Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone (4328 Views)

Phones You Shouldn't Buy / Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone / Another Reason Why You Should Avoid Transsion Devices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
omodele8893:
: Xiaomi still rules
Ruling chinko cheesy
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sagieramos(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

Yea. We'll be waiting for you and get a wonderful experience using a great device like Samsung grin
Transsion marketer funny o... They have realize no transsion devices can stand against Xiaomi's of the same category, they are now calling on Samsung to come to their rescue. Oga how much be Samsung and Xiaomi's mid-range or flagship respectively. Are you aware Samsung is almost around 100% more expensive?

4 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by blingxx(m): 12:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:
Before Buying a phone make sure that those that lured you to buy the phone will be there to help you when the phone pack up. shocked. Another bitter experience from a xiaomi user.. grin grin it ended in tears tongue. Unfortunately all the [/s]xiaomi[s] Gcam fan boys and Marketers are nowhere to be found

This mad woman on the loose again... Weytin xiaomi fans do you sef? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sagieramos(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

How does this shit solved the problem. Go to the thread and provide a solution for him. wink
The solution to his problem is to reinstall the update... At least, that one no be hardware problem

2 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
sagieramos:

[s][/s]Transsion marketer funny o... They have realize no transsion devices can stand against Xiaomi's of the same category, they are now calling on Samsung to come for their rescue. Oga how much be Samsung and Xiaomi's mid-range or flagship respectively. Are you aware Samsung is almost around 100% more expensive?[s][/s]
Samsung or nothing

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
sagieramos:

The solution to his problem is to reinstall the update... At least, that one no be hardware problem
Go and tell him cheesy
Chai shitty device giving end users headache after every updates
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sagieramos(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

Go and tell him cheesy
Someone already did

2 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
blingxx:

This mad woman on the loose again... Weytin xiaomi fans do you sef? cheesy
Say me well to the fellow mad woman that begot you cheesy
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by blingxx(m): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

How does this shit solved the problem. Go to the thread and provide a solution for him. wink

So you have been stalking xiaomi users on xiaomi thread just to bash them... This is joblessness at it peak cheesy grin your life need help

4 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2020
blingxx:

So you have been stalking xiaomi users on xiaomi thread just to bash them... This is joblessness at it peak cheesy grin your life need help
This is nairaland not xiaomi thread.. Are you this blind?
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by jimmychang: 12:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

Tecno is another shit shocked... So let's talk, how much is Xiaomi paying you for misleading people grin

That word "Marketer pained you right" don't be offended wink but are you not a marketer grin

Tecno,infinix and itel is not another shit ,they are the lowest of all shits ...their own type of shit have another category
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
jimmychang:

Tecno,infinix and itel is not another shit ,they are the lowest of all shits ...their own type of shit have another category
Why xiaomi follow suits grin
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by jimmychang: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

Why xiaomi follow suits grin

My Redmi note 7 is giving me joy ohh....but it is not better than Samsung to me ...it is no shit ,it is what you will say *Normal*
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
jimmychang:

My Redmi note 7 is giving me joy ohh....but it is not better than Samsung to me ...it is no shit ,it is what you will say *Normal*
Till it develop faults. Get your debit card ready to order spare parts from Ali express. You see all these nairaland marketers won't be here to save you. Till then cheesy
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
MrBONE2:

Xiaomi still rulescheesy
my Redmi N8 pro is a very bad phone. I don't understand how it manages to always overrule my command. Any settings I apply always get bypassed. Even if I restrict certain apps from accessing data connections they will still manage to show ads. It monitors my activities and store the data. Very useless phone. I never had any of these nonsense with my A70.
The phone is even a backup to my main phone sef.
Very dodgy company

2 Likes

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 1:41pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nuel4:
my Redmi N8 pro is a very bad phone. I don't understand how it manages to always overrule my command. Any settings I apply always get bypassed. Even if I restrict certain apps from accessing data connections they will still manage to show ads. It monitors my activities and store the data. Very useless phone. I never had any of these nonsense with my A70.
The phone is even a backup to my main phone sef.
Very dodgy company
grin I'm sorry you had to fall victim with those xiaomi marketers sweet mouth.. Chinko will be forever chinko. Welcome back to sammy cheesy. You just wrote what Xiaomi marketers will hate to see. Wicked people sad

1 Like

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

grin I'm sorry you had to fall victim with those xiaomi marketers sweet mouth.. Chinko will be forever chinko. Welcome back to sammy cheesy. You just wrote what Xiaomi marketers will hate to see. Wicked people sad
the phone is a backup to my iPhone 11 pro. I'm waiting for S20 FE to come to Nigeria before I dump the Redmi
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nuel4:
the phone is a backup to my iPhone 11 pro. I'm waiting for S20 FE to come to Nigeria before I dump the Redmi
Glad you are dumping that shit soon cheesy
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by edoairways: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2020
sagieramos:

Xiaomi's is not just listed amongst the top selling brand in the world, they are listed for some positive reasons, therefore, a rant from a jobless entity is absolutely futile
So those who rant about tecno where what?
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by angelfallz(m): 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
The rate at which you people degrade each others brand of phone is tiring.
Tomorrow you'll see another thread listing reasons why you shouldn't buy an Infinix or tecno.
You people should allow Nigerians to make their choices in peace.
After all, there was a time a few Samsung phones exploded.
Some iPhone users complain about problems setting up face ID etc
Do these problems take away from Samsung or Apple?
No matter what, in a massed produced product there would be a few with one or two flaws.
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by blingxx(m): 2:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

This is nairaland not xiaomi thread.. Are you this blind?

Your main purpose on nairaland is to troll xiaomi users ode tongue you get job so?
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Dominiqueismad: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

Tecno is another shit shocked... So let's talk, how much is Xiaomi paying you for misleading people grin

That word "Marketer pained you right" don't be offended wink but are you not a marketer grin
we done pass that level, continue masturbating with tecno and itel in your nudity, you'll get your peanut in a nutshell, trust me.
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
we done pass that level, continue masturbating with tecno and itel in your nudity, you'll get your peanut in a nutshell, trust me.
To hell with tecno, Infinix and Xiaomi. They are all shit grin
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 3:26pm On Oct 07, 2020
blingxx:

Your main purpose on nairaland is to troll xiaomi users ode tongue you get job so?
Oponu like you.. If e pain you

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by iliyande(m): 3:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
This is a pained fellow wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Dominiqueismad: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

To hell with tecno, Infinix and Xiaomi. They are all shit grin
shit but you keep opening several Monica's to defend the shit, why are you so down with down syndrome?
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by sagieramos(m): 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
edoairways:

So those who rant about tecno where what?
Saviour! Yeah, they saved me from getting a low-end phone. With the budget I had, I know I wasn't able to afford a new flagship device and even some mid-range's, so I always opt for available UK used Samsung flagship which is 100k and above (ask affordable or ozidyphones at Ikeja about me). But things changed when I wanted to use a new smartphone for the first time, I decided to tryout Galaxy A20 because that was what my budget could cover, not until I accidentally come across phone section on Nairaland.
Imagine I had gone for Galaxy A20 with its shitty Exynos 7884 (na AMOLED I wan chop?), or I had gone for camon 15 that had already been rendered obsolete, do you know I'll be regretting by now?

When other brand user gives a reason being a fan, it's because of the prestige behind that brand, like you'll see some quotes: “samsung is the king of smartphone, iPhone is the best”, but on most occasion, Xiaomi's fans will give their reasons for being a user, and their reasons can be recall from empirical references, like you'd see them quoting antutu
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
[s][/s]shit but you keep opening several Monica's to defend the shit, why are you so down with down syndrome?[s][/s]
Lmao.. grin Rubbish who several monica epp. I will never advise my enemy to buy transsion device plus Xiaomi. shocked
Plus that's the time i official joined nairaland.. Your greatest failure will be monitoring me. It's a battle you cannot win grin
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Karleb(m): 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Why are you guys disturbing Naomi, my baby?
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Dominiqueismad: 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Venoms001:

Lmao.. grin Rubbish who several monica epp. I will never advise my enemy to buy transsion device plus Xiaomi. shocked
Plus that's the time i official joined nairaland.. Your greatest failure will be monitoring me. It's a battle you cannot win grin
deep inside you, you are wallowing in pain. Xiaomi has already won.
Re: Another Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Xiaomi Phone by Venoms001(f): 5:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Dominiqueismad:
deep inside you, you are wallowing in pain. Xiaomi has already won.
But i feel your pain more.. It's a matter of time before people know that naomi is another chinese scam grin meanwhile

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There A Way I Can Block A Particular Number On My Phone / All Gionee Stock ROM Download / All Nigerian Banks USSD Codes To Recharge Your Phone From Your Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.