100lv wink school is not meant for the poor my guy.. Dis life no just balance.. Meanwhile how was site today grin

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sunshineV(f): 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
Venoms001:

Lmao mofo dey use style deny im p man business... grin grin. Say d truth, you no drop out from 100lv wink school is not meant for the poor my guy.. Dis life no just balance.. Meanwhile how was site today grin
B like say u get dis kain pics plenty lol na ur hustle?
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
sunshineV:
B like say u get dis kain pics plenty lol na ur hustle?
I get more than enough for people like you.. Different picture for different person... If you worth using picture of person wey dey inside Benz i for use am grin grin.. But i don see u finish, u no fit pass dis size grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Y Pros Duos And Tecno N3 Users Experience And Advise. / Jumia Black Friday Scam / This App Gives Free 300 Airtime Daily, Is Amazing Shareit Lite #slitechristmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.