Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

This Should Be Scraped From Some Nigerian Documents And Forms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Should Be Scraped From Some Nigerian Documents And Forms (716 Views)

The List Of Mdas , Commission S To Be Scraped According To Steve Orasanya Report / Why Do Some Nigerian Police Trucks Carry Grass/hay? Here's The Answer. / Shehu Sani Reacts To US Govt’s Visa Ban On Some Nigerian Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Should Be Scraped From Some Nigerian Documents And Forms by Depressed101: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2020
I am of the opinion that
1. State of Origin
2. Local government of Origin
3. Religion

Should be scraped from some government forms where they don't make relevance.

These informations have been abused to devilish extents and should be scraped ....

I can remember vividly I once won a scholarship in primary 6. I didn't know what happened, but I never got it. I believe my Origin was used against me. Which shouldn't have...

Today just read a man on FP committed suicide over continual denial of merited promotion.

Suicide is not the best way to pass a message. But i believe the suicides we are seeing now, is sending us a strong message that things are getting out of hands and we need to do something, something drastic.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Should Be Scraped From Some Nigerian Documents And Forms by YoonSung20: 11:20am On Oct 07, 2020
lolz smiley
Re: This Should Be Scraped From Some Nigerian Documents And Forms by Simplyleo: 12:06pm On Oct 07, 2020
Nigeria cannot stop using vital information required for identity especially in formal settings just because igbos want it stopped. Those pieces of information are necessary in most cases not for the purposes of recruitment or promotion but for other more important reasons.

Fraudsters are on the prowl even in formal organisations, so information about all individuals within organisations should be gotten as much as possible.

Even in advanced countries, those pieces of information are entered when filling forms.

You may keep that rubbish in mind pending the arrival of the proposed online country.

1 Like

Re: This Should Be Scraped From Some Nigerian Documents And Forms by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
Well I strongly support you Op.... I for one believe that your nationality and a copy of of your national ID is enough.... All this religion and state of origin to me is not really okay..... It's the root of favouritism in Nigeria working sector
Re: This Should Be Scraped From Some Nigerian Documents And Forms by LegendAnselm: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Doradorwa:
Well I strongly support you Op.... I for one believe that your nationality and a copy of of your national ID is enough.... All this religion and state of origin to me is not really okay..... It's the root of favouritism in Nigeria working sector
so u want herdsmen to come and claim my Land?
Re: This Should Be Scraped From Some Nigerian Documents And Forms by slivertongue: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
the first two should be retained
Re: This Should Be Scraped From Some Nigerian Documents And Forms by Banmeallday: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2020
How about scrapping Nigeria the Nigger Area
Re: This Should Be Scraped From Some Nigerian Documents And Forms by Parisian: 4:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lol
Re: This Should Be Scraped From Some Nigerian Documents And Forms by Depressed101: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2020
Doradorwa:
It's painful when you lose something that you merit on the basis of the religion you practice or where you come from.
Re: This Should Be Scraped From Some Nigerian Documents And Forms by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 07, 2020
LegendAnselm:
so u want herdsmen to come and claim my Land?
grin grin grin nobody can claim Nigeria.... It belongs to us all and our children to come.
Re: This Should Be Scraped From Some Nigerian Documents And Forms by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Depressed101:
It's painful when you lose something that you merit on the basis of the religion you practice or where you come from.
There is this instincts to help that kicks in immediately you met someone from your tribe or that practices the same religion as you but when it's comes to appointment it should be based on merit....
That is why Technocrat countries like the U.S will always be soaring high. They have a lot of work at their country with the right people doing them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Unpopular Opinion: No #endsars Protester Died For Me / Endsars Protest Is A Huge Success, Youths Should Get Ready For A Bigger One / Nnamdi Kanu - Reasons Why Umahi Refused To Support Peter Obi In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.